Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
3500 South Las Vegas Blvd
Forum Shops, Caesars Palace
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ilmulino.com/
- Phone: 7024926000x
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH MON - SAT 12:00AM - 2:00PM
DINNER SUN - THU 5:00PM - 10:00PM and FRI - SAT 5:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room seats 12 -18 people. Outdoor patio seats 34 people.
- Private Party Contact: Alisha Rosinek 7024926000x
A word from Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
Las Vegas' Il Mulino New York serves classic Italian cuisine amid an elegant ambiance. As you enjoy world renowned cuisine, experience our grand dining room's soft lighting from iron chandeliers or the city’s best Strip view from our private balcony. Il Mulino New York delights all of your senses. Its dress code of dressy elegant is enforced. No shorts, sneakers or athletic clothing.Continued
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
123 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (80)special occasion (80)fit for foodies (53)notable wine list (49)scenic view (20)good for groups (19)hot spot (11)great for outdoor dining (9)neighborhood gem (8)late-night find (5)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Superb Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/28/2014From the time we were seated until the time we departed, we had to ask for nothing. As soon as we were seated, we were surrounded by impeccably dressed servers who adorned us with outstanding cheese, bread and drink. Our table captain followed and explained the special offerings. The courses were brought timely, and the food was delectable. I especially enjoyed the garlic and rosemary veal chop, and my spouse loved the lobster ravioli. The creme brûlée we shared for desert was the best we have ever tasted. Based upon our experience, you will enjoy this wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Food and service were excellent. Recommendations from staff were appreciated!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Il MulinoLuv2eatPittsburghDined on 10/25/2014The food was great. Atmosphere was romantic and quiet. Appetizers compliments of the chef was a great start and our dinners were delicious. Great find in Las Vegas where there is so much to choose from. We had a wonderful Anniversary celebration here.Special Features:
- My favorite place in Las VegaslobsterfanDined on 10/24/2014I try to visit Il Mulino on every visit to Las Vegas but was not able to make it last year. I requested not to be seated at a center floor table in my open table reservation and we were seated, as requested, in a perfect spot. The service is always superb, the drinks are just right and the food goes without saying, is simply the very best. Always a pleasure and a treat to visit Il Mulino Las Vegas.Special Features:
- OutstandingVolfan13Dined on 10/24/2014This was our first time to dine at Il Mulino and it definitely will not be our last! Service was impeccable, food was outstanding. FYI - you are given so much food upon your arrival it is easy to fill-up prior to ordering dinner. In addition, portions are HUGE! We split a Caesar Salad and Veal Entrée and could barely finish. Food costs were reasonable (for Las Vegas) - Wine List was quite extensive and expensive. Overall, great dining experience and would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our wonderful night at II Mulino'sMikec1Dined on 10/22/2014The service is always great at II Mulino regardless so we still had a great time!! I ordered the eggplant parmigiana and I should have ordered something else. It had way too much garlic and the sauce was dry. I ordered a side order of spinach and Caprese for our apps. My wife ordered seafood risotto and it was not bad but she said it was not as good as it was the last two times we were there. We did arrive early and they were very kind to seat us early but the restaurant was not very busy for an 8:00 dinner reservation on a Wednesday night. It won't prevent us from going back but it might not be our first choice for a romantic dinner next time. We have eaten at II Mulino in NYC and Miami as was as San Juan and this was not as good.Special Features:
- Exceptional RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2014Service was excellent and the wait staff very knowledgeable. We selected a pasta and veal special of the day and they were both delicious. Would recommend this restaurant and will definately return on future trips to Las Vagas.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/18/2014Outstanding meal. We took another couple and they thought it was great! Food and service are excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantasticfood24VIPDined on 10/17/2014dinner at Il Mulino was absolutely fantastic. the staff was great. very on top of everything. the food was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shrimp was mushy!!AlifromPADined on 10/15/2014Overcooked and it was the "special of the day". Didn't have time to eat a newly cooked meal so asked for a veal dish to go. They took the shrimp special off our check (over $40.) but charged us for the veal that by that time we received couldn't stay to enjoy. Overall just a bad experience for the 2nd time at this restaurant. Won't go back. Too pricey for very average food! Too many other places with impeccable food/service worth the high dollar! Also, service good until there was a problem, then treated like they didn't want to deal with us. Very uncomfortable!Special Features:
- Foodtman6312VIPDined on 10/11/2014Food and wine selection are impecable. The service is second to none with Captains service to the Grappa finish! The sea bass is the best.Special Features:
- AwesomeKCRoyalsVIPDined on 10/11/2014Our meal was amazing! My wife and I loved the filet medallions special. Great wine selection and service as well. Perfect dinner out without our toddlers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEVER DISAPPOINTEDwinedivvaVIPDined on 10/10/2014I know that Il Mulino is a "chain" restaurant and that there are too many amazing restaurants in Vegas to choose from but I never leave Vegas without the pleasure of dining at Il Mulino. ALWAYS fabulous Never disappointing. It's ALL good and will continue my patronage and rave to friends, family and anyone I run into who is making a trip to Sin City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingMemorableDined on 10/7/2014Beginning with the warm Italian welcome through the finishing lemoncello, it was superb. My fourth visit to Mulino's and still find it a delicious experience.Special Features:
- Average food at a high costBusterDined on 10/7/2014Was very disappointed . The food was just average at a very high cost.
- ExcellentDined on 10/6/2014I was there 2 years ago,and it was one of the best food experiences so I wanted to return. My companion has been all over the world and she said this was a top 3 dining experience! That's pretty amazing! I love the seafood angel pasta. It's what I had both times I was there, delicious! I intend on returning to Il Mulino every time I may be in Las Vegas for my special dinner out! Thank you and keep up the great service and delicious cusine!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GumGumDined on 10/2/2014We loved this restaurant. We also wanted a "special" dinner that night and Il Mulino fulfilled our expectations in every way!Special Features:
- Fabulous eveningSa2014Dined on 10/2/2014We came here to dine before seeing a show. The wait staff was excellent. One of the fun parts of this restaurant is all of the tastings they bring to the table for your enjoyment, prior to ordering. They have a theater menu that encompasses appetizer, entree and dessert.;many great choices among the three. We were a party of four with everyone making a different choice. All of our menu selections were excellent. It is a great restaurant to choose for a memorable evening.Special Features:
- Herbig'sHerbigDined on 9/28/2014Favorite restaurant in Las Vegas! Awesome! We always eat here when we visit. Excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surprise in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014A friend chose this restaurant for dinner on our last night in Vegas. At first I wasn't very excited after learning that it was tucked so far away in the Forum Shops, however after arriving my opinion quickly changed. From the moment you sit down you're bombarded with chunks of fresh parmesan cheese, garlic toast, fried zucchini and more - all compliments of the chef. Following all of those free items was a great menu and all items we ordered were cooked to perfection. The wine list is a little overwhelming so I was happy to just let our server know what our price range was and what type of wine we wanted to order and he brought us a perfect selection that was within our budget. Excellent service!!Special Features:
- Il Mulino never disppointsHonest2014VIPDined on 9/27/2014As always Il Mulino was attentive and delicious with an understated elegance. As with most all restaurants in this category, however, the prices are commensurate with the offerings. If you are dining in this league you should add this to your list. By the way, the seating is more spacious and comfortable than either of the NYC locations in the Village or Upper East Side. They also remember returning guests or are diligent to look in their files to see when you last dined with them. In any case it was very welcoming. A true gem in a very busy city with lots of options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly and Attentive ServicejimmyDined on 9/26/2014This is a special night out kind of place. The service is exceptional and there is an effort to preserve an elegant ambiance, though there will always be someone in Vegas showing up in shorts. Food is prepared well and with thought though anchovies seemed to be missing and would have been a nice touch with the Caesar's salad. Service and an absence of children makes the experience worth while.Special Features:
- what a great restaurantOltapemanDined on 9/21/2014fast becoming my favorite anywhere, Osso Bucco rates a 10 as does the Linguini and Clam sauce, the langosteno and the Veal Milanese....Special Features:
- Great!BillVIPDined on 9/19/2014Great food, great service!! Our favorite Restaurant in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/16/2014I came here with my boyfriend for my birthday on my recent visit to Vegas after researching and reading tons of reviews, and I wasn't dissapointed. The restaurant exceeded my expectations. The captain of our table was very knowledgable and helped us with our menu. The foot was outstanding, and yes, we only ordered 2 entrees and were stuffed and took the rest to go. The complimentary starters they gave us were so good, and even though I knew I shouldn't fill up on it, the spicy garlic bread was so addicting. They brought over complimentary dessert with a candle, which was such a nice touch, and to top it all off, on the way out, the captain handed me a rose. I couldn't have chosen a better restaurant to celebrate my birthday!Special Features:
- delicious bone in ribeyevolleyballmomDined on 9/15/2014The bone in ribeye is delicious and big enough to share. Service was friendly nothing stuffy about this place.Special Features:
- MonicaDined on 9/13/2014Very nice, beautiful restaurant. Romantic night for special ocasions. Good dinner. Very slow service between appetizers and main course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Fancy ItalianDowntoEarthFoodyVIPDined on 9/12/2014I took my 21 year old here for her birthday because she loves Italian. I'm a foody and like creative modern twists on my food. Il Mulino is rated very highly and is a very solid old school type of Italian restaurant. The service is very good. They prepared the traditional dishes we ordered well, but nothing memorable. The servers prepared some of the pasta dishes on a side burner themselves. It was fun watching them, but I can toss some olive oil, parmesan cheese and cream in a pan with pasta and it would taste almost the same. The diners at the other tables were very friendly and the room was conducive to warm environment with various diners interacting together.Special Features:
- ElliottDined on 9/12/2014Wonderful food and wonderful service make Il Mulino a special place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attention to detailsJFFfoodieVIPDined on 9/11/2014Il Mulino in Las Vegas is the best restaurant I have visited in the 30 years of attending trades shows there. Not only is the Italian food fantastic but the attention to the details in the presentation and the very attentive well trained staff were greatly appreciated. Alisha, the manager oversees the entire staff and all customers closely and is not reluctant to help with the serving or whatever is needed. I almost never write reviews but my experience at this restaurant was so fantastic that I felt the need to do so. The only other restaurant in the US that I have eaten at that shares this attention to detail is also an Italian restaurant in Orlando named Christini's. I will be coming back to Il Mulino when I am in Las Vegas again.Special Features:
- Awful!MMERSCHVIPDined on 9/10/2014Don't waste your time or money. 100's of better restaurants in Vegas with better service.
- Fabulous food and service.LovefoodDined on 9/1/2014We started off the evening by enjoying a few appies that were placed on our table (freebies) while we looked over the extensive menu. Then our actual appetizers were plentiful and delicious. The meals came and we were pleasantly surprised at the large amount of food for an expensive restaurant (often very little served at an upscale restaurant like this). And of course it was very tasty. But we had to take some home because we wanted to try desert, and so happy we did. The best chocolate cake ever. And to top it off the service was top notch and relaxing as well. We recommend you try it, but make sure you're hungry.Special Features:
- Romanticlove2eatDined on 8/31/2014We enjoyed the food, and the atmosphere. Staff we very attentive.Special Features:
- Special and specialsItalianFoodLoverDined on 8/31/2014What's so special about this place? Well, they offer tasty complementary appetizers like parmigano cheese, salami, grilled zucchini, bread etc. If you are not that hungry, you might already get enough just with the starters. What was somehow irritating was the specials which were promoted by the waiter in a theatrical 3 minutes or so performance at the table. Other restaurants have less choices on their entire menu and usually only 1-3 specials at the most. I think the complementary appetizers are already a special on their own, something that sets the place apart from other restaurants. The food is really good and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- Bob G.RJGJAGVIPDined on 8/30/2014Hands down the best Italian food there is.....Can't say enough about the service !! This place has mastered the customer satisfaction recipe !! Will recommend to everyone I know who goes to Vegas !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Italian FoodPCJohn65Dined on 8/28/2014My wife and I loved Il Mulino and will definitely be back. The moment you sit down, the wait staff starts brining cheese, salami, bread, and the evening's special chef's appetizers to the table. All were delicious. The wine was amazing (most of the bottles are well over $100, but it is Vegas), and the food was great. We had an arugula salad that had a very light lemon and olive oil dressing, followed by pasta amatriciana which was incredible. We asked if they could make chicken saltimbocca vs. the veal dish that was on the menu, and this wasn't a problem. Everything was delicious and we highly recommend Il Mulion.Special Features:
- Horrible service and over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Went for a special birthday and the waiter actually took my plate wgike I was eating to bring next course. Totally rushed and unfriendly they didnt have my special request birthday dessert I called ahead for. At $180 for 2 people we did not get what we paid for. Will not go again.
- Disappointedlove2eatDined on 8/25/2014Dinner for 4 at 6:30 on a Monday evening. The restaurant is 3/4 empty and we are led to a table in the corner with a support column behind the chair facing the corner. We take the table thinking it will be quiet. Ten minutes later a table of 6 is seated right next to us. One man at the table is especially loud (so much for quiet). The tables are so close that the staff cannot walk between and has to hand plates across the table. The food placed on the table as we sat down are very good, The meal itself is excellent and the servers did as well as could be expected given the seating situation. Our table was too small for all the plates and the staff had to keep shuffling plates. The cannoli for desert was not as good as the meal.Special Features:
- Bad experienceNothappyDined on 8/22/2014The food is overpriced, unflavored and they took advantage of us. We ordered gluten free pasta for three which cost $85. They judged us for not drinking and were rude throughout the meal.Special Features:
- Fav Italian restaurantAml813Dined on 8/22/2014My husband and I love Italian food and Il Mulino is by far our favorite. We've been to three of their locations and the food is always great. It's a must dine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.