Il Vicolo Ristorante
113 S Livingston Ave
Livingston, NJ 07039Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Il Vicolo Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ilvicolorestaurant.com/
- Phone: (973) 740-0016
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Il Vicolo Ristorante can cater, on or off premise, for any event. Offering a variety of dishes, Il Vicolo can cater your next event, whether it is a: Christenings Bar/Bat Mitvahs Business Lunches Private Parties Corporate Events And Much More!
A word from Il Vicolo Ristorante
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Il Vicolo Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)good for groups (8)fit for foodies (4)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (1)special occasion (1)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Nice Local RestaurantLuv2runDined on 10/31/2014We were 10 for dinner. We had a very nice large square table. It was a very nice arrangement, all of us could talk together. The food was very good. The server was polite and very nice. Service was a bit slow but acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BYOBdinerDined on 10/16/2014Food was well prepared and well served. Wait staff had time to assure clients are attended to. From host to waiter to servers to bussers, all were most pleasant.Special Features:
- relaxing dinneroldtimerVIPDined on 10/12/2014This restaurant's menu has something for everyone. The portions are large, and the meals are prepared just right. The staff is very professional and attentive. The meals are served within a reasonable time, yet you do not feel rushed. Upon leaving, you feel that your business is appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Il Vicolo- is Delicioso!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/5/2014Great food! Attentive service! decor could be better. My boyfriend is Italian born and raised and rarely "likes a lot" when it comes to Italian restaurant. This one he certainly likes a lot! I loved the food! from appetizer to dessert.. will definitely come back :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- oldtimeroldtimerVIPDined on 9/13/2014Great neighborhood restaurant. Good inclusive menu plus daily specials. Large food portions. Very attentive and friendly wait staff. Very happy to make substitutions on platters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spiderDined on 8/28/2014The food and service were great. The ambiance could use a makeover.Special Features:
- The following 8 reviews are from the Il Vicolo Ristorante reviews archive.
- Nothing to write home about.UESfoodieVIPDined on 7/26/2014Our party of four was not overly impressed with the entrees we ordered for dinner. In particular, our veal was overcooked and flavorless. The wait staff was pleasant, but quite slow. We will not return.
- Amazing placeefemiDined on 7/19/2014The food was great and very nice. The appetizers kept on coming that i thought will my mouth ever get a rest for a second. Very nice place. right from the cup of chilled water to the food everything was good.. very good. Will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKDave1VIPDined on 7/18/2014If this restaurant were out in the middle of nowhere it would be great. But in this area, where there are so many great Italian restaurants, this one is just OK. Not bad, just OK.
- Excellent food & valueGoadadVIPDined on 7/16/2014Go to place for very good food, large portions and reasonable prices. Recommend the fix prix menu. BYOBSpecial Features:
- Nice MenuMhigVIPDined on 7/11/2014We were very surpised, this was our first time, the food was excellent, Nice portions and great appetizersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent neighborhood restaurantDrJeffDined on 6/28/2014Il Vicole is the excellent Italian neighborhood restaurant that you want in your town. It has a large menu and handles it extremely well. Their classic dishes such as Veal Parmagian are delicious and well prepared. Their Balsamic a Calamari is delicious as a large portion appetizer and tastes almost Asian. For desserts their Tiramisu is as good as I have had. Their pastas are excellent too. If you live in or near Livingston give Il Vicole a try and I'm sure you'll be back again. One final note portion size is generous and prices are reasonable. Il Vicole offers quality and value.Special Features:
- Italian plusDrJeffDined on 4/26/2014Il Vicolo is your local neighborhood Italian restaurant that offers very good food at a moderate price. Portions tend to be large so go hungry or take home leftovers. I have eaten here many times so I have preferences among the normal Italian classics and the many Italian specials, but overall there are solid dishes throughout. As an appetizer the Balsamic Calamari is delicious and tastes almost Asian. I have yet to eat a pasta here that was not excellent. If you live in or near Livingston try Il Vicolo and expect to go back.Special Features:
- nice local placeJasonVIPDined on 3/29/2014the food is very good, the wait staff is very attentive and helpfulSpecial Features: