Inchin's Bamboo Garden - Dallas
8600 Preston Rd Suite 108
Plano, TX 75024Neighborhood:
ChinesePrice: $30 and under
Inchin's Bamboo Garden - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.bamboo-gardens.com/
- Phone: 2148722222
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:30pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian, Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Inchin's Bamboo Garden - Dallas
Inchin's Bamboo Garden dishes up what is arguably the freshest and best tasting Indo-Chinese food in the area. With a comfortable dining room and attentive service, you can enjoy a great meal every time you go. The food is made fresh, from scratch and only after you've ordered. The result is that you might have to wait a bit longer, but after just one bite you'll understand all the love and attention that has gone into each and every dish to make it perfect. Just sit back with a cold libation, enjoy the ambiance and try to contain your "oohs" and "ahhs" after taking the first bite. Start your meal with their wildly popular Sweet Corn Soup - enjoy it either regular or spicy. With a huge variety of both vegetarian and regular entrées, you might be hard pressed to decide. Try the Lettuce Wraps - these are great for sharing or they make a great light meal. For a vegetarian meal that is absolutely full of flavor, try the Tofu Kowloon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Inchin's Bamboo Garden - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
- My experience at Bamboo GardenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2013My experience at Bamboo Garden was okay at best. Had the waitress been better at her job the experience would have been better. It was our first time at the restaurant and she could not give any recommendations. The food took forever to come out (45 minutes between appetizer and dinner) and it was so spicy it was unedible. That was not the restaurants fault, she had said it was spicy but we got it mild strength and it was still way too strong. We ordered the mongolian beef that was not spicy and was delicious. The spicy noodles, coconut soup and another beef dish were good but just too spicy. I would go back there again just be more careful on what I ordered and hopefully would get a wait staff with more experience.Special Features:
- Great Find! Good Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/1/2013The food was really tasty and the portion sizes were good. There were some pretty good choices on the menu from the appetizers to the entrees. The service was good and the people working there were friendly. I had dinner with my husband on a Friday night and next time we might bring our kids for an early dinner on a weekend.Special Features:
- Superb Indo-Chinese Food.....RishDined on 1/9/2013Would go there again & again for Indo-Chinese food... Very tasty food... Have always found the food most enjoyable & fresh....Special Features:
- Avoid - Low quality food/serviceOpenTableCEOVIPDined on 11/22/2012Fatty/low quality meats and ingredients. A definite avoid. You wonder if people every try out their own food before opening up a restaurant? (the answer is no, as evident by this place).