98 West Center Street
Provo, UT 84601Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://indiapalaceut.com/
- Phone: 8013737200
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Vegetarian, Indian
- Executive Chef: Amrik Singh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu
A word from India Palace
India Palace offers a unique dining experience serving delicious Indian cuisine in an elegant and stylish setting situated in the heart of Historic Downtown Provo. Each and every item is prepared as you order using the finest ingredients available. Our goal is to give you great food at reasonable prices. We extend to you our warmest welcome and an invitation to experience all that we have to offer. We hope you will truly enjoy your dining experience in our Indian styled atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
India Palace - Best Restaurants in Provo ›
India Palace reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (4)great for lunch (4)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Good, but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014India Palace has a hallowed place in Downtown Provo dining. However, it hasn't ever quite lived up to the hype for me. I think the food is good, but it's also on the expensive side for what you receive. I've been there twice and had the same server each time. He has an especially thick accent, and I feel like he uses that to his advantage to upsell you when you don't quite understand what's going on. I think they could use some competition in town to help them increase their quality.Special Features:
- Wonderful foodHRGuruDined on 8/8/2014The food was wonderful. I have never eaten Indian food before, but it was amazing. If you do not like spicy though, beware! I love the spiciness of the food, and the mix of ingredients was perfect. Even the mild was a bit spicy, but again, I love that part the best. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of five was because when we got there, there was no one at the entrance to greet us and it probably took about 10 minutes before someone came out to seat us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!SeannaDined on 7/18/2014Wonderful place! Great ambiance, and the food was fantastic! I will come here often. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/20/2014This is what an Indian restaurant or curry house should be - they don't offer every possible dish but keep the selection more limited, and then offer good variety and quality (for example three varieties of chicken korma). Plenty of food for the price, and good service.
- The following 6 reviews are from the India Palace reviews archive.
- AnonDined on 5/23/2014Service is great. Food is amazing. You get a lot of great tasting food for you buck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time's a charm.AnniversaryDateDined on 4/7/2014It was our anniversary and we wanted to try some place new. I chose India Palace and am so flat that I did! The food was great, the service was exilent and we had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/13/2013We always have large groups, and the staff accommodates us with graciousness, and the food is AMAZING!!!Special Features:
- DeliciousSharoroDined on 7/19/2013I loved my food at India Palace! I had the Vegetable Masala, but tried a few other plates from my friends and they were all amazing. The rice is soo good too, and the waiters were pretty funny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow. This was the best dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Wow. This was the best dinner out we've had in a long time. Even thou it was Valentines night, the service was pretty good and our food did not take too long, despite every table in the house being occupied. Food was so good, we can't wait to go back and try something else off the menu.Special Features:
- Great Indian place.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012The food was a little better than Kohinoor in Orem at the same price. some decent beer selection and the price for a glass was very reasonable. Definitely will go again.Special Features: