365 Laurier Ouest
Montreal, QC H2V2K5Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://restaurantilpagliaccio.com/
- Phone: 5142766999
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm;
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5.30 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Il Pagliacci
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Il Pagliaccio
Il Pagliaccio is located the Outrement neighborhood of Montreal and serves Italian Cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Il Pagliaccio reviews from OpenTable diners
- ExcellentEmkayayDined on 1/25/2014The whole experience was perfect. They need to keep doing what they are doing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/9/2014Great service, Great Food makes for an excellent evening. I recommend!Special Features:
- This was our first time tocarmieDined on 11/8/2013This was our first time to eat at Pagliaccio and we were very happy with our experience. We were a group of four all who travel extensively and so have eaten in many restaurants. Montreal can compete with the best restaurants anywhere and this restaurant was no exception. The ambiance was warm and friendly, white table cloth, friendly professional service and freshness of the ingredients. Price quality of the food cannot be beat. We also liked the selection on the menu. We will be returning no question!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceReviewerDined on 11/2/2013This was my second time at Il Pagliaccio. Manuel the Maitre d'/waiter remembered me as soon as I walked in the door - even though I was last there in 10 months ago. The menu is simple, but innovative and delicious. My wife ordered a dish that wasn't on the menu and it was delicious too. I was recommended an excellent wine at a reasonable price. I would not hesitate to visit again and have recommended this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was very good andMATJDined on 9/28/2013Service was very good and in general the food was good. The menu is short but covers a wide variety of dishesSpecial Features:
- GemFoodieDined on 9/27/2013Walked past many times and finally went. Very personal service. Everything was imported from Italy and very fresh. Reasonably priced, romantic, and delicious. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedItalyfanDined on 8/28/2013Truly innovative and varied menu - very well prepared. Consistently excellent! Friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food - varied menuItalyfanDined on 8/12/2013Excellent food - varied menu - creative yet uncomplicated. Friendly yet discreet service. Reasonable prices, especially for the quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very, very pleasedTKaprowyDined on 8/10/2013My husband and I had passed by this restaurant several times, until we finally made it inside this past Saturday. We were greeted warmly and soon decided to put ourselves in the hands of the attentive owner and have him decide our menu. He quickly formulated a plan: tomato salad with luscious burrata, grilled artichokes, handmade gnocchi in a gentle tomato sauce, and grilled pork chops accompanied with greens. Each course was served with great attention and thoughtfulness. The food was as Italian food should be: simple and showcasing quality ingredients. From our table beside the window, we sat watching the upscale bustle on rue Laurier, enjoying our wine from the Piedmont valley and feeling very lucky. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Felt at homeDezzoVIPDined on 6/29/2013visiting Montreal, all the new rave restaurants were booked on saturday night so we went to Open Table, found a list of who could take us and read reviews. This one sounded good. from the moment we walked in, they made us feel at home. Did not rush us, made a wine recommendation (which was spot on) and ran thru the menu with us. Food was good, staff friendly, and not noisy like the trendy places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd visit in a monthsqurmanDined on 6/1/2013Food is very good to excellent. Sampled pasta, fish, scallops all were fresh and expertly prepared. the price is quite moderate for the quality. nice atmosphere. Among the best gelato's I've had this side of Florence. I will be back.Special Features:
- The food is excellent, and4Me2Dined on 5/3/2013The food is excellent, and considering the quality, it is moderately priced, the personnel is warm and friendly, and the room is not too noisy. Well located on Laurier St.Special Features:
- La nourriture est molto deliciosa.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/19/2013La nourriture est molto deliciosa. Le patron Manuel nous fait connaître ses bons vins et ses spécialités du moment. Le service est avenant. Que de bonnes choses à dire !Special Features:
- Grand classique italien sur LaurierPierreVIPDined on 1/20/2013Cuisine excellente traditionnelle italienne. Tous les plats étaient excellents.Special Features:
- Simple menu, fantastic food.ReviewerDined on 12/1/2012Went with my wife and 4 friends last saturday. Had an unbelievable meal and great wine. The menu is simple, but the dishes are wonderful. The owner was hospitable and helpful and even offered us 2 panetones to take home. I'll definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Divine gnocchiEmkayayDined on 10/20/2012We had one of the best Italian meals in Montreal! We will go back and so will the couple we dined with.Special Features:
- After this restaurant wasVal18Dined on 9/22/2012After this restaurant was highly recommended, I was very disappointed, however the croque-en- bouche was delicious, different and appreciated. The salads were very good, I had the beetroot salad and my husband had the artichokes (which was my favorite dish of the night) but I found the pasta was way overcooked and bland and the vitello al limone was too salty. Very disappointing service - we had to wait quite a while for our orders to be taken and the water wasn't refilled often enough. The rose wine we wanted was unavailable.
- A quiet, lovely little restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2012A quiet, lovely little restaurant which never fails to deliver. The pasta with squash flowers and the polenta with wild mushrooms were fabulous. This is a chef who respects his ingredients, and uses only the best.Special Features:
- Food was very good but theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/8/2011Food was very good but the wine selection is quite pricey. We were taken aback to see that we were charged $8.00 for 2 mini Crostini appetizers served to us without us asking for it. You would think that would have been on the house or don't serve it at all!
- This small restaurant certainlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2011This small restaurant certainly did surprise. The food was outstanding as was the relaxed but utterly efficient service. The menu was not extensive but i believe that this chef would be willing to create any dish that would please. Wine list was limited however the staff were quite liberal with the single glass pours. This is definitely a must-try restaurant in order to see for yourself!Special Features: