India Palace - Las Vegas
505 E Twain Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
India Palace - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.indiapalacelv.com/
- Phone: (702) 796-4177
- Hours of Operation:
M-Su, 7 Days, 11am-10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Indian
- Executive Chef: Jesse Singh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: India Palace is available for catering.
- Private Party Facilities: India Palace is available for private parties.
- Private Party Contact: Raj Chima 7024696226
A word from India Palace - Las Vegas
Surjit Heera & Devinder Singh brought new life to Las Vegas when they opened the doors of India Palace in Las Vegas eleven years ago. Today with the grand re-opening of the newely remodeled resatruant, Las Vegas residents and tourists alike, again have the opportunity to experience an amazing culinary journey within a entirely new atmosphere. India Palace presents authentic north & south indian cuisine in a contemporary environment that has generated a loyal following, including many Indian nationals and ex-patriots who like the North and South Indian specialties. A popular attraction is the daily all-you-can-eat lunch buffet, which includes traditional dishes such as tandoori chicken, lamb kabob, goat curry, Basmati rice and vegetarian items such as aloo sagg (spinach and potatoes), aloo gobi (fresh cauliflower) and lentil soup. From the menu, house favorites include seekh kabob (minced lamb broiled on skewers), lamb sagwala (lamb cooked in spinach and herbs), chicken curry, fish tanContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
India Palace - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Excellent FindKencampbellDined on 8/30/2014Clean, excellent service .. The food was superb .. Very close to "European" style Indian cuisine .. Service was good without being intrusive .. Again more European influence .. Will be going backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Indian FlavorsPKJ330VIPDined on 8/4/2014Ordered the garlic Naan, basmati rice, and goat curry. Shared with my husband. Everything was hot and fragrant. Service was lacking, but to be expected in this vibrant neighborhood hot spot. Prices were reasonable, even with the bottle of wine we ordered.
- Hidden GemDC2VegasDined on 8/1/2014Food was delicious and authentic. Server was wonderful; very polite and knowledgeable about the menu, although he did take a while to come back to the table. This restaurant is definitely a hidden gem in my book; it's not in the best area and doesn't look great from outside, but the interior is intimate and welcoming, the food delicious, and the staff friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 83 reviews are from the India Palace - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Never disappointedQwillDined on 7/12/2014Have been coming here for years. The best Indian food in town. Service is great. If you are new to Indian food the staff is always willing to help you choose something new to try.Special Features:
- A taste of the East in Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/2/2014This restaurant was a pleasant surprise. Very good Indian food with a large menu and great flexibility on foot spiciness. Excellent choice any time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Gem, Great ServiceEnjoyLifeVIPDined on 5/25/2014Contrary to some of the reviews I've read, service was great. So perhaps they read the reviews and found out what they were lacking, because we had no troubles at all. They were in the process of seating a group of ~25-30 people (which takes up 1/2 the main room). But even with everything going on, they were able to seat us quickly. And while the large group demanded a lot of attention, never once were we compromised. Service was quick and attentive. They gave us garlic nan by mistake (we wanted plain naan), but with a quick mention, we were top priority and got the plain naan ASAP. Food was great (veg samosa, chicken tikka masala, and goat curry with reg. rice). PS: It's the little things that count - to give this place 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night with Indian FlavorsDocJonesDined on 5/10/2014Overall we really enjoyed this restaurant. Menu was easy to follow with a good selection of different proteins including Lamb and Goat. I had a spicy lamb dish and my wife had the Chicken Tikka Masala. Both were tasty over some jasmine rice. I felt like the entrees were a little pricey for the size but we were full with some to take home. We look forward to coming back and trying others flavors of India.Special Features:
- AverageVeteranVIPDined on 3/30/2014A so-so experience. Nothing to write home about. Next...
- Awesome lamb chopsOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/19/2014The food was to die for. Lam chops were the best I have ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Valentine's Day SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014We went to this place for Valentine's dinner and were pleasantly surprised by the service and food. We have eaten at many Indian restaurants in town and this one is certainly high on the scale. They seated us immediately and the waiter took time to explain the menu. The food came out on time and the portions were quite large and we'll seasoned. The waiter was very polite and made sure we had all that we needed. Overall a very pleasant and enjoyable experience. We will be back.Special Features:
- Awesome placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/11/2014This is a hidden gem! It's in a bad neighborhood but the food is worth the trip. It's possibly the best Indian food I've ever had. Our waiter Vick was super knowledgeable and entertaining.Special Features:
- Amazing DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/29/2014This was my best dining experience during my entire stay in Las Vegas! I was greatly impressed by the amazing customer service care and the food was absolutely fantastic. The restaurant had a wonderful atmosphere and was comfortable and cozy. I was so impressed that I went back before I had to leave to go home, just to have another amazing dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and excellen service!tonyDined on 1/29/2014Loved the food - very tasty! Service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spectacularRicardoDined on 1/7/2014Great food, Great service, We chose the restaurant for a Business meeting during CES show and turned out to be the perfect location:quiet, great food, great service and not far from the stripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good as usual with excellentmikeVIPDined on 11/16/2013Very good as usual with excellent service. If you want your entrée "mild," they will gladly accommodate you.I would recommend this to a friend.
- GR8 Service+ FoodYogeshFromCalgaryDined on 10/21/2013This is one of great place I have visited in US for Indian food. I love to be there and have good time with my friends enjoying food. They love it and I love it too.Special Features:
- Better than averagewoodbeeDined on 9/20/2013While this restaurant was not a special spot the food was better than average compared to other Indian restaurants. The service was attentive and the meal was served quickly providing a good quick meal before a show on the strip.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2013I am a BIG Indian food lover. This place got good reviews and the taxi driver said it was always crowded. We went around 6:00pm and it was not crowded but definately picked up around 7:00pm. The Chicken Tikka did not meet my expectations, they forgot half of our appetizer order, charges us for wanting the sauce of our dish on the side so one dish came out to $23 dollars when it was only like $12. They try to get you to purchase a bottle of wine even though you only want a glass. The vegetarian dishes were good.Special Features:
- Enjoyable Indian restaurantLVJonJDined on 8/5/2013In seedy neighborhood, but this place is very good. From the moment you walk in and see it is filled with people from India, you know the food is going to be authentic. Actually, I have never been to India, but I can only assume it is authentic. Excellent selection and staff is very helpful in helping you decide what to get.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/17/2013Best Restaurant experience in Vegas! I had purchased a Living Social deal at the last minute. We ended up going with a huge party. I had a peach drink that was on fire. Don't recall the name of it. It was delicous! Our server was really great. Made spot on suggestions cracked the occasional joke. For a table of 5 we ordered rogan josh, sag paneer and two orders of chicken tikki masala, two orders of rice and two orders of garlic naan. Everything was just delicious. Not a negative thing to say about the entire meal. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Great Indiancalvano915Dined on 5/12/2013My girlfriend and I have dined at India Palace sa few times now, and every time we love what we order. We love they're naan with cherry and almond and we had an appetizer that was like nachos Indian style. The food is always fresh and tasty. The only thing that is awkward is every time we walk in they always wait to greet us and it doesn't feel completely welcoming. But always after we're seated the service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have visited India PalacemikeVIPDined on 5/10/2013We have visited India Palace several times. This time, everything seemed a bit off. The service was a little slower and less attentive than usual. Our appetizer did not arrive until the main course did. The food was tepid at best but had the same good taste. We think they were just having a bad night and will try again another time soon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is my first foray intofoodiebearVIPDined on 4/13/2013This is my first foray into Indian cooking here in Las Vegas. So I have to say Im very impressed with the scope of the menu as with the freshness of the expertly prepared dishes. Service was alright, not particularly friendly but efficient none the less. The tvs and sound system were playing Bollywood music videos which was pretty fun! Chicken Tikka - Moist, flavorful and oh so tender! Chicken Tikka Masala - Big bold flavors, creamy and again insanely tender. Malai Kofta - Similar to the Chicken Masala though not as spicy. Balls of cheese and vegetable sitting in a thick creamy gravy. Garlic Naan - Lightly crisp with a nice chew this complimented our dishes with the ability to scoop up the amazing sauces. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Great place! Nice and clean.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/29/2013Great place! Nice and clean. The customer service was great! I read the book by its cover for the location the restaurant was in. Overall great people and food.
- The Best India FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/25/2013This India restaurant has the best India food in Las Vegas. I usually avoid goat but theirs was so skillfully prepared that is was so delicious. My boyfriend and I truley enjoyed the food and their staff was so friendly and accomodating. This is our most favorite restaurant in Las Vegas and we will come here everytime that we are in town. Thank you for the wonderful good experience!Special Features:
- Very good food and service.mikeVIPDined on 2/23/2013Very good food and service. If you ask for your food to be mild, they will actually make it mild.Special Features:
- This Indian Restaurant isBfrecklesDined on 2/16/2013This Indian Restaurant is a hidden gem located in the backyard of the Las Vegas Strip. The interior provides an ambient, sultry feel, yet feels comfortable as one's living room and kitchen. Food portions are decent; however, some dishes have more sauce than actual meat. Other than that, service is consistent and positive.Special Features:
- Very good, better than weOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/14/2013Very good, better than we expected. If you like Indian food, this is the place to goSpecial Features:
- Had the lunch buffet whichlbolsonVIPDined on 12/10/2012Had the lunch buffet which had lots to chose from. Located a short walking distance off the Strip and worth the trek. Had many vegetarian options as well as chicken and goat entrees. Good value for the price.Special Features:
- Really yummy Indian cusineLovefoodVIPDined on 9/12/2012Really loved the food. The goat curry was just fine and the Goan fish had a sauce that was one of the best taste experiences I have had in years. Service was attentive, lighting was bright (too), and they are not at the top of the game in cocktails but one cannot expect that of Asian restaurants. We look forward to returning and recommend it highly. Parking lot was a plus so close to the Strip.
- Delicious Authentic IndianukchickVIPDined on 8/22/2012Great place to try Indian for the first time and also for those who know their stuff! Absolutely delicious authentic IndianSpecial Features:
- India Palace serves exceptional,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/20/2012India Palace serves exceptional, flavorful cuisine in a nice, moderately upscale setting. Service was decent, but somewhat cold, and could be improved. Overall, I would receommend for a very good Indian meal.
- The best Indian food in Vegas.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012Friendly people; good ambiance; we visited this restaurant last year and were supprised by de quality of the food. The price was good. Much better than at the Strip; only 5 minutes drive from the strip. So this year we visited this restaurant again and were certainly not disappointed.Special Features:
- Not so friendly or put togethernotsospecialDined on 7/12/2012Not so friendly or put together staff, took 15min for me to get my ice tea( just a regular ice tea...) When the food did come out it was amazing. Waiters never stopped by to check on us.
- I took some friends from out-of-towOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/3/2012I took some friends from out-of-town here and we had a great time with the staff (they gave great explanations of how the food was prepared) and we really enjoyed our meal. Nice setting to eat in. It was really an enjoyable experience. Will definitely go again.Special Features:
- The host explained all theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2012The host explained all the dishes, which was great. The waiter was a little slow and absent minded.Special Features:
- Really great food. AuthenticOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/14/2012Really great food. Authentic tastes. The restaurant is on a side street of Paradise. The neighborhood is a bit sketchy but so is most of Vegas. Some of the best Indian food I've ever had.Special Features:
- Good variety of authenticOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/4/2012Good variety of authentic indian dishes to choose from. Wait staff helpful with first timers.Special Features:
- Awesome food... I think thisOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/26/2012Awesome food... I think this is the best Indian food in Vegas ... "."
- A Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012This amazing restaurant was a real find! Their approach to authentic Indian food is no nonsense and delicious. Vegetable Pakora with chutney is to die for! Their Chicken Tikka is the best I've had, extremely flavorful and juicy with a sizzling skillet of onions and peppers to accompany it. For dessert the Kheer was a refreshing and delicious treat! We will be back again and again!!!!Special Features: