Il Mulino New York - Miami
17875 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33160Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino New York - Miami
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ilmulino.com/miami.html
- Phone: (305) 466-9191
- Hours of Operation:
BREAKFAST 7:00AM - 11:00AM
LUNCH 11:30AM - 2:30PM
DINNER SUN - THU 5:30PM - 10:30PM, THU - SAT 5:30PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level.
- Private Party Facilities: Private facilities are available for up to 30 people.
- Private Party Contact: Elizabeth Giordano 3054669191x
A word from Il Mulino New York - Miami
Amid Acqualina Resort & Spa's Mediterranean beachfront property liesContinued
luxurious Italian cuisine. Enjoy Il Mulino New York's authentic flavors and flawless service in its elegant dining room.
luxurious Italian cuisine. Enjoy Il Mulino New York's authentic flavors and flawless service in its elegant dining room.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Il Mulino New York - Miami - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
Il Mulino New York - Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
romantic (32)special occasion (29)fit for foodies (27)notable wine list (20)scenic view (19)neighborhood gem (9)hot spot (9)good for groups (8)great for outdoor dining (8)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- An Excellent PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/7/2014From the minute that we arrived, the service, atmosphere and food was TOP Notch! What a place - now my favorite!Special Features:
- Fabulous!!FloridaFoodDivaVIPDined on 10/31/2014Outstanding service along with amazing food!! Thank you!!!Special Features:
- Fabulous dining experience!DonandhisbabeDined on 10/27/2014We just found our new favorite upscale restaurant. Our meals were perfectly prepared and the service was flawless. Speaking of the service, our needs seemed to be always anticipated with immediate attention but it never seemed overbearing. It's not to be missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!BobbyBoyDined on 10/19/2014Il Mulino New York - Miami continues to offer delicious food in a wonderful setting with superb service. I took my parents who are from New York and we all had a very enjoyable experience, as we always do. It returns them to a place and a time that they recall from the finest New York City restaurants...when style, exceptional food and ambiance was expected, and required, of those in the know (my Fettuccine Alfredo was heavenly!).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014If there is a better restaurant in the Miami are, I find it hard to believe. The food was beyond belief. Before we had a chance to order we were brought, bread, salsa, cheese, garlic bread. The menu was excellent and the Veal Parmigiana was unbelievable. The best I have ever had. The chicken my wife had was excellent and the overall experience was perfect. The cost was less than I would have expected from such an good restaurant. It is a must go . We will go there again and again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014The level of service was phenomenal. Can definitely tell they aim to please. Servers were very informative and polite. The food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very special restaurant...1HillsboroBeachVIPDined on 9/28/2014Be prepared to be wined and dined when you make a reservation here. The food is outstanding and the tuxedo clad staff knows how to serve. The old saying "you get what you pay for" applies here. It is an expensive restaurant that delivers on every dime! Well worth it. It is the ultimate dining experience.Special Features:
- FoodieVIPDined on 9/27/2014Excellent food. It is expensive but worth it! The complimentary apps and bread are delicious and make the entire dining experience very special. Very attentive service. Only negative comment...wine bottle prices are much too high...markups are outrageous and $55 corkage is criminal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUPERB!!!!love2dineVIPDined on 9/26/2014Il Mulino is a gem! We visited during Miami Spice. The restaurant has a romantic setting. There’s smooth-Italian music playing. They kept bringing different breads/items to the table. By the time we ordered, there was no need for appetizers. My husband opted for the Miami Spice Menu; he had the salmon which was perfectly done. I opted for a chef’s special - Lobster Ravioli. The best I’ve ever had. There were chunks of lobster in the ravioli and the sauce had chopped shrimp; I didn’t want it to end. The drinks were excellent…even though I ordered a special twist to my drink. You will not regret visiting. Il Mulino pays tremendous attention to detail. Your evening will be special – from arrival to departure. You won’t be disappointed.Special Features:
- Il Mulino Miami Spice!Sal62Dined on 9/26/2014Beautiful place and great food. We had a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasting Trio FavoriteTastingTrioDined on 9/26/2014The Tasting Trio visits Il Mulino New York in Sunny Isles often as it is one of our favorite places to dine. I have been there for lunch and dinner, and every meal has been wonderful. My guests feel the same. They go above and beyond most other dining experiences and treat us a pampered friends with all sorts of extras thrown in. It is elegant with outstanding Northern Italian food. The veal dishes are so tender you can cut them with a for. The pasta are prepared perfectly al dente. And the pastry chef excels as well.Special Features:
- Amazing night!JuliVIPDined on 9/25/2014We went to Il Mulino to my niece's birthday! Everything was incredible! I do recomend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- old world charmkatmac22Dined on 9/21/2014The best restaurant for Miami spice, great Italian food from the minute you walk in they start serving you complimentary small bites. The pasta's homemade and the sauce so fresh, the salmon and veal cooked perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fit for Italian Foodie Loversfoodie123VIPDined on 9/20/2014I had been to Il Mulino in Las Vegas , one of my most favorite places to dine. And , this one runs a close second :) Hey Vegas is Vegas... !! :) lol Il Mulino hits on all the notes , amazing service , warm and inviting atmosphere and fabulous food...... You can not miss eating here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SublimeOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/16/2014A truly great restaurant. Not to be missed when in Miami.Special Features:
- steveDined on 9/16/2014The food and service could not have been more enjoyable. The parmesan cheese chunks offered as an appetizer (or pre appetizer) is just the best I have ever had. The Italian cheesecake is also great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrong hereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014One of my favorite places in Miami. The food, service and the ambiance are always amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarolVIPDined on 8/24/2014Impeccable service, good food, pretty restaurant and beach view make for a great dining experience.Special Features:
- DeliciousOriettaDined on 8/20/2014Miami spice lunch was delicious! A variety and so much flavor and care was put into every dishSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsDanRVIPDined on 8/12/2014This is my fourth time dining at Il Mulino and I am always impressed. From the moment we arrived to the moment we stepped out, it was a party for out palate. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of this world date night!MytedineDined on 8/10/2014Went on double date with husband and best friends to celebrate a birthday. Cannot give enough stars for the service. Food was out of hand... The complimentary appetizers were a great surprise especially the Parmesan cheese block being carved out in front of us. But again the service is second to none! From the moment we valeted they escorted us to the dining room. The staff knew we were with another couple and they pointed us to where they we're waiting for us. Once seated they had read the comments on the open table reservation and they asked who the birthday boy was. Very on too of their game!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RTseVIPDined on 8/2/2014The lobster had a perfect blend of garlic and chilis. It was terrific.Special Features:
- Old school serviceMike624VIPDined on 8/1/2014Lots of help, very attentive, many small plates to start, and a wonderful atmosphereSpecial Features:
- The following 189 reviews are from the Il Mulino New York - Miami reviews archive.
- ConsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014Visit il Mulino approximately 3 times a year and they are always on point. Great food, service and quality. Highly recommend. Chicken parmigiana with homemade fettuccini with pink sauce is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice.djfoodieVIPDined on 6/28/2014theyre extremely professional, but not pushy, we were greeted and taken care of very well w their warm staff. We started w the beef carpaccio, then moved into the rigatoni bolognese, Veal w mushrooms and fontina cheese, brocolli rabe and a side order of risotto w truffles.....I was a fan of evrything except the veal....i felt like it had no flavor, and the presentation of the melted sheets of cheese over the veal made me feel like i was dinning at a roadside diner somewhere.....not impressed at all w that, i wish i never ordered it. The wine was selected from my server and was excellent. Every pretty mush was spectacular except for that veal. You must go here if youre looking for Italian done right and in Sunny Isles!!Special Features:
- tenerifeDined on 6/14/2014Very nice place and outstanding food. The service was very good, people friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the best!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/5/2014I love this restaurant, especially outdoor space. Great food and great 5+ Star service. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/24/2014The wife and I had an amazing and romantic dinner at Il Mulino. The service and food were impeccable. Very attentive waiters and the food made the evening memorable. Wr look forward to going back again very soon.Special Features:
- lovfor2Dined on 5/18/2014Very nice place for special occasion. Some dish are over price $$$$$ .The service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Fabulous!!!1HillsboroBeachVIPDined on 5/10/2014Every other restaurant can take lessons in service from Il Mulino. They pay attention to every detail. Their staff is well trained and it shows. The food is outstanding. Good food can be overshadowed by poor service. Il Mulino does not have to worry about either one. Both the food and the service are absolutely fabulous. Bravo!Special Features:
- Great service but mediocre foodluvitalianVIPDined on 4/29/2014Second time dining here. Service is special and upscale, however the food is consistently mediocre - not appropriate for a very high priced Italian place.Special Features:
- Always great !PaulSVIPDined on 4/28/2014Another fantastic meal, the Branzino & lamb chops were great ...Special Features:
- Awesomeraybo11VIPDined on 2/16/2014If you get a chance to have dinner at Il Mulino, don't pass up the opportunity. The food and service is second to none. Spend a few moments before or after dinner to walk around the Aqualina property where Il Mulino is located. If you are a car freak, valet your car and take a look at the cars parked out front!! From Bugatti's to Rolls Royce, there is a million dollars worth of autos owned by the residents right in front!! Just an awesome experience!! Be careful, Mulino provides you with many complimentary little bites prior to dinner!! Don't over order as these treats fill you up!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely but PriceysusieqVIPDined on 2/16/2014Food was great and service very attentive, but I question the overall value. My appetizer was $26 and most main dishes were $40+. I have had dinners just as nice at places with just as elegant ambiance and service at a much lower cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing bad to say about thisJamesDined on 1/19/2014Nothing bad to say about this place. Everything was excellent, service, food all exceptional. I went with my wife for her bday and spent $120 not including tip. We had a soup and main we each had a main course. We're not drinkers so we did not have wine and we were too full to have dessert! If you have wine and dessert expect to spend around $200. Pricey but well worth itSpecial Features:
- Special placeNorbsjDined on 1/10/2014Excellent service and appetizers!!! Staff are friendly and very efficient highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High qualityPaulSVIPDined on 1/3/2014As usual we were treated great upon arrival with antipasto offerings before we even see the menu. After several visits this was the 1st complaint of my pasta dish. The sauce was great, the tortellini was terrible, chalky & poor quality. They admitted to outsourcing this pasta & there is the problem. Everything else was Great !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful beautiful restaurantmahi817VIPDined on 1/1/2014This is our favorite Il Mulino! The atmosphere of the aqualina hotel and spa is lovely and gracious, the restaurant, nestled in the lobby, reflects the same good taste. The service is always knowledgeable and courteous. Everyone, from head waiter to busboy, is friendly and approachable. The complementary appetizers were varied and flavorful. Our bucatini was perfectly done and paved the way for a delicious whole Bronzino fish. Yum! Our compliments to the entire Il Mulino family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Il Mulino has to be the bestArtjDined on 12/23/2013Il Mulino has to be the best Italian Restaurant between South Florida and New York City, if not the entire country. The Best Osso Bucco i've eve had.They accommodated my request to serve it with Gnocchi all'Amatriciana. The service was overwhelming, like I've never experienced in any other fine dining restaurant. They finish the meal by offering their berry infused grappa kept chilled over ice. Outstanding!Special Features:
- The food and service wereJohfjkDined on 12/13/2013The food and service were the best I have experienced in Miami. The menu is expensive but worth it. I would highly recommend if you are having a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.