Il Mulino New York - Miami
17875 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33160Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino New York - Miami
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ilmulino.com/miami.html
- Phone: 3054669191x
- Hours of Operation:
BREAKFAST 7:00AM - 11:00AM
LUNCH 11:30AM - 2:30PM
DINNER SUN - THU 5:30PM - 10:30PM, THU - SAT 5:30PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level.
- Private Party Facilities: Private facilities are available for up to 30 people.
- Private Party Contact: Elizabeth Giordano 3054669191x
A word from Il Mulino New York - Miami
Amid Acqualina Resort & Spa's Mediterranean beachfront property liesContinued
luxurious Italian cuisine. Enjoy Il Mulino New York's authentic flavors and flawless service in its elegant dining room.
luxurious Italian cuisine. Enjoy Il Mulino New York's authentic flavors and flawless service in its elegant dining room.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Il Mulino New York - Miami - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
Il Mulino New York - Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
romantic (22)special occasion (20)scenic view (17)fit for foodies (13)great for outdoor dining (12)notable wine list (11)neighborhood gem (10)hot spot (6)great for lunch (6)good for groups (5)late-night find (5)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- CarolVIPDined on 8/24/2014Impeccable service, good food, pretty restaurant and beach view make for a great dining experience.Special Features:
- DeliciousOriettaDined on 8/20/2014Miami spice lunch was delicious! A variety and so much flavor and care was put into every dishSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsDanRVIPDined on 8/12/2014This is my fourth time dining at Il Mulino and I am always impressed. From the moment we arrived to the moment we stepped out, it was a party for out palate. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of this world date night!MytedineDined on 8/10/2014Went on double date with husband and best friends to celebrate a birthday. Cannot give enough stars for the service. Food was out of hand... The complimentary appetizers were a great surprise especially the Parmesan cheese block being carved out in front of us. But again the service is second to none! From the moment we valeted they escorted us to the dining room. The staff knew we were with another couple and they pointed us to where they we're waiting for us. Once seated they had read the comments on the open table reservation and they asked who the birthday boy was. Very on too of their game!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RTseVIPDined on 8/2/2014The lobster had a perfect blend of garlic and chilis. It was terrific.Special Features:
- Old school serviceMike624Dined on 8/1/2014Lots of help, very attentive, many small plates to start, and a wonderful atmosphereSpecial Features:
- ConsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014Visit il Mulino approximately 3 times a year and they are always on point. Great food, service and quality. Highly recommend. Chicken parmigiana with homemade fettuccini with pink sauce is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice.djfoodieVIPDined on 6/28/2014theyre extremely professional, but not pushy, we were greeted and taken care of very well w their warm staff. We started w the beef carpaccio, then moved into the rigatoni bolognese, Veal w mushrooms and fontina cheese, brocolli rabe and a side order of risotto w truffles.....I was a fan of evrything except the veal....i felt like it had no flavor, and the presentation of the melted sheets of cheese over the veal made me feel like i was dinning at a roadside diner somewhere.....not impressed at all w that, i wish i never ordered it. The wine was selected from my server and was excellent. Every pretty mush was spectacular except for that veal. You must go here if youre looking for Italian done right and in Sunny Isles!!Special Features:
- tenerifeDined on 6/14/2014Very nice place and outstanding food. The service was very good, people friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the best!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014I love this restaurant, especially outdoor space. Great food and great 5+ Star service. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/24/2014The wife and I had an amazing and romantic dinner at Il Mulino. The service and food were impeccable. Very attentive waiters and the food made the evening memorable. Wr look forward to going back again very soon.Special Features:
- lovfor2Dined on 5/18/2014Very nice place for special occasion. Some dish are over price $$$$$ .The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Fabulous!!!1HillsboroBeachVIPDined on 5/10/2014Every other restaurant can take lessons in service from Il Mulino. They pay attention to every detail. Their staff is well trained and it shows. The food is outstanding. Good food can be overshadowed by poor service. Il Mulino does not have to worry about either one. Both the food and the service are absolutely fabulous. Bravo!Special Features:
- The following 182 reviews are from the Il Mulino New York - Miami reviews archive.
- Great service but mediocre foodluvitalianVIPDined on 4/29/2014Second time dining here. Service is special and upscale, however the food is consistently mediocre - not appropriate for a very high priced Italian place.Special Features:
- Always great !PaulSVIPDined on 4/28/2014Another fantastic meal, the Branzino & lamb chops were great ...Special Features:
- Awesomeraybo11VIPDined on 2/16/2014If you get a chance to have dinner at Il Mulino, don't pass up the opportunity. The food and service is second to none. Spend a few moments before or after dinner to walk around the Aqualina property where Il Mulino is located. If you are a car freak, valet your car and take a look at the cars parked out front!! From Bugatti's to Rolls Royce, there is a million dollars worth of autos owned by the residents right in front!! Just an awesome experience!! Be careful, Mulino provides you with many complimentary little bites prior to dinner!! Don't over order as these treats fill you up!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely but PriceysusieqVIPDined on 2/16/2014Food was great and service very attentive, but I question the overall value. My appetizer was $26 and most main dishes were $40+. I have had dinners just as nice at places with just as elegant ambiance and service at a much lower cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing bad to say about thisJamesDined on 1/19/2014Nothing bad to say about this place. Everything was excellent, service, food all exceptional. I went with my wife for her bday and spent $120 not including tip. We had a soup and main we each had a main course. We're not drinkers so we did not have wine and we were too full to have dessert! If you have wine and dessert expect to spend around $200. Pricey but well worth itSpecial Features:
- Special placeNorbsjDined on 1/10/2014Excellent service and appetizers!!! Staff are friendly and very efficient highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High qualityPaulSVIPDined on 1/3/2014As usual we were treated great upon arrival with antipasto offerings before we even see the menu. After several visits this was the 1st complaint of my pasta dish. The sauce was great, the tortellini was terrible, chalky & poor quality. They admitted to outsourcing this pasta & there is the problem. Everything else was Great !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful beautiful restaurantmahi817VIPDined on 1/1/2014This is our favorite Il Mulino! The atmosphere of the aqualina hotel and spa is lovely and gracious, the restaurant, nestled in the lobby, reflects the same good taste. The service is always knowledgeable and courteous. Everyone, from head waiter to busboy, is friendly and approachable. The complementary appetizers were varied and flavorful. Our bucatini was perfectly done and paved the way for a delicious whole Bronzino fish. Yum! Our compliments to the entire Il Mulino family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Il Mulino has to be the bestArtjDined on 12/23/2013Il Mulino has to be the best Italian Restaurant between South Florida and New York City, if not the entire country. The Best Osso Bucco i've eve had.They accommodated my request to serve it with Gnocchi all'Amatriciana. The service was overwhelming, like I've never experienced in any other fine dining restaurant. They finish the meal by offering their berry infused grappa kept chilled over ice. Outstanding!Special Features:
- The food and service wereJohfjkDined on 12/13/2013The food and service were the best I have experienced in Miami. The menu is expensive but worth it. I would highly recommend if you are having a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb ServiceJillDined on 11/23/2013We ate at Il Mulino in Las Vegas and loved the food. We could not wait to eat at this one. We were thrilled. The food was excellent, the service was superb. We will be going back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just fabulous - as expected!hdreviewVIPDined on 11/16/2013Everything was perfect - as we expected, from previous visits to their restaurants in Greenwich Village and Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Bad taste from wrong checkOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/29/2013Dinner and service was amazing until they over charged us by giving wrong bill!.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionFredAlencarDined on 10/17/2013We enjoyed everything. We really had a great dinner, a lovely night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem of a placeElleDined on 10/16/2013Hidden away in a beach side high rise is a gem of an Italian restaurant. We went for lunch during Miami Spice restaurant week and had an excellent meal. The food on their regular menu was as varied as their Miami Spice special. Everything was beautifully presented, the ingredients fresh and tasty. It's a perfect spot for lunch where quiet conversations can take place with the added plus of a pooside and partial ocean view. It's valet parking only, but the restaurant will give you an $8 credit towards the parking.Special Features:
- Admirable service and foodLuizVIPDined on 10/10/2013This restaurant hás a very good food,the ambiance and ter service are the best. Cioppino is admirableSpecial Features:
- The restaurant is lovely.CarolVIPDined on 9/22/2013The restaurant is lovely. The service terrific. The food is wonderful. Will have to return many more times to sample the entire menu. Everything my group ate was delicious - nobody wanted to share!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/21/2013My husband & I had a wonderful evening with good food, incredible service and good menu suggestions from staff. We went early and able to enjoy the ocean view but the restaurant itself was beautiful, warml & relaxing. Very romantic. Service was perfect as we were pampered wout overkill. Inside the beautiful Aquilina hotel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/19/2013Where do I begin? The food? Wonderful! The service? Amazing without being obsequious. They start by giving you bruschetta, meats, cheese & breads. Delish. I had the mussels, the veal & the chocolate cake. The free grappa at the end was a lovely bonus. Great meal, great night!! PS the place is beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Like itJoeyVIPDined on 9/17/2013Good size portions cooked to perfection. Classy excellent staff. Not cheap at all but you get what you pay for.Special Features:
- Don't order their mussels.JcgirlVIPDined on 9/14/2013I had the Miami Spice lunch. If this is their introduction to the dishes on the menu, then I don't want to try more. Mussels were horrible (red wine better than white). The garlic salmon was tasty and fresh, but nothing I would come back for. Veal tasted like a microwaved tv dinner. Desserts were bad quality. Food was not impressive, and did not leave a good taste in my mouth, literally. Excellent service. Romantic ad beautiful atmosphere.Special Features:
- Salty, Bland, Overpriced w/o ItalyHypnoticDinerDined on 9/3/2013We have been here before and last time it was at least acceptable. This time the welcome dish was overly spiced with garlic. The dishes were heavily covered in sauce (which you will NEVER see in Italy) and they were EXTREMELY salty and without defining flavor. Service was impeccable as usual, but I think the menu changes have pushed us away permanently.
- A+ list spotLuv2dineDined on 9/1/2013The place to see & be seen amongst Miami's A+ list..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very quietLuvmiaspiceDined on 8/31/2013We went on a Saturday (Miami Spice month) for lunch. There were only 5 tables max. The restaurant was so quiet that you needed to whisper if you didn't want other people to hear your conversations. Food was good (overall for the type of restaurant) I have tried better mussels.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as the originalDontheeaterDined on 8/27/2013A little disappointed, as I was a regular in the NYC Il Mulino, but very acceptable for South Florida.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing restaurant. ExcellentYamilaValdes2013Dined on 8/24/2013Amazing restaurant. Excellent food and very professional service. Romantic place, I love itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- eeehilovetodineoutDined on 8/24/2013I went to Il Mulino bc I had booked a spa day at the Acqualina, and it was a Miami Spice participant. I had such high expectations for this restaurant and it was a definite disappointment. Before your meal comes they bring out this spicy zucchini which I was so excited about, only to find it tasted like pure oil. Same went for the bread, it was completely over seasoned. I had the mussels in white wine as an appetizer and they were so salty. The only reason I didn't return the dish was because I was already pressed for time. I ordered the salmon as an entrée and that was completely bland. For dessert I had the cheesecake, and that was mediocre at best. The only thing I could probably say I liked was the service.Special Features: