India Grill & Bar
650 Royal Palm Beach Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33411Neighborhood:
Royal Palm Beach
IndianPrice: $30 and under
India Grill & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://indiagrillfl.com/
- Phone: 5612497168
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian, International
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from India Grill & Bar
India Grill + Bar is the new sister restaurant to Madras Exotic Indian Cuisine, voted the Best Indian Restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Boca Raton by the Miami Herald, Sun Sentinel and Zagat Survey, respectively. At India Grill restaurant, we serve authentic South Indian food, North Indian food, Indian non-vegetarian food, Indian vegetarian food, Tandoori and Biryani. We are also widely known for our Halal & Indian Desi Chinese food. We offer you the choice to enjoy this food at the spice levels of your choice. We also specialize in preparing low fat, low calorie and vegan dishes for the vegetarian enthusiasts. Our regular Indian vegetarian cuisine is something the vegetarian enthusiast in you would love due to the sheer variety and heavenly taste it offers. It is both delicious and healthy! We also have an excellent children’s menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
India Grill & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- India Grill and Bar: DisasterhatetobedisappointedDined on 7/28/2014India Bar and Grill accepted my reservation but the restaurant was not open. Telephone calls to the restaurant were futile. Their voice mail box was full so I could not leave a message. I sent emails and texts thinking there might have been a medical emergency and there was no reply. Bad management.
- Indian in the suburbsLouisdinesDined on 7/4/2014The restaurant wasn't very busy, so I was nervous at first. However, I was pleasantly surprised. There was a good selection of food, & my date & I really enjoyed our meals. We had quick, friendly service, & plan on going back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They have dosas!coateddiVIPDined on 5/29/2014It is not easy to find an Indian restaurant that has on its menu some South Indian vegetarian selections and this one does! Not only that but the dosa was delicious. Even more the cheese Naan was fantastic! the service was a bit choppy but friendly. We will definitely return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the India Grill & Bar reviews archive.
- Excellent Indian Ethnic CuisineNormDined on 12/14/2013The cuisine was excellent and very authentic. We have been to India and couldn't tell the difference between the food here and the best that we were served in India.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding serviceCmgcmg9654Dined on 9/5/2013The service and food were excellent. The atmosphere was exceptional because of the perfectly spaced lighting. The only reason I would not rate the food excellent was one dish was too salty. We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sorely lackingKateVIPDined on 8/31/2013It looked promising when we saw that there was a large party enjoying their food. . My husband ordered a beer and a bottle was brought to him. No glass and no reason for not bringing one. He ordered a lamb dish and when the waitress brought the dish, it was obviously chicken. He said 'is this the lamb?' and she said 'yes', and returned to get my dish.He liked the chicken, but I found it to be quite bland. My dish was a large pastry wrap filled with potatoes and some herbs. We were asked if we wanted our food mild, medium or spicy. We chose medium, but the food wasn't near what I would call medium. I asked to have my leftovers wrapped to take with me. The waitress brought 2 small take out boxes.
- Best Indian Food in Palm Beach CounSteveDined on 7/19/2013This place has the best Indian food in Palm Beach County. The restaurant is older but the food is great. Service was not good this time as they seemed to be understaffed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Run AwayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/22/2013I have taken food out a few times and it was pretty good the first two times. The food the last three times has been flavorless. The tamarind shrimp was way over cooked (I think this was there attempt at shrimp jerky) mascerated red onion served with raw white onion, served without any flavor. The Dahl makhni was served with a bland yellow lentil flavorless mush. I asked the manager about the dal makhni and he said they changed the recipe. I'm not really sure what happened here, I heard the chef is no longer there. The other two dishes lacked any seasoning or flavor. The restaurant was empty (not surprising), but it took 45 min to receive our horrendous appetizers and just as long to receive our main courses.
- Indian menuJimCDined on 6/8/2013We found the food quite good, and authentic, at the restaurant. It was very quiet, hardly anyone there. The food was tasty, but service was a bit slow, even though there were few people in the restaurant. We weren't in a hurry, so we did not care that much. I would go back again, and it appears that there is a lot of room and it would be a good place for larger parties if you needed that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Indian food in Palm Beach !!!SteveDined on 5/17/2013This place was an amazing surprise for us. We have never had good Indian food in Palm Beach County so we gave up on trying almost 3 years ago until a friend told us to this Hot Spot. The atmosphere is not your hardcore Indian Spot but it was just right for us. The service was excellent, the food was even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.