Ilumine Restaurant at Montgomery Inn BnB
270 Montgomery Ave
Versailles, KY 40383Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Ilumine Restaurant at Montgomery Inn BnB
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ilumineme.com/
- Phone: 859-753-4967x
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday thru Saturday nights 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Contemporary Southern, Vegetarian
- Executive Chef: Chef Pamela
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Valentine 5 Course Romantic Dinner with Wine Pairings $150 per Couple
Lobster/Crab/Steak. Advance Reservations Only. Available February 13,14,15 2014.
Once a Month Pay as You Can/Come as You Are Sunday Night Family Style Buffet with board games, conversation, fun! First event was a great success, next event February 2nd, 6-9pm. Reservations for a head count, please, drop in at your leisure.
A word from Ilumine Restaurant at Montgomery Inn BnB
Food that makes you feel good. Gluten-free menu specializing in Mediterranean Cuisine, Greek, Italian, Vegetarian selections and Kentucky comfort foods done with a flair. Fresh Salads, Homemade soups and desserts. Indoor and outdoor dining areas. Wine & Beer coming in February 2014.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ilumine Restaurant at Montgomery Inn BnB reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great Unique Small Town Findfood2luvDined on 9/20/2014This is a great place to slow down and enjoy your meal in a nice atmosphere. The menu is unique and great for those with diet restrictions - especially gluten intolerent or vegans. It really has something for everyone, meat-lovers too! Their kitchen is small so you have to be prepared for a leisure meal but the owner and servers are pleasant and friendly and make you feel welcome and at home. They try to accommodate any reasonable request. The food is delicious and the portions are very ample to say the least. It provides a great dining experience in a small town atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Ilumine Restaurant at Montgomery Inn BnB reviews archive.
- Great food; terrific serviceNancyVIPDined on 6/25/2014This was our first visit, and I was concerned because some Open Table reviews were not favorable. Our experience was very positive. The service was very friendly, helpful, attentive and timely. The food was excellent! We both had carbonara, made with a wonderful, smoky country ham, perfect caramelized onions, small peas and al dente cooked pasta. The flavors were lively and superb. Dessert was an amazing, delicious peanut butter concoction with chocolate drizzled over the top. We will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NicenotsureaboutitDined on 4/26/2014Food was good. For our party of 4 it took 2 hours. There could be improvements on speeding up on food prep to table. Possible offer breads or something for the long wait.Special Features:
- Service took longer than itShelleyDined on 2/22/2014Service took longer than it should have. Would have preferred more veggie or fish choices but overall pretty good variety. Will give another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood potential gemSpecialNight229VIPDined on 1/31/2014I hesitated to leave a review because my experience was so bad. We would really like to see the owner get her Her place in order because the way it is now, pitiful doesn't begin to touch it. Super nice owner and a very charming atmosphere but the service Was the worse I've ever experienced and the "little girl" waitress acted as if she was being tortured . I really hope this place survives Versailles has so few fine dining restaurants .
- unique and pleasantchileDined on 10/19/2013We dined at this restaurant while visiting family in Lexington. The menu had something for everyone. The portions were good and the taste was excellent. They are new restaurant in a very old B & B. The wait staff was training and their inexperience showed however, they made up for it with their friendly helpful attitudes. They did not have a liquor license and I would have liked to have known this before we went so we could have taken our own bottle of wine. They expect to get their license soon. I will return to this restaurant. I enjoyed the friendly, at home, atmosphere. The cook even came to talk with us and gave me a tasty treat to take home for our pup.Special Features: