India Chef Restaurant
720 Holcomb Bridge Rd
Roswell, GA 30076Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
India Chef Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.indiachefatlanta.com/home.html
- Phone: 7708170661
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
A word from India Chef Restaurant
Indian cuisine makes use of its rich and varied herbs and is a subtle combination of condiments and ingredients that is as varied as the different regions of the subcontinent- now divided into three nations of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. Each region is distinctive and has influences from Persia and Arabia. At India Chef, we attempt to give you a taste of this exotic culinary heritage.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
India Chef Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Decent but slowDAHDAHDined on 9/1/2014We arrived just as they opened so we could get our kids home as quickly as possible. Staff was very friendly, food was decent, prices were a little high for Indian food i thought. But the part that upset me was it took an hour and a half for us to get out of there despite no customers there before us. If you are not in a hurry, it is a decent restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014We enjoyed our dinner. The food was good but not enough care was taken to make sure the Nan was not burned.Special Features:
- Best Indian food in AtlantaBigGVIPDined on 8/10/2014Big fans of the Indian food here and the great serviceSpecial Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the India Chef Restaurant reviews archive.
- India ChefRosanneDined on 5/10/2014If you have a lot of time, this restaurant would be ideal. The waiters didn't see, to be in a hurry. Most of the food was medium hot and not my taste.Special Features:
- Average Food in Good AmbienceSudhirDined on 5/5/2014Had lot of expectations when booked... They served average food with good service and nice ambience. Music selection on their system was excellent choice and unfortunately the food taste didn't go with it. Food was not warm enough, there was no Malai in Malai Kofta, Paratha was too thick instead of soft and Mango Ice cream was served in place of Mango Kulfi (Interestingly when asked about it, we were told that's how they make it there)...
- Poor serviceatlnativeDined on 2/24/2014The service started out nicely - attentive, but not overbearing. The food was OK, nothing exceptional. One in our party sent his back and ordered something else. After that, things went downhill fast. We ordered a second naan, and got two more, and charged for two more. We let that go. We had to ask for the checks several times, and it took at least ten minutes, and then everything was on one bill. They refused to allow the use of Scoutmob since we'd used Open Table to make the reservation. By the time we left, we all agreed that we would not be back.