156 South Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91204Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.indiasflavor.com/
- Phone: 8185007655
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Monday - Sunday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Vegetarian, Indian
- Executive Chef: Anju
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer food pick up and delivery service for large parties and events, not full catering service. Please call us to inquire about available discounts
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private dining area for groups of up to 35, or the entire restaurant space available for parties up to 150, available with reservations
- Private Party Contact: Punar Sikka 8185007655
- Entertainment: Come enjoy Bollywood movies, with soothing Indian music in the background. Live entertainment and late-night lounge coming soon!
A word from India's Flavor
We offer freshly prepared and rich-tasting North Indian food. In an effort to provide food with a universal appeal, we allow our customers to choose the way they like their dishes, from mild to Indian HOT, from creamy and rich to lean and green, with a special emphasis on vegan options. Whatever your palate, rest assured, we have something to satisfy your taste buds!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
India's Flavor reviews from OpenTable diners
- OkJordanDined on 2/20/2014We went on comedy open mic night...avoid that! Horrendous attempts at comedy. The restaurant was empty when we arrived. Service was personal and friendly...A+. Tandoori chicken and all naan are delicious. Food was so good that I ordered the same for delivery the next night. One note as a disabled person, having to walk downstairs to enter was a bit muchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great entertainmentmargareteDined on 12/20/2013The evening I was there there were three groups; one with a lot of brass, one with a singer and one with guitars, they were all wonderful, and made the evening extremely fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and food were veryOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/14/2012Service and food were very good and the kitchen was very accommodating to our very mild request.Special Features:
- Food is tasty, service isOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 11/11/2011Food is tasty, service is fantastic, however, the kitchen needs to communicate with the waiters to make sure they let the customers know what they are out of and not just improvise the order accordingly when it comes out. i still recommend people to give this place a try.Special Features: