Il vino wine bar
1728 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10128Neighborhood:
Wine BarPrice: $30 and under
Il vino wine bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ilvinowinebar.com/
- Phone: 2124260919x
- Hours of Operation:
monday-tuesday-wednesday:4:00pm - 11:00
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Wine Bar, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: $5 a glass of wine $20 bottles everyday until 7 pm and Sundays all night long. Selected wines only.
A word from Il vino wine bar
Exposed brick walls lean in close at il Vino Wine bar, hinting at the rustic nature of the shop's pizzas and the warm regions of Europe, South America, California and New Zealand that contribute to the wine list. Small, cozy , lively atmosphere is waiting for you and a outdoor patio during warmer months. Guests whisper conversations over the cork-topped tables which bear those white, red and sparkling wines. To take the edge off of the drinks we offer sets of cheese plates, gourmet pizza, small dishes that help fuel friendly chatters or dates. Warm chocolate souffles will let you finish your night happy and asking for more!. Join us for lively, fun nights Friday and SaturdayContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Il vino wine bar reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (2)notable wine list (2)neighborhood gem (1)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- SherylVIPDined on 6/20/2014Tiny little portions, pasty pizza dough, and had to wait a really long time to have a glass of wine and a snack. Server & kitchen were clearly overworked. Nothing special at all - will not go back here.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Il vino wine bar reviews archive.
- Il Vino Wine Bar - very nice nightRobertDined on 2/3/2014We had a very nice night at Il Vino. Great service and nice wine selection. Cheese selections for appetizers were good and the cheese plate was very good. The pizza was outstanding. Definitely returning.Special Features:
- A+OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013Great place, good pizza and wine. Tiny place but big flavors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpinionJolieDined on 10/11/2013I loved the wine, the pizza was delicious, and the services was excellent, also the place is really cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.