5600 Virginia Beach Blvd
Virginia Beach, VA 23462Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.indiapalacevb.com/
- Phone: (757) 552-7060
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian, Asian
- Executive Chef: Lal Singh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We cater for all occasions. Have private area for your events.
Food according to your taste, off-site setup available. We will bring our Tandoor to you.
Birthday Party, Family get-togethers, wedding receptions, you name it and we will provide!
- Private Party Facilities: We have a separate area for your private parties.
- Private Party Contact: AJ 7578930981
A word from India Palace
Finest Indian Restaurant in the Hampton Roads Area .India Palace is the place to dine at Virginia Beach . The restaurant serves cuisine made from recipes culled from the royal Indian menus dating back 300 to 400 years using the freshest local ingredients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
India Palace reviews from OpenTable diners
- Delicious Lunch BuffetOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/24/2014Weekend lunch buffet a great value. Best of the best was the masala dosa hand delivered to the table, as good as any I've had, even in Kerala, India. It is not often that one finds masala dosa as the majority of the places focus on north Indian cuisine. The buffet choices are plentiful and for the most part, mildly spiced. The vegetable table is separate from the meat selections. My husband especially enjoyed the goat curry while I tried several different chicken preparations. The décor is neat but sparsely decorated. The focus is on the food as it should be. Recommend highly. Price more than reasonable.Special Features:
- Wonderful Food!jlove01Dined on 2/19/2014The food is FANTASTIC! We had a party of 8, which comprised Indian people, people who had never eaten Indian food, and everything in between. Everyone ordered something different and we shared family style. The portion sizes are very generous, and we all enjoyed everything immensely. The service was great! They were very willing to customize dishes for us. When we went, the place was practically empty, and I have no idea why. This food was delicious! Definitely better than the more "highly rated" Indian restaurants in Virginia Beach. I absolutely recommend!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love India Palace!FitnessbabeVIPDined on 2/16/2014I am a huge fan of India Palace and have been about 6-7 times. They have the best deal for the lunch buffet (7 days a week!), which includes some vegetarian specials. They will bring you fresh naan and dosa to your table. They have the best gulab jamun (dessert) I have ever had (bigger and better than Nawab or Saffron). The service and food is excellent. Not as fancy as some other restaurants, but it is a neighborhood fave of my family. Thank you India Palace!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Indian foodSeabeegrubberDined on 2/14/2014- The host and waiter were very professional and polite. -Took a reasonable amount of time to get the food. - The food was fantastic. -Atmosphere in the resturant is not a setting for special occasions. Very clean and neat though. - Booth we sat in was comfortable with plenty of room on the table for our meals. -I would definately recommend them for great indian food, But not for your anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.