Il Mulino South Beach
840 First Street
South Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino South Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://ilmulino.com/
- Phone: 3053721221
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:30pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Michele Mazza
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Il Mulino South Beach
Located between historic Sunny Isles Beach and Miami Beach, minutes away from the fashionable retailers of Bal Harbour, Il Mulino New York at Acqualina Resort & Spa is the perfect place to feast in style. Enjoy fresh Italian flavor and impeccable service at the stunning oceanfront of Southeastern FloridaContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Il Mulino South Beach - Best Restaurants in South Miami ›
Il Mulino South Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (25)fit for foodies (21)hot spot (16)neighborhood gem (15)romantic (11)vibrant bar scene (8)notable wine list (8)late-night find (4)great for lunch (3)good for groups (2)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- SoBe Good eatsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/17/2014Perfect service, soothing setting, fabulous food.....that said, all at the expected SoFi prices. We'll be back, just not weekly.Special Features:
- silviaVIPDined on 10/15/2014WE WENT FOR LUNCH,very bad service, not italian at all! my husband ordered a glass of wine, when the waiter came with an almost empty bottle, my husband asked if it was opened from the day before and, in a very unpolite way, he answered that it was fresh: the fact was that they sell a lot. It was 1:00 pm and the restaurant had only two tables with clients. Everything overwhelmed by garlic taste. The guy at the bar only working with his ipad...bad experience, super cold because of the air conditioned. of course very expensive! I'm done with this place, first and last time...I leave in Miami but I won't go anymoreSpecial Features:
- Amazing ExperienceThomasVIPDined on 9/21/2014What a great place Everything was amazing food service everythingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/14/2014Dined on a Sunday evening off the Miami Spice Menu....great value! Party of 4 chose different appetizers, entres, & deserts. Service was friendly & attentive. Portions were very adequate and tasty! Pappardelle & Fillet were the winners!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food!!!RobertoVIPDined on 8/31/2014Spaguetti carbonara wow!!!! Dover sole.... Very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2014We were a party of four for Miami Spice... The menu for spice was very good. The serves was fantastic, Waiter and Waitress very helpful and friendly. Most likely we will go again !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!STFmiamiVIPDined on 8/31/2014Just like the location in Sunny Isles, this restaurant was amazing. The buffalo mozzarella is so fresh. The past was amazing. The filet was just as good as Prime 112 and The Palm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LetdownMiamigatorDined on 8/30/2014Was dying to eat at il mulino Sobe. Everything was a letdown from the waiter to the food. Don't go to this spot expecting anything like NYC mulino. Was dissapointingSpecial Features:
- Finally Il Mulino arrivesLiketopartymiamiDined on 8/30/2014When I heard Il Mulino had opened in Miami Beach, I couldn't wait to check it out. I finally got the chance this weekend and it did not disappoint. The food was just as delicious as the NY restaurant. Where they differ is in the decor. Here the eatery has been transformend into a clean cutting edge space. Very appropo for a beach local.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool ambience, very good foodMaruVIPDined on 8/23/2014Very good food, south beach vibrant ambience, if you matter the pricce ,ask the prices before ordering the specials of the day. Kind of noisy , music as a backgground, for large tables it is difficult to talk. Overall very good, i will recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surrealsobelife28Dined on 8/22/2014Beautiful ambience, everything white chic, exceptional service! Reminds me of the old PEARL above nikki, very upscale and yet simple. Trendy and young atmosphere, with luxury level service.Special Features:
- Greatf highly personable service!ArttyDined on 8/21/2014Wonderful and attentive staff. Great service and all were extremely welcoming. Live in South Beach and the other restaurants would send staff to train with these profesionals. Everyone from Maitre D to wait staff to hostess were great. Food was excellent and the appetizers were wonderful. Tried the Miami Spice menu , it was great. Pasta appetizers top notch , filet was great, wife had the veal entree which seemed very small , but good. Desert , italian these cake 1st class and tiramisu as well. Go!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Food4thoughtEatingisasportVIPDined on 8/20/2014The chef is heavy handed with the salt. The cheesecake is exceptional the rest of miami spice menu would have been better left for my dog. Salmon broccoli was boring and salty
- Il MulinohdreviewVIPDined on 8/9/2014This is the fourth Il Mulino restaurant we have eaten at. Like the others, this new one is 5 star!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New South Beach ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014Well known name in new location lives up to reputation as a great restaurant with an energetic atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING!beachgirlDined on 7/26/2014My new favorite restaurant! I have lived in SoFi for 16 years and have witnessed the transformation of the neighborhood, as well as many excellent restaurants come and go. When I learned that another Italian restuarant was coming to South Beach, I was not that excited. When I saw the New York prices, I was not excited. But when I saw the spectacular renovation and read the menu, I decided to give it a try. From the complimentary antipasti to the excellent attention to detail by the many servers assigned to care for us, the experience was TOP-NOTCH and worth the price tag!Special Features:
- WOWOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/19/2014Just opened and it is as good as Sunny Isles restaurant, if not much better. Super decor for South BeachSpecial Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Il Mulino South Beach reviews archive.