Il Naso Ristorante Italiano
480 Washington Ave
Ketchum, ID 83340Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Il Naso Ristorante Italiano
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ilnaso.com/
- Phone: 2087267776
- Hours of Operation:
Hours through June: Open Thurs.-Mon. 5:30- Close
Sunday Brunch 10am to 1pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: call for details
- Private Party Facilities: call for details
A word from Il Naso Ristorante Italiano
il Naso is a long time favorite of the Wood River Valley. Located in the heart of Ketchum, ID il Naso provides a warm and cozy ambiance with great service and outstanding cuisine. Our menu changes seasonally with nightly specials. Our wine list is extensive and focuses on Italian varietals. il Naso is the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion or to simply have a great evening with friends and family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Il Naso Ristorante Italiano - Best Restaurants in Ketchum ›
Il Naso Ristorante Italiano reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
romantic (31)fit for foodies (27)special occasion (21)notable wine list (21)neighborhood gem (20)good for groups (9)great for outdoor dining (5)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- MemorableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/6/2014Always a fabulous menu that changes with the season, but with favorites. Servers know the menu and wine list. Great service. We always return when in Ketchum.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/5/2014As usual, the service, atmosphere and food were fantastic. We sat at our favorite table #2, a romantic one in the corner for my wife's birthday. I had the elk chop and she had the rack of lamb. This is our go to restaurant and we recommend it to all of our guests.Special Features:
- Always great!mrpiiiDined on 9/12/2014One of my very favorite restaurants in Ketchum. Consistently god food, excellent, friendly service and an extensive reasonably priced wine list.Special Features:
- Great ServicerandpDined on 9/9/2014Great menu and service. The chef has wonderful new ideas and selects fresh ingredients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still great after all these years!TommyVIPDined on 9/5/2014The best thing about this restaurant is the more the menu changes the more the Decor and ambience stay the same. We haven't been here for a while so it was fun to try again and it didn't disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/23/2014Excellent food and ambience as usual. Interesting wine list and menu choices- innovative twists on traditional Italian food and always hearty and delicious - not precious. Our glasses of wine took a little too long to get to us after ordering so that is my only complaint. Other than that, a great dining choice always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 32yearsterenzioDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I wanted a specail night for our anniversary and chose Italian. Il naso was perfect. The food was great, the atmosphere perfect. Loved every minute. Hope to return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great For Ketchum Fine DinningJDRLVVIPDined on 8/14/2014I was very impressed from start to finish with Il Naso. The restaurant is tucked away on a corner in Ketchum. Upon enterring I was impressed with the decor elegant but not stuffy. The waiter staff were knowledgeable and attentive even though understaffed for the crowd the night we went. Even the hostess was serving food, setting tables, and making certain all our needs were met. I had the clams linguini with chorizo and they were cooked to perfection. My wife had the halibut fish special and found it delightful. A desert of Chocolate Dumplings topped off a great meal. We will definitely dine at Il Naso again when in Ketchum.Special Features:
- NancyDined on 8/8/2014The service was very slow snd when done of the food arrived, the top was cold but the underneath was warm.
- limited menu, but good.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/6/2014I think the ambience would have been better if we weren't sat next to a table of 6 that had lots of advice. That said, short of a limited pasta menu, it was good. Probably won't eat there again for the price, but I have to admit, I am not a big foodie. I just know what I like. The filet mignon was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caprese giftcellistVIPDined on 8/4/2014Adding figs to a Caprese salad was genius. My filet was perfectly cooked and the Chard-Potato Gratin was delicious. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014Very good salad, ravioli chewey, quail very good. Bread was stale
- One of the top Ketchum spots!HungarianVIPDined on 7/28/2014Always on our list to visit when we are in town. The atmosphere, food and wine list are top notch and Chef Kate never disappoints with her creations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Very GoodmrpiiiDined on 7/21/2014Great food, friendly, prompt service, excellent wine list all watched over by the attentive eyes of the proprietor, Sam Turner. It does't get much better than this in the Wood River Valley. There selection of wines by the glass are quite good but if you are a wine lover be sure to talk to Sam before ordering; he usually has good recommendations from his list or something new that hasn't yet made it to the menu. If you want just a glass, still talk to him, there may be something open that also isn't on the list. Don't think of Il Naso as just a place for a fancy meal. The bar menu is simple, inexpensive and good. A glass of wine and a unique burger in the bar area is quick, relatively inexpensive meal -- no reservation needed.Special Features:
- Tasty and innovative mealSchakeleDined on 7/17/2014The red wine would be more delectable if cooler Sorry i am french...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/16/2014I love Il Naso & go every time I'm in town for great food, service & ambience.
- Great ambiencefoodie1Dined on 7/11/2014Good for conversation with dinner yet lively enough to be interesting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Ketchum's BestDowntownVIPDined on 7/4/2014If you're looking for a romantic restaurant with gracious service and great food, Il Naso wins hands down. We love the fig caprese salad and the special scallops were expertly grilled and served with morel mushrooms and asperagus in a light brothy sauce. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/29/2014Great food as always. The main dining room had 2 large parties so they moved us to the bar which was quiet and only had 2 other couples seated in that area...Special Features:
- This is our favorite restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/29/2014The entire staff are so nice and Sam (the owner) is incredible. He takes such an interest in each of his guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/29/2014We made a reservation through OpenTable and mentioned it was our anniversary. They put us at a lovely table and gave us complimentary Prosecco, which was a lovely touch. Food was delicious, and the there are a range of seating options. We enjoyed our intimate booth.
- Alway a great experience ....OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/22/2014Our family has enjoyed this restaurant for years on our visits to Sun Valley. We love the consistently friendly, professional staff and fresh, well-prepared food. On this occasion, they were still serving their "slack" menu, which is more limited than their summer and winter menus, but still had plenty of choices. I was told the summer menu starts at the end of this week. I dined alone, so I sat at the bar. My meal -- a farro salad to start and roasted chicken as a main (it had a fancier name than that) -- hit the mark on all accounts and I enjoyed a friendly conversation with the bartender and a couple of local regulars.Special Features:
- The following 70 reviews are from the Il Naso Ristorante Italiano reviews archive.
- Wonderful!IceGypCDined on 5/24/2014Our evening was absolutely wonderful. The food and wine list was excellent and the Farro salad was to die for! Very quiet and romantic and so enjoyable after a full day of driving! This restaurant will not be a one stop...we plan on going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014Excellent and beautifully prepared well chosen selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect for specaail occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014Mother's day dinner was most enjoyable; there were several large family groups, and yet the noise level was acceptable. We regard Il Naso as one of our very favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unque Dining ExperineceTwinFallsDinerDined on 5/11/2014We had a lovely dinner at Il Naso, Sunday, May 11th. The menu was original, which made dining at Il Naso a unique experience. The food was prepared with attention to detail. It was appealing to the eye and the pallet. The only negative thing about our dining experience was when, halfway through our meal, a party of 5 was seated next to us. I think one of the ladies in the family had drunk a little too much wine before they got to the restauraunt becuase she was very loud to the point that we couldn't carry on a conversation. Perhaps moving the tables so they aren't so close together would help this situation from happening again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one dish was great one was finesvnativeDined on 5/9/2014We went looking for a romantic evening out. The service was good, but I was a little disappointed. We ordered the burger, and it was great! The bread pudding was also fantastic. I ordered the ravioli and it was just okay. The décor is a bit out dated and cheap looking. It needs some help.Special Features:
- Best Calamari on the planetcellistVIPDined on 4/19/2014We always come back for the calamari but all the food proves to be worth a return visit. We also enjoy the old-world vibe of the dining space. It is lush and romantic.Special Features:
- Not for pastaBoggieDined on 3/16/2014Il Naso is an Italian restaurant but don't go there looking for good pasta. The fish was delicious but every pasta dish I have tried there has been disappointing. It's either a small portion-the "special" ravioli are not stuffed with much meat and you get 3 or 4 or it's just outright tasteless-the spegettini and meatballs that they try to add some "spice" to but still tastes like plain tomato sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely place, inventive foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2014There is something for everyone on the menu. Duck confet sweet potato hash is to die for. Crab cakes Benny, don't miss. They bring out these little cream puffs to start with butter and jam.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Naso11goose19VIPDined on 2/28/2014Il Naso is a very well appointed restaurant with ample space between the tables to make dining an intimate experience. A beet carpacchio salad with greens was dressed just right. Pasta choices were excellent so was the grilled salmon. Over all a very good dining experience. Wine list has many choices. Reasonably priced.Special Features:
- Fabulous food, service andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2014Fabulous food, service and ambiance-- Would highly recommend!Special Features:
- Quiet in KetchumannaDined on 2/22/2014Excellent food fairly priced. Polite and knowledgeable wait staff. Interesting wine list. Elk chop and sauce were outstanding The sound level is pleasant. You can speak to others at your table without shouting and you don't have to listen to other diners or the clanking of plates and silverware. Sophisticated and cozy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An overlooked Ketchum GemJimFDined on 2/16/2014Il Naso is one of the best restaurants in the Wood River. This time I had the quail and my wife chose the veal picatta. Both were well prepared. A cup of butternut squash along with a glass of proseco took away the chill of the night. I'm looking forward to our next visit when we go back to Sun Valley in the summer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy ambience..delicious food!ChristieDined on 2/13/2014Love the cozy ambience at this great neighborhood restaurant . Highly recommend the lasagna...so delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Molto Bene!LuciellaDined on 2/8/2014A gracious welcome, caring prep of the special bottle we'd brought, unhurried waitstaff with time to chat as well as serve and dependably delicious fare on the table makes a special evening even more remarkable. Finding all of that in a small mountain town is miraculous. We are glad that Il Naso survived last summer's disasterous summer wild fire.Special Features:
- Fantastico!ValskisDined on 1/24/2014One of the best restaurants in the Valley! We have dined at Il Naso many times over the years and have never been disappointed! The service is first rate, the food outstanding. . .atmosphere charming and intimate. I think the food and service, like fine wine, gets better year after year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still gooddakjunkieDined on 1/16/2014New owners last year, but they seem to be keeping the food a top priority. It's a great place to have a meal and be able to talk with friends. The food is really outstanding, and there are old standby's and new offerings, but exceptionally well executed. It may be hard to get good wait staff, and this time was better than last, but a touch too casual and/or disinterested. This was our third time in the last 4 years. It's hard to keep the quality at a high level year after year, but Il Naso seems to have found a way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service , aboveSteveDined on 1/4/2014Excellent service , above average food on a very busy day nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a mustJennyDined on 1/1/2014Every time we go, which is once a year when we visit, it's a great dining experience. The ambiance, service and food choices are always spot on. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.