Ilios Noche - Park Rd.
8426 Park Rd
Charlotte, NC 28210Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Ilios Noche - Park Rd.
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://xeniahospitality.com/ilios-noche/
- Phone: 7045521292
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday: 11:00am – 10:00pm, Thursday: 11:00am – 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday:
11:00am – 12:00am, Sunday: 10:00am – 9:00pm; now serving brunch on Sunday!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Greek
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Ilios Noche - Park Rd.
Ilios Noche Restaurant welcomes you to our open, fun upscale Greek and Italian inspired dining concept. Our second location for this concept invites you to enjoy a large bar lounge area that extends out onto our spacious patio with a cocktail scene in South Charlotte that you will love! Our modern, contemporary look offers a private dining room, expanded dining room and heated outdoor patio for al fresco dining all year long. You can also look forward to live music every Thursday through Saturday.Continued
Traditional Greek dishes like grilled octopus and souvlaki, Italian staples with a twist like boutique pizzas, have made Ilios Noche a favorite dining spot in Charlotte.
Traditional Greek dishes like grilled octopus and souvlaki, Italian staples with a twist like boutique pizzas, have made Ilios Noche a favorite dining spot in Charlotte.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Ilios Noche - Park Rd. - Best Restaurants in Charlotte ›
Ilios Noche - Park Rd. reviews from OpenTable diners
140 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (101)fit for foodies (72)great for outdoor dining (54)good for groups (48)special occasion (40)great for lunch (37)notable wine list (34)vibrant bar scene (31)hot spot (30)romantic (21)great for brunch (19)kid-friendly (9)late-night find (6)scenic view (1)Show More
- Always a great time!go2place4celebratingDined on 9/19/2014We've been fans of iLios Noche since they opened their 1st iLios on Providence RD. Always a great meal lunch or dinner! Owner/partners always around to greet dinners adding that personal touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimerOutofstatevisitorsDined on 9/12/2014My husband and I met for lunch and were pleasantly surprised at the delicious food. It was our first time, and we didn't know what to expect. The only downfall is that we were seated in the back if the restaurant next to a large work group. It was a little loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greek Tastebud's SatisfiedLeAnnSkiDined on 9/11/2014The food here and service is always the best. The music doesn't seem to fit the restaurant atmosphere. It was too loud and annoying. I requested it be turned down and it was some. But the pounding bass of the music was too much for my sensitive head and I will have to reconsider dining regularly here. American standards seems to fit better for a classy place. I hope they change their music selections soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and atmosphere is GreatRestdivaDined on 9/5/2014Every time I visited the resuturant the food and service has been consistent. A varierty of entrees to choose from.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2014We tried this on a whim and found an excellent new dinner spot. Our food was just fabulous! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something change??NikaDined on 8/31/2014We have eaten at Ilios many times, both locations. A fav. Went on Sunday night, and wasn't up to its usual standards. 1. Grilled fish that is fileted before serving but skin was gummy and several large bones were still present. 2. Ordered the Ilios salad with added shrimp. Shrimp tasted great but there were only four. Salad was ok but just a pile of arugula with 3 olives. If there was dill or other items present, we couldn't find them. 3. Bread was not offered. I love to use the pita to soak up the saganaki oil. 4. One person ordered the scallop appetizer as an entree and asked that it be doubled. 4 scallops showed up with no side. 5. App plates while spinach pie on table and before saganaki arrived. Good food but a big drop in service.
- Neighborhood GemHappyDined on 8/30/2014So glad to have a restaurant of this quality in the Quail Corners area. I've eaten lunch here but this is the first time for dinner so I really don't know how to score on some of the categories above such as "vibrant bar scene." I think if the bar scene is not already vibrant, it has the potential to be. I also think if the quality of the food and service remains as it is now, the restaurant will become a favorite with enough repeat customers to sustain it, hopefully, indefinitely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply outstandng!beck1eDined on 8/29/2014We were about 20 minutes early for our reservation, that was not a problem and we were seated very promptly by the friendly hostess. We got a great table in the corner of the restaurant which was perfect for our date night. We had Andrew and he was an INCREDIBLE server! He was very knowledgeable about the wine list and menu, and brought us over two samples of wine to help us decide which one we wanted. We had the meatballs, and the baked goat cheese as an appetizer, for dinner my boyfriend got the steak which was great, and I got the chicken under a brick. It was absolutely delicious and I ate every bite! For dessert we had the James Beard award winning Baklava Sundae. OMG. I will go back just for that! I will highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Placeash222Dined on 8/28/2014We went there on a Thursday night. The place had a decent crowd, but not full by any means. We were a little disappointed they sat us in the bar area even though we had a reservation. It was a bit louder for the night we had planned. The food was good, our server was nice and attentive. Overall the experience was a good one.Special Features:
- always goodyankeemikeDined on 8/25/2014as usual, ilios was a treat, the food is prepared with care and presented nicely.Special Features:
- Too earlyRickNODined on 8/25/2014Unfortunately, we ate dinner very early, about 6pm. The service was attentive and the food was excellent. We will definitely go back, but can't speak to the specifics (i.e., late night, romantic, brunch, etc)I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timesusieqDined on 8/25/2014My first trip was for drinks and appetizers for a first date. Perfect location. They had live music but it wasn't too loud so we were still able to carry on conversation. Appetizers were not the common fair you see at other places and we were impressed with the one we ordered. I will return for a full meal soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very UnexpectedNatalieDined on 8/23/2014When I made the reservation I had read the reviews and so being the foodie I am was extremely excited about the food. When we entered the restaurant I was really impressed with the decor and ambiance of the space. Menu was very nice and wide for the pallet. Ginger smash cocktail I believe it was, absolutely amazing! Service was not so great but at the end of the day I would totally recommend the establishment to a friend and I'm sure I'll return:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expectedTimmyDined on 8/23/2014I'm always a little skeptical when people recommend a restaurant but Ilios Noche did not disappoint. While it is not a 5 star restaurant the food is very good, very hot and the service really was excellent. More than one person came by to check on us and the only complaint was our server attempting to brush crumbs from the spinach pie off the table for us so the table would be clean. I was OK with the crumbs since we were still eating. The crazy lasagna was good but the spinach pie was excellent. The prices are reasonable for the level of service and quality of food, but it is on the higher side of reasonable. We'll be back to check out other items on the menu since it is a rather deep selection.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous serviceSamanthaDDined on 8/21/2014My friend and I had a wonderful experience. Upon arrival we were greeted warmly, shown around the restaurant at our request, and seated in a wonderful spot. The servers provided excellent suggestions for our lunch and the menu was just what we were looking for. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- happyguyDined on 8/18/20146th time here and always have a very good experience.Special Features:
- Loved it!colonyrsDined on 8/9/2014Beautiful restaurant with excellent service, great food and nice wine list. Service was very attentive with a great recommendation on wine. I will definitely go back to try more of the small plates. Great way to try different things and share with a friend. Atmosphere is energetic and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShazShazDined on 8/8/2014The food at Ilios is excellent! We have been several times and have never been disappointed. We ordered the Moussaka, rack of lamb and a swordfish nightly special ~ all were excellent!!!Special Features:
- Friday niteSCBadgerVIPDined on 8/8/2014We had dined at the other resturant and had been wanting to try the one off Park Road. Their out side patio was a great place to enjoy a glass of wine before going inside to dine. My wife and I both had the lamb chop - which was to die for. We were surprised all sides were a la cart given the higher entree price. Service was top notch. Will definitely be back. They also have an extensive appetizer list so drinks and appy's could be fun too.Special Features:
- EllyLynnDined on 8/7/2014This is a great neighborhood restaurant. Food is constantly good. Great atmosphere, very friendly and accommodating serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My goodness...jlawrenceDined on 8/4/2014My girlfriend just secured employment, so I wanted to celebrate with something special, and we just moved right across from this place. This place fit the bill perfectly. From a colleague recommendation, we got a wide variety of appetizers and other items: Sea Scallops, Grilled Octopus (melt in your mouth!), Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, a House Seasonal Salad, drinks, and then ice cream and a mousse for dessert. This is the stuff dreams are made of. And the service was impeccable. Our server, Alex, was enthusiastic, helpful, and altogether awesome. We will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First/Last BrunchsandywichDined on 8/3/2014We met some friends for a brunch (sunday aug 3rd) before one of group moved out of town. We normally love Ilios Noche for dinner and have never had a bad experience. Except this time. Our server was terrible. He couldn't keep track of who ordered what, he asked me 5 times if I had ordered another mimosa, and scuttled away before anyone else could order anything. He was rude, unavailable, and just plain incapable of handling a rather quite party of 8. He claimed it was his first brunch shift, but it seemed more like it was his first time waiting tables. The restaurant was nearly empty, they were still open, and we had paid, but were still rushed out by another server. It was a very disappointing experience.Special Features:
- Good food, odd serviceadgoudzDined on 8/2/2014The wait staff was a sizable group of very attentive people, which was nice. However we felt like our waiter wouldn't stop gushing over how great of a restaurant we were in. We felt like we were being given a show instead of being served the food in which we were interested. Instead of bringing out the one beer I had asked to taste, he brought out several, along with one of their premium rosés so that we could hear about how great the winery was. I mentioned that we don't eat bread or wheat products. He brought out pita bread. We ordered a salad and an appetizer. He brought out a "complimentary" vegetable and hummus plate. Fast forward through the meal (which admittedly tasted quite good) and surprise, we're charged for the vegetable plate.Special Features:
- Delicious foodtonicbDined on 8/1/2014Ilios Noche is a great find. The Mediterranean food is delicious and varied: Italian, Greek and Spanish mixed. Try the large beans...they are wonderful.Special Features:
- Ilios Noche Park Rd CharlotteBabyboomerDined on 7/29/2014Been there twice, but will wait awhile before returning. Food consistently good, but service is a problem. They apparently use a "team service" approach, which can be good, but the "team" doesn't seem to communicate very well. Eight different people (!) "served" us on the last visit, but dinner still took over an hour to arrive. Two requested wines from the list not available. So, after big delay, one guy brought a taste of two different wines to sample, and then another guy showed up with a different bottle altogether. Requests for bread resulted in two different servers bringing two different kinds. Two different managers intervened, but could not overcome the drama. Dining out should not be this complicated.
- Mixed BagOldFoodieVIPDined on 7/26/2014The food at Ilios Noche was very good but the service, drinks, and ambience can be described with three words -- stinks, awful, terrible. I took a group of 7 people to this restaurant for a birthday celebration. They put us in a booth designed for 5 guests (meaning that 2 people had to sit on chairs that were crammed in). Several people ordered martinis but they were brought to the table in warm "rocks glasses" because they ran out of martini glasses (unbelievable!). Also, some of the drinks were wrong and had to be reordered. Although we had 2 servers, they were generally inattentive and not in sync with each other. Overall, it was not a good experience for a birthday celebration.Special Features:
- Way above the normOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/26/2014Stopped by for lunch on our first visit. Food and service were very good. Can't wait to book dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but bad servicealiMTDined on 7/19/2014This was my 3rd time dining here. The food has always been great, but this time the service was pretty bad. We had a very young waitress who seemed very disinterested in her job. She mumbled the specials, checked in very sporadically, and was not personable in the least. Definitely expected better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service & Menu OptionsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/18/2014Great dining experience! We were fortunate enough to have Michael as our server! He was excellent especially when it came to pairings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CharlottefoodieVIPDined on 7/18/2014Loved the decor and the food was very good. The manager was very attentive and personable. I would highly recommend this restaurant !Special Features:
- Ilios NochekrpdiverDined on 7/16/2014Met a friend for early weeknight dinner. Beautiful outdoor setting for a strip mall location. Decor is very interesting, lots of wood, neat curves and fantastic lighting/ambiance. Food was tasty and presented well. Beer menu has room for improvement, more choices needed. Definitely will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this place!SssavageDined on 7/16/2014Every time I have been to this restaurant I have not been disappointed! Today was no exception; the service was on point and the food delicious. Our waiter was attentive without being cloying. Personally, I recommend the lamb burger - even for those people who say they don't like lamb! And if the weather is good set outside. They have a nice, comfortable patio in the front. Don't wait, go now!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our FavsLovinOurCityDined on 7/12/2014We use to live in Weddington and loved dining at Ilios Noche. So we were super excited to visit the new location, now closer to us. We took some good friends who had never been to Ilios Noche and they fell in love with it all! Food, service, atmosphere… all was great! Totally lived up to our expectations and completely impressed our friends as well. Definitely one of our favorite local dining spots in Charlotte.Special Features:
- Excellent!parisigirlDined on 7/12/2014Food was great and Michael is one of the best servers in town! Professional, knowledgeable and fun all rolled into one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantLuv2eatDined on 7/12/2014We love the food at Ilios Noche! This visit we had a wonderful server - her name was Simone - and she was so nice and went out of her way to take great care of us. We mentioned that we wished they had a half portion of one of their appetizers and she surprised us and spoke to the chef and came back with just what we had mentioned. Also the couple beside us told us a similar story. We had the Striped Bass and it was delicious!!! Also the basil ice cream was a big hit with my husband. So refreshing!! Our experience was outstanding. Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TBdiningoutDined on 7/10/2014Food was good. Served quickly and piping hot. Server was just ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014Food was excellent! Desserts were especially wonderful.Special Features:
- Very Good BUT,,,AmateurGourmet13Dined on 7/5/2014The food was great, but the waitstaff hovered a bit too much, I like them to be attentive if I wave for them but do not ask me how it is going 3 or 4 times during the meal. And I would suggest some music, the Management should decide between a romantic atmosphere or one of a sports bar, no, you can't do both. The waiter knew about the wines and offered a sample to taste, so that was nice. Overall it was a good evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- aaaaVIPDined on 7/5/2014This was our first visit. We found the menu interesting with a variety of choices. The grilled octopus was tender and tasty. Selected three sides and enjoyed each of them. Split the lamb chps which cooked exactly as requested. It was a perfect night to eat outside was attentive. Remend the basil ice cream.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealBruceincharlotteVIPDined on 7/4/2014Yummy times ten. Great meal, great service! My wife chose the lobster ravioli. A very large portion with plenty to bring home, especially after we filled up on the starter. Tasty, creamy, seafoody (is "seafoody" a word?) and easy to eat. Delish. I had the quarter chicken which was served with potatoes and other veggies. A very big portion, there was a lot of flavor and texture in here, with the perfectly al dente potatoes. Dessert? Well, I guess we can try. We split a piece of baclava which came topped with some sort of (lightly peach-flavored) ice cream/yogurt. Delish. STUFFED with a delicious meal. We'll be back. SYOYI would recommend this to a friend.