Inchin Bamboo Garden
10050 N Scottsdale Rd #121
Scottsdale, AZ 85253Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Inchin Bamboo Garden
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bamboo-gardens.com/
- Phone: 4803066883x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Indian, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Inchin Bamboo Garden
Inchin’s is a combination of the words Indian and Chinese. This truly describes our cuisine. Since Calcutta played a very important part in the development of Chinese cuisine in India, it is here that our food is inspired from. In today’s ‘Global Cuisine’ trend ours is a fusion of many far eastern cuisines. Some of the dishes are inspired by Malaysian cooking which in turn is influenced by Indian and Chinese cooking styles. It was a natural follow through that we also introduced Thai cuisine as part of our menu in order to keep to the ‘Pan Asian” concept. Our chefs are trained to prepare the food from scratch so that every order is made fresh and has it’s own distinct taste. This is a hallmark of this restaurant and something we take pride in.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Inchin Bamboo Garden reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)romantic (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Food dissappointsArcherVIPDined on 6/7/2014I had high hopes when we dined at this restaurant. Appetizers wete ok but the main courses were horrible. ....no flavors, overcooked chicken. Will avoid this place. Service and the staff are nice.
- Very good halal restaurantykk3Dined on 6/3/2014This is a great halal option. my family loves going there. Sometimes the taste is just awesome and other times it is good. My family's favorite remains Chicken 65 and Chili Chicken.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Inchin Bamboo Garden reviews archive.
- Good food, bad serviceDisappointedDined on 5/26/2014Love the food here. Every time we go we experience terrible service. The waiters are not experienced or trained or capable to handle any issues. They didn't know what " open table" is and how to add us to the system?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really DifferentsandyVIPDined on 2/18/2014Inchin Bamboo is inspired by the cuisine of Calcutta, so, Indian, Chinese and fusion dishes. The restaurant was full of east Indian natives, which we take for a good sign about authenticity. The menu is huge, with many vegetarian options. Prices are reasonable. The wine list is not good, but the beer list is. The martini I ordered was half olive juice, but they remade it. Anyway, the important thing - the food was fabulous. Each thing was more delicious than the next. Finally, we went back a mere three days later to try more stuff, intentionally ordered too much to have left-overs the next day, and will be back again soon.Special Features:
- Avoid !!ralphDined on 2/14/2014The service was bad on valentines day. We had to wait for half an hour just to get a server assigned. They never served water and we had to request, another 15 lost. The appetizers are OK but the main course was bad. Overall seems to be manged poorly.