129 Spring St.
New York, NY 10012Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 2129663459
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch/Dinner: Daily: 11:30am - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Sicilian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Il Pozzo
Il Pozzo is a casual Italian bar & restaurant located in the heart of SoHo. Our desire is to satisfy our locals as well as people from all over the world, with authentic Italian cuisine and a wide spread of wines from all over Italy. Come! Eat well! Drink well! Be well!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Il Pozzo reviews from OpenTable diners
- They had good food, but wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/17/2012They had good food, but was very expensive. The air conditioning was not high enough for a brutal day in nyc. I enjoyed my food, my husband and son found it only moderately good. The wait staff was very good and "not in our way" at all which is nice. It was quiet and we enjoyed that.Special Features:
- Lovely spot in Soho90210VIPDined on 2/28/2012Manhattan Bistro has just changed hands and is now Italian rather than French. But genuine Italian with an emphasis on different olive oils. The spot is on a quiet spot in Soho and the ambience is made better by the service. If you are lucky, you will get to meet Alberto, who will make your dinner so special.
- Cute little Restaurant withOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/21/2012Cute little Restaurant with 5 star service. The food is great but really the whole experience and service is really what makes it a gem. The maytr'd even spoke French.Special Features:
- In the Open Table App it saiddwdw11VIPDined on 2/17/2012In the Open Table App it said 'french bistro' but it was Italian! Nevertheless, the food was very nice and the people very kind.
- I didn't know what to expectOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012I didn't know what to expect and was very pleasantly suprised. We only had 40 minutes to eat and the owner accomodated us without question. The food was superb - the Bistro name is misleading as the menu was predominantly Italian - and we will certainly go back when we have more time to savor the experience.