Ilios Noche - Providence Rd.
11508 Providence Road, Suite I
Charlotte, NC 28277Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Ilios Noche - Providence Rd.
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://xeniahospitality.com/ilios-noche/
- Phone: 7048149882
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Hours: Monday - Wednesday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 12:00am.
Sunday Dinner 3:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Along with standard catered events, we are available for smaller atypical affairs like "private chef" parties, birthdays, and holiday parties.
A word from Ilios Noche - Providence Rd.
Located off Providence Road in the bustling Ballantyne area, Ilios Noche has enjoyed critical acclaim from locals and restaurant critics alike since its grand opening in 2003. The Best of Charlotte winner offers an extensive menu of Greek and Italian cuisine in a hip, open atmosphere. From the popular grilled octopus appetizer to the braised lamb or goat cheese and arugula salad, each of Ilios’ dishes are original artisan creations, easily paired with one of the many wines in their boutique selection. Don’t forget to try one of award-winning Pastry Chef Frank Kaltsounis’ freshly baked breads and cookies or delectable desserts from Ilios’ bakery. Stop by for breakfast, lunch and dinner, or to simply enjoy an espresso on our patio, which seats 25. Free wireless internet available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Ilios Noche - Providence Rd. - Best Restaurants in Charlotte ›
Ilios Noche - Providence Rd. reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (47)fit for foodies (29)special occasion (23)vibrant bar scene (23)good for groups (17)great for lunch (16)hot spot (15)notable wine list (13)romantic (11)great for brunch (10)late-night find (7)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (2)Show More
- jjlobiVIPDined on 9/16/2014Had a very nice dinner. Started with a shared Ilios salad (you have to try this if you like Greek flavors). My wife had lamb chops. They are marinated and delicious. My selection was more simple; the chicken souvlaki sandwich, the best tasting of all the sister restaurants. Added bonus was 1/2 price wine bottles on Tuesday. Had a very drinkable voignier for $13. A starter cocktail was delicious, Ilios does some of the best cocktails around (around $12). Hope they consider re-introducing 1/2 price cocktails during the week. Service was stellar; Dave our server was personable, patient, efficient and engaging; in a good way.Special Features:
- ExcellentCherylth3010VIPDined on 9/5/2014Food was fresh and delicious. Our server was awesome and made excellent recommendations. Everything was wonderful. Will definitely be back. Try the octopus and the lamb shank!Special Features:
- Awesome!idohoneymoonsDined on 9/5/2014Outstanding food and service. I had the lamb chops and my hubby had the ribs and they were delicious! Alexandria was out waitress and made the recommendations and she was spot on. Meat was super tender and the ribs literally fell off the bone. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second trip to this locationMikeDined on 8/17/2014...and it was just as good as the first time. The food was outstanding with many options all with the ethic flavor we expected. The staff was very knowledgable and seemed to genuiely care about our experience. This was a birthday celebration with friends and was a delightful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressedJimboDined on 8/16/2014Four of us were together for a birthday celebration. Everyone's dish was excellent and our server was on it without being obtrusive. One of the finest dining experiences we've had in Charlotte in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jjlobiVIPDined on 8/6/2014Went back to the Providence Road location and we liked the flavor of our food selections better. The chicken souvlaki taste was very different from the Quail Hollow location; no smokiness or "cumin" like flavor. Plentiful chicken and the best Tzaziki sauce around. That combined with a half order of the Ilios salad made for one hefty lunch. Back on Providence Road; something to be said for the original "Ilios Noche".Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/4/2014Heretofore the service has consistently excellent. I was surprised at the poor service. Fortunately, the food was excellent.
- Birthday dinnertwinsmithsDined on 8/4/2014We love Ilios Noche!! We have always loved the food and the service and it keeps getting better! We took our daughters for their 18th birthday dinner and had a wonderful meal. The lamb shank was fabulous!! We were treated to a surprise - a dessert for each of the birthday girls - it was something I hadn't seen before on the menu and it was amazing... baklava with pistachio ice cream, apricots, and figs, with whipped cream. WOW!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!Leigh1VIPDined on 7/29/2014I alway enjoy my time spent at Ilios Noche. The food and service is always amazing!Special Features:
- Great dinnerJc3165Dined on 7/25/2014The food was really great! We had hommus and fafel for appetizer, and I had a pizza and husband had pasta for dinner. The only thing that was AWFUL was the kids meals. Both of my kids got pasta with butter and it was not really edible. I found that odd because everything else was soooo good but the pasta was over cooked and glue-like and there was way too much butter and zero salt. Next time I would have them order a kid's pizza! Everything else was great, however, and we will absolutely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a charmertwofrenchiesDined on 7/20/2014Once again, loved our meal at Ilios Noche. Food was amazing. Service was excellent. We love that they have a kids' menu that branches outside of nuggets and pasta. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Readme.txtJakeDined on 7/12/2014Sorry for the bad title. This place is phenomenal. Great ambiance, amazing staff and food that will make you want to slap your momma (please do not attempt anything you read in this review at home). Seriously though, we have been to this place a half dozen times now (why do people say that and not 6?) and the best thing is not the trifecta of greatness (service, ambiance and food) but how incredibly consistent they present all three. At some places you catch the staff on a bad day, sometimes they are really busy, sometimes the place gets hit by a whirl wind, sometimes the chef is having a bad day. Having been 6 times at various times and days, never once have they not been...well....momma's everywhere: run for the hills.Special Features:
- Always good foodFoodstuffyVIPDined on 7/5/2014We are regulars at this place. The food is always good and service is very dependable, helpful, and friendly. The chef specials are great, but the regular menu is among the very best in the Charlotte area if you like Greek and Mediterranean food in general.Special Features:
- Great food & serviceglobalcitizenDined on 6/28/2014Great unique range of food - greek, Mediterranean - nice portions. It was late so we shared the sampler starter which is 4 types of greek spreads and pita bread then we shared Moussaka which made for a perfect late night dinner for two. Their cocktails are awesome - really unique stuff. Only thing is if you go in on a busy night where the bar is busy too, it gets loud. So if you're looking for a quiet place where you don't strain to hear your date talking, hmm be careful on Thursday - Saturday night's - just the nature of the place, they can't help it, they are popular in the neighborhood and very convenient if you live near Prov Rd/485 or south into Union County on Providence Rd.Special Features:
- Great food & service but much wineNeededadatenightDined on 6/28/2014We love Ilios Noche's food and atmosphere but for $11/glass of wine, I expected more than 5 small baby sips. The glass wasn't even 1/4 full and I probably had a look on my face when it was brought to us. I thought maybe they would add more because they were keeping it chilled but joke was on us. $22 for 2 "glasses" of wine - never again. I'll pass and use the money elsewhere!Special Features:
- DB110Dined on 6/28/2014There was a group standing beside our table talking loudly and oddly looking our direction. Two of them were the owner and a manager. Maybe circulate to your guests rather than stand there with your hands in your hips. Another was a man dressed in a Brazil soccer shirt -who sang in the band. We all couldn't hear each other because of the live music, but then you add them and that was all rather distracting. This was our first time in a while. Our friends dine at your Park Rd location quite often. The food was good. However FYI we never received our shrimp app but for some reason we received a 4 dip dish. It was good.The octopus and zucchini chips were delicious. All of our entrees were good as well.We will be back,we know where to sit now.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/21/2014Always excellent. April is an outstanding server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularBarbaraVIPDined on 6/18/2014Visiting relatives in Charlotte and someone recommended this spot. Our in-laws had not been there and it sounded good. It was outstanding! Had calamari and lamb chops for appetizers (excellent). We had different entrees that were wonderful (scallops, mahi-mahi, salmon and lamb chops). Had side orders of greek potatoes which might have been my favorite and risotto .... all tremendous. The food is out of this world. Our server, Alexandra, made it a really great experience. Only hesitation is that it was REALLY noisy and hard to hold a conversation. We were near the back away from the bar where we thought it would be quieter, but there were a few families with children which raised the sound level. Loved it..will be back on next visit.Special Features:
- Excellent end to end experience!MooseDinersDined on 6/14/2014We were celebrating a 65th birthday as well as Father's Day with reservations for 5. The table wasn't ready when we arrived, but was only a short 5 minute wait. We were greeted by our server who promptly brought an appetizer sampler for our troubles and was very accommodating regarding our drink requests. He didn't have something my father had ordered, so he sent another employee to the local grocery store. From the moment we sat down, we were treated like the only table in the place. Special care and attention were paid throughout the entire meal, recommendations were perfect and the full experience was one that was priceless! Our extreme compliments to the chef and the staff. LOVE this little gem and the folks who make it so amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must!!!LovetoEatOutDined on 6/14/2014Great Place with Great Food.........................................Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time, definitely returning!Innkeeper484Dined on 6/8/2014The Greek salad was traditional, no lettuce! Great flavors of the fresh tomatoes, and feta. Greek ribs were excellent, not BBQ but Greek! Pizza was another treat for the taste buds. Can't wait to return for more.Special Features:
- frenchyDined on 6/7/2014a great evening with great wait staff and reception staff as well, and a lovely meal and evening.Special Features:
- SailorladiesDined on 6/3/2014food was ok. Nothing exceptional. A bit expensive for small size portions, no salad or bread with entrée.Special Features:
- Love this restaurant!Leigh1VIPDined on 5/27/2014I've been going to this restaurant for years and it never disappoints. The food is always amazing. I especially like the Ilios salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 508 reviews are from the Ilios Noche - Providence Rd. reviews archive.
- Good Greek foodDianaDined on 5/22/2014We had an enjoyable dinner on a Thursday evening. The food was good and plentiful. There is a good wine list. It is a little on the expensive side but overall it was good.Special Features:
- Food & Atmosphere Best in ClassPatrickDined on 5/21/2014This place has moved to the top of our favorites in south Charlotte. The Mediterranean themed menu does not have a bad item on it. The lamb dishes are our favorite but the chicken and beef are fantastic. We often make a meal of the varied appetizers. The food is hands down the best in town. Staff always greets with a smile and their service is refreshing. Highly recommend Ilios Noche for any occasion !Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood SpotsusanbDined on 5/21/2014Good food, good drinks. I would love a dinner salad and bread included with my meal, especially at these prices.Special Features:
- Another great lunch at Ilios NocheOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/19/2014Our ladies lunch/birthday celebration was great. Everyone enjoyed their meal, the service was great, and a yummy baklava with a candle was delivered to the birthday girl. Yummy and fun!Special Features:
- Great every timestilldiningDined on 5/17/2014We have eaten at Ilios Noche many times. We are always pleased and Saturday night was no different. The zucchini chip were the perfect start for everyone to share. My husband had the scallops (which I tasted of course) and they were buttery. The couple we were with loved their meal as there was nothing left on their plates. Oh, get the red quinoa salad - it is incredible! Dessert was shared - berries with balsamic dressing topped with basil ice cream. Great way to end a great meal.Special Features:
- It was OKDeepblueVIPDined on 5/17/2014Quantity was very very less !!! I know it was lunch.. but still could be better.. I have had lunch in other similar places.. and felt this place can work on the quantity.. the server was great though.. very attentive !
- Great Mother's DaySpartanDined on 5/11/2014I took my wife to Ilios Noche for Mother's Day as this is one of her favorite restaurants. The combination of friendly staff, excellent food and service keeps this couple coming back regularly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantRichardDined on 5/10/2014Once again a great visit to this location. I made reservation through Open Table, but was running late. Called the restaurant and they had no problem with keeping my table. The manager was great and the staff knowledgable and helpful. I highly recommend this for a pleasant dining experience.Special Features:
- Casual Night OutPhatTongueDined on 5/10/2014Very good local restaurant. Modern decor and comfortable. Lively bar on one side, a more relaxed dining atmosphere on the other. Great attentive staff. Broad selection for just about every palatte. Generally well executed dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great ExperienceCNoteDined on 5/9/2014We took a couple of friends here from out of town. We had some great appetizers including the pork ribs. Highly recommend them! We all go pasta for dinner and it was also excellent. My only issue on this visit was that the menu and the beer list were still the Fall/Winter menu and were in the process of being updated. One of my friends had to order 3 different beers before they finally had one in stock.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and interesting foodMay6dinnerDined on 5/6/2014The food was delicious and there are many interesting choices on the menu. The atmosphere is pleasant and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beefeater RumHappyFoodieDined on 5/3/2014Everything was wonderful! But, the waitress told us the house rum was Beefeater. Oops!Special Features:
- Great evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/2/2014We love Ilios Noche! You can always count of the food and service to be excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great again!GerdWilsonDined on 4/26/2014We came back to Ilios Noche and weren't disappointed. The food is so flavorful and the service is always excellent!Special Features:
- Excellent Food and ServicebtaylorVIPDined on 4/26/2014We had the Moussaka, Pork Ribs, Quinoa Salad and Greek Salad. The salad portions are very nicely size. All of the food was excellent as was the service.Special Features:
- Wonderful FindOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014We have eaten at Ilios Noche on Providence multiple times and brought our friends with us. The appetizers were great. We ordered calamari which was cooked perfectly, the olives and almonds and hummus. They were fabulous. For our main courses we ordered lamb in a rap and the salmon. Each was done perfectly. Order their hand cut fries-they are also spectacular. We did not stay for dessert this time, but in the fast we have enjoyed it. It is a happening place so if you are looking for quiet this is not a place I would go.Special Features: