4465 N University Dr.
Lauderhill, FL 33351Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.indianchillies.com/
- Phone: 9547418388
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Indian Chillies is fully licensed and insured for all of your off -site catering events. We have over Twenty years of experience in catering and event planning. Indian Chillies will travel anywhere to execute our client’s events to ensure their success. Specific provisions can be made to satisfy any and all event locations needs. Catering for special events is our specialty. These can include live Stations such as, Tandoor (grill), Chaat, Dosa, Fresh desserts (Jalebis etc) all available for your guests to witness & enjoy. Allow us to make your next event a resounding success!!!
A word from Indian Chillies
Our beautiful Lauderhill location offers a vibrant ambiance in a contemporary setting, a perfect escape to enjoy an evening out. Our restaurant has a lavish buffet with twenty- five dishes ranging from vegetarian to non-vegetarian. Along with the buffet we offer complete a la carte menu featuring Chaat Specialties & Indo-Chinese Cuisine.All our dishes are rich in Indian flavors spiced to each customer's liking, bringing the taste of India right to you. Along with the executive chef, our dessert chef is fully- trained in making a variety of different Indian desserts and sweets. Enjoy fine wine & spirits at our well equipped bar (Full Liquor Coming Soon). Indian Chillies offers live grilling in our newly renovated dining room. Banquet Halls are available for all your private events & parties.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Indian Chillies reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- SizzlerAnonymousVIPDined on 1/4/2014Oven sizzler dish was salty and dry. Dish was full of various kinds of chicken, no lamb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good but I do notLayneVIPDined on 8/22/2013Food was good but I do not have any one that eats Indian food.Special Features: