In the Raw - Bricktown
200 South Oklahoma Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
In the Raw - Bricktown
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.intherawsushi.com/index.cfm?id=1
- Phone: 4057021325
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - Close, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steak
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only)
A word from In the Raw - Bricktown
In the raw sushi features traditional and nouveau sushi, sashimi and nigiri creations in addition to a full menu of cooked cuisine. The menu is the creative and ever-evolving centerpiece of the multi-sensory dining experience for which in the raw sushi has become known. Our motto is “whatever, whenever”, and our vision is “consistently fresh, fun and healthy dining in a high-energy, hip atmosphere.”Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
In the Raw - Bricktown - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
In the Raw - Bricktown reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
hot spot (12)fit for foodies (10)great for outdoor dining (7)neighborhood gem (7)vibrant bar scene (7)scenic view (6)good for groups (6)great for lunch (6)special occasion (5)late-night find (4)romantic (4)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Fantastic foodKarenDined on 7/25/2014Shane was our server and did an outstanding job! As always the food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Happy HourwinnerVIPDined on 7/16/2014My wife and I love the happy hour specials at In The RawSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!!Foodie90Dined on 7/11/2014Great as always !! One of my favorite places to eat in okc!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty GoodDandBCunninghamDined on 7/4/2014In the Raw isn't amazing but it's not bad either. Most of the sushi we tried were average (we had the In the Raw and Not Raw specials). The California roll was particularly good. The service wasn't bad. We didn't wait to sit and while it seemed to have a different server every time we needed something the food was out fast and we never ran low on our drinks. The ambiance is awesome. The interior designer did a very good job. There's some beautiful painting and a pretty interesting free standing arch. Overall not bad but not amazing.Special Features:
- Great DinnerGr8findDined on 6/27/2014Family dinner was great. Service was great. Open table was a great way to make a late reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- averagejwise21Dined on 5/28/2014I personally thought ITR was nothing extraordinary there was nothing to set its self apart from any other sushi place around town. The only thing I am trying to figure out is was it a sushi restaurant with a bar or a bar that serves sushi? I thought the sushi was very amateur for those people who want to try it but not very experienced with eating it to sum everything up I would say it was a sushi place with training wheels.Special Features:
- GreatFoodie90Dined on 5/25/2014Always a reliable place for a great meal!! The crab wontons and pork gyozas for appetizers are excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 93 reviews are from the In the Raw - Bricktown reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/21/2014Another great meal at ITR. I literally love everything on the menu! Amazing place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeTeresaB478Dined on 4/12/2014Met friends for dinner. Great causal dining. Service left something to be desired. We will go again. Food was great! Very affordable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for Friday nightSofeituDined on 4/11/2014They have creative and yummy sushi. We tried several kinds that they recommend. Thunder and sooner sushi are very interesting and different. Location is good, closest to the theater. So it is a good place for friday night if you like to watch movie after dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food will not disappoint, but....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/4/2014The location in the Bricktown area was a convenient walk from the Sheraton where we stayed. The food was very good as and was served quickly, and our waiter was very friendly and accomodating, although they did not have the Japanese Orion beer which they boasted to feature. We had tried to move our reservations to a later time (Friday night) but Open Table indicated the slot was unavailable. We went later anyway to find there was plenty of seating. The only glaring downside to this establishment is the decor (or lack of) and the interior was a bit tired with paint chipped and floors needed a good cleaning. If you are looking for sushi in OKC, this is your place.Special Features:
- Great Sushi in OKCEpicDined on 3/29/2014We were raised on sushi in SoCal and we're new to OKC. In the Raw has the best sushi we've found so far in Oklahoma City! The food is fresh and we liked the local spin on menu items. Staff was very attentive and friendly. Prices were absolutely reasonable. A great find for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been to In the Raw only aCeladaDined on 3/29/2014Been to In the Raw only a couple times, but amazing both times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishwhitDined on 2/28/2014The food was great and the service was good. We had a birthday in the group and the server got a few others together and they sang to him. It was cool.Special Features:
- Good sushiAndyDined on 2/15/2014The crab cakes were amazing and completely stole the show. The sushi was good, but what really set this apart from other sushi places in the area was the ambiance (and not in a good way.). It was far too noisy to have any type of conversation and I ended up with a headache. Not great for valentines day dinner. Thankfully, we have other options in the area.Special Features:
- Outstanding Sushi!jbrsdd1231Dined on 2/15/2014My husband and I went here for the first time for a belated valentines dinner - 5:00 pm Saturday.. The sushi was probably the best we've had in OKC. A little pricier than Saii or Okura, but delicious. Not crowded, but the music was way too loud, which is really the only complaint we had. Service was good. We had 4 rolls: State Fair Roll; Baby Gecko Roll; Blondie Roll; and 6151 roll. All were good, however, the State Fair and Baby Gecko were OUTSTANDING. Blondie was good, but we'd probably try something else next time. The 6151 was OK, but at $22, we expected it to be incredible, which it wasn't. We wouldn't order 6151 again. We'll definitely go back. If you go here, you absolutely have to try the State Fair roll.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryWMF83Dined on 2/1/2014we went for our anniversary, but we have been many times. we have taken our children before and they are always accomadating and friendly. the music is loud enough to cover the next tables conversations but not so loud you have to yell over it, it's got a great mix of music. drinks are always superb. as I am pregnant this time around i had a shirley temple while my husband got the revised cosmopolitan. both of our drinks were perfect. the only thing i don't suggest is their creme brulee i've tried both the vanilla and the blood orange at this point and they just don't know how to make it well. literally everything else we have ever tried has been perfect though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food, but too loud!bjtoysDined on 1/31/2014We had a 7:30 reservation and got seated immediately. Our server was personable and great at his job! The music was so loud we had members of our party unable to hear each other. We were a party of six and ordered 10 rolls, then added 2 more after those were half consumed. It took a little long to get the second wave, but they were equally delicious. Wish they still had one in Norman! We went often then, and only the second time to the Bricktown location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to EatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2014I loved the atmosphere. Service was good. Food is excellent have to say one of my favs in city for sushi. Even though I was a little late they still got me in fast. Would defiantly recommend to someone elseSpecial Features:
- Sensational sushiwinnerVIPDined on 1/24/2014My wife and I had a great experience. The food and waitstaff were exceptionalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Sushi PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/15/2014Excellent sushi at a good price. Spicy Tuna was fantastic, eel was very good, State Fair roll was ridiculously good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb diningDinaDined on 1/11/2014Our reservation is at 7.30 pm and we came early so we waited for table about 20 minutes then by 7.33 we got our table and the waitress told us that the manager told her that any appetizers we want will be free as we have to wait for the table. That's very nice of them to do that for us as it's not their fault that we waited. The food was amazing, service is excellent. Will come back for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Innovative and Delicious!tbj382Dined on 1/6/2014If you are a sushi novice, this is the place to go! The menu is very easy to understand and the staff does a fantastic job at explaining and recommending items to try. My husband is new to sushi and was nervous but our waiter's suggestion was a total hit with him! If you're dining with someone who is still leary to try sushi they offer cooked and raw sushi in addition to rice dishes and teriyaki bowls. The tables were a little too close for comfort (but that could be just because our neighborning table's party was incredibly annoying and loud). Will totally go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food fantastic serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 12/27/2013Fantastic food fantastic service fantastic location!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect nightNomnomnomDined on 12/4/2013Couldn't have asked for a better night out! It was really cold out so we were given some complimentary green tea sake to warm us up! We had one of their off menu tuna sashimi features that was really fresh and had green apples and bacon on it!! Their rolls are my favorite in town! Really creative and beautiful! Service is awesome they are friendly and go out if their way to really make your night great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sushi before a ConcertTnttownVIPDined on 11/30/2013We were going to a concert at the Chesapeake Center. This was very convenient, allowing us to grab a great meal and parking spot within easy walking distance of the arena. Will definitely do again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeMandyDined on 11/25/2013This is my favorite sushi restaurant. Service is always good. There is a wide variety of sushi choices that I love!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent qualityOKCvisitorDined on 11/13/2013Drew and staff make sure the experience and food is always consistent and enjoyable. Great location in Bricktown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentWadeDined on 11/6/2013Hard to beat the food quality, never had a bad dish hereSpecial Features:
- Loved the area, Bricktownkathleenluvs2shopVIPDined on 11/1/2013Loved the area, Bricktown was a great place to experience a little bit of Oklahoma City. I thought the prices for the Sushi were extraordinarily high, i paid $22.50 for a rainbow roll, that had double rice, but very little fish.
- One of my favorite sushi restaurantSexytabledinnerVIPDined on 10/18/2013One of my favorite sushi restaurants in Okc. Food is always fresh and prepared perfectly. The service is always great and and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time. SeveralTheChadDined on 9/24/2013Had a great time. Several regulars suggested we took a "sake bomb" with them. That alone was fun. I'm an East coast guy, but fish was solid and bartender was on point. Thanks Danny for the good experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experience,off menu specialsaboatwrightDined on 8/20/2013This was my first time dining at In The Raw, and i was really blown away by food and service. I travel a lot and was impressed with the fish quality here! I enjoyed more than a lot of the sushi I have had right on the coast. Service was very helpful and friendly, really made the experience for us! fun, laid back, energetic atmosphere, we will be back soon! ask for off menu specials, they all were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay sushi good locationkwebbmdDined on 8/17/2013The location in Bricktown is the biggest asset for In The Raw. The service is friendly and the sushi is good but not great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/5/2013The sushi wasn't as good as what you can buy at the grocery store. Not impressed at all. The server kept pushing the signature rolls even though we said twice that we know what we like when ordering sushi. $70 for two people for barely mediocre sushi = not worth it. We will not be back.
- ManagerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/5/2013We had an odd experience. Our waitress was awesome, but the manger came over and asked us to go to another table because he needed the table. He said they had others with reservations, however we had reservations as well. It was disappointing. We were still eating, drinking and ordering dessert. Overall we enjoyed the food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday date nightLunchDateDined on 7/1/2013Went on a Monday night with my husband. We sat outside and there was live music which was cool. The food was great! A little more expensive than our usual sushi spot but add in the music and Bricktown scenery, I'd go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a pre-concert dinnerSamailekoDined on 6/29/2013We had a pre-concert dinner here and our waitress, food, and drinks were all awesome. It was a little pricey, but it was worth it.Special Features:
- Great sushi experiencewinnerVIPDined on 5/15/2013THis our first time to dine at In The Raw and we were not disappointed. We had not been to a sushe restaurant before and our waiter was excellent he made outstanding recommendatins and gave us a full description of what our choices were. We will be back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-Thunder Game MealSooner1992Dined on 5/15/2013Absolutely awesome! Great food, great atmosphere, great service! Will be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.