Il vino wine bar
1728 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10128Neighborhood:
Wine BarPrice: $30 and under
Il vino wine bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ilvinowinebar.com/
- Phone: 2124260919x
- Hours of Operation:
monday-tuesday-wednesday:4:00pm - 11:00
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Wine Bar, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: $5 a glass of wine $20 bottles everyday until 7 pm and Sundays all night long. Selected wines only.
A word from Il vino wine bar
Exposed brick walls lean in close at il Vino Wine bar, hinting at the rustic nature of the shop's pizzas and the warm regions of Europe, South America, California and New Zealand that contribute to the wine list. Small, cozy , lively atmosphere is waiting for you and a outdoor patio during warmer months. Guests whisper conversations over the cork-topped tables which bear those white, red and sparkling wines. To take the edge off of the drinks we offer sets of cheese plates, gourmet pizza, small dishes that help fuel friendly chatters or dates. Warm chocolate souffles will let you finish your night happy and asking for more!. Join us for lively, fun nights Friday and SaturdayContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Il vino wine bar reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (2)romantic (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Would not recommendDannieVIPDined on 9/6/2014Went on a Saturday night, ordered a bottle of white, a meat and cheese plate and a pizza. The bottle was left on the table (it was 85 degrees out) and sweating all over. We asked for a bucket of ice or if I can be kept in the fridge and the waiter went to buy ice and put the bottle in a bag of ice. Okay. The waiter no longer came outside but was happily behind the bar drinking. When we finally got his attention to ask about our pizza he had another drink and the. Told us Oh! My fault I totally forgot to put it in....but he didn't forget to drink his countless glasses of wine Needless to say at that point we asked for the check, left and will not be back.
- SherylVIPDined on 6/20/2014Tiny little portions, pasty pizza dough, and had to wait a really long time to have a glass of wine and a snack. Server & kitchen were clearly overworked. Nothing special at all - will not go back here.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Il vino wine bar reviews archive.
- Il Vino Wine Bar - very nice nightRobertDined on 2/3/2014We had a very nice night at Il Vino. Great service and nice wine selection. Cheese selections for appetizers were good and the cheese plate was very good. The pizza was outstanding. Definitely returning.Special Features:
- A+OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013Great place, good pizza and wine. Tiny place but big flavors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpinionJolieDined on 10/11/2013I loved the wine, the pizza was delicious, and the services was excellent, also the place is really cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.