Il Nuovo Perugino Enoteca
208 Avenida Juan Ponce De León
San Juan, PR 00917Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Nuovo Perugino Enoteca
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ilnuovoperugino.com/
- Phone: 7877225481
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday -Friday: 11:30-3:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Saturday: : 6:30-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Franco Seccarelli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Private Room, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Private Table A discreet ambiance cleverly designed as a continuous expression of the main ceiling structure, separates this very special table and at the same time allows unobstructed views of the exterior and The Ristorante. The Private Table can be reserved fo a party of up to 8, but, if available, more intimate groups can be accommodated. The Private Room An even more private area of the restaurant that is perfect for business meetings with privacy amenities such as a its own access to restrooms. In this rooms it is possible to use audiovisual equipment without, at any time, disturbing diners in other areas.
- Cross Street: David L Reed
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: Self and Valet parking The Popular Center offers self and valet parking at the ground level entrance through the Muñoz Rivera Avenue. Guests can enjoy a fixed discount regardless of the parking choice. Please ensure your guests have their parking tickets stamped with our logo before leaving the restaurant.
A word from Il Nuovo Perugino Enoteca
Fine italian dining and wine bar meets unique architecture and interior decor to create an unforgettable dining experience. Chef Franco Seccarelli welcomes you to his new restaurant, where the captivating, fluid energy of the wood interior parallels the flavors of his unforgettable, classic dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Il Nuovo Perugino Enoteca reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (1)Show More
- Great ambiance & foodAmbbDined on 8/15/2014We definitively enjoyed our time at this restaurant. Everything was spotless and excellent food. In the other hand to our opinion service was a little slow but we can not complain about the way we were treated which was very polite .Souffle ! That's the star of the menu! The best ever!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceEricDined on 5/9/2014We has a Mpthers Day weekend Dinner. Great food, sine And Desert! Great Dinner Experience!Special Features:
- European ambiance in the CaribbeanlabaronesaDined on 4/19/2014The interior design of this restaurant is a feast for the eyes. The beautiful waves created by bent wood are extremely pleasing and create a quiet acoustic. The tables have linen tablecloths, candles and a small cactus (fake). This simple layout is also pleasant visually. The service was outstanding and warm. The food excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant is locatedSloanDined on 1/30/2014The restaurant is located in a beautiful new building. The restaurant itself is magnificent. The food was spectacular and the service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple, easy to produce menu---6-8dinner1Dined on 1/21/2014Simple, easy to produce menu---6-8 basic pastas-chops-- limited fish-nice place, professional staff---,l-ocated in a business center ---serving business lunches---would not recommend this to the tourist crowd--not worth the cab fare to get there---everyone wearing sweaters & jackets--place was freezing---noise level was good
- Could eat here every night!BemvindoDined on 8/31/2013Always the highlight of our trip to Puerto Rico. The new location lacks the intimate charm of the former in Old San Juan but the new decor is dramatic. Il Perugino has not lost a step. Food is amazing. Service is top notch and gracious. Makes us wish we could eat there every night.Special Features:
- Excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/24/2013Great food , excellent service. Convenient parking and valet parking. Nice decor. High standards were met.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in Puerto RicoBostonTouristDined on 8/10/2013Overall the best in Puero Rico. Great food, service and nice location!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was the second time weGerryVIPDined on 8/3/2013This was the second time we dined at Il Nuovo Perugino Enoteca. Both times, the atmosphere and the food were both wonderful!!! Would highly recommend!Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurant withOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/27/2013Beautiful restaurant with friendly attentive service. First courses were amazing. However the veal entree was far too fatty to be edible. Unfortunately, the quality of meat did not match the quality of the rest of the meal.Special Features: