Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
3500 South Las Vegas Blvd
Forum Shops, Caesars Palace
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ilmulino.com/
- Phone: 7024926000x
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH MON - SAT 12:00AM - 2:00PM
DINNER SUN - THU 5:00PM - 10:00PM and FRI - SAT 5:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room seats 12 -18 people. Outdoor patio seats 34 people.
- Private Party Contact: Alisha Rosinek 7024926000x
A word from Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
Las Vegas' Il Mulino New York serves classic Italian cuisine amid an elegant ambiance. As you enjoy world renowned cuisine, experience our grand dining room's soft lighting from iron chandeliers or the city’s best Strip view from our private balcony. Il Mulino New York delights all of your senses. Its dress code of dressy elegant is enforced. No shorts, sneakers or athletic clothing.Continued
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (74)romantic (69)fit for foodies (47)notable wine list (44)good for groups (23)scenic view (11)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (5)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/16/2014I came here with my boyfriend for my birthday on my recent visit to Vegas after researching and reading tons of reviews, and I wasn't dissapointed. The restaurant exceeded my expectations. The captain of our table was very knowledgable and helped us with our menu. The foot was outstanding, and yes, we only ordered 2 entrees and were stuffed and took the rest to go. The complimentary starters they gave us were so good, and even though I knew I shouldn't fill up on it, the spicy garlic bread was so addicting. They brought over complimentary dessert with a candle, which was such a nice touch, and to top it all off, on the way out, the captain handed me a rose. I couldn't have chosen a better restaurant to celebrate my birthday!Special Features:
- delicious bone in ribeyevolleyballmomDined on 9/15/2014The bone in ribeye is delicious and big enough to share. Service was friendly nothing stuffy about this place.Special Features:
- MonicaDined on 9/13/2014Very nice, beautiful restaurant. Romantic night for special ocasions. Good dinner. Very slow service between appetizers and main course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average Fancy ItalianDowntoEarthFoodyVIPDined on 9/12/2014I took my 21 year old here for her birthday because she loves Italian. I'm a foody and like creative modern twists on my food. Il Mulino is rated very highly and is a very solid old school type of Italian restaurant. The service is very good. They prepared the traditional dishes we ordered well, but nothing memorable. The servers prepared some of the pasta dishes on a side burner themselves. It was fun watching them, but I can toss some olive oil, parmesan cheese and cream in a pan with pasta and it would taste almost the same. The diners at the other tables were very friendly and the room was conducive to warm environment with various diners interacting together.Special Features:
- ElliottDined on 9/12/2014Wonderful food and wonderful service make Il Mulino a special place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attention to detailsJFFfoodieVIPDined on 9/11/2014Il Mulino in Las Vegas is the best restaurant I have visited in the 30 years of attending trades shows there. Not only is the Italian food fantastic but the attention to the details in the presentation and the very attentive well trained staff were greatly appreciated. Alisha, the manager oversees the entire staff and all customers closely and is not reluctant to help with the serving or whatever is needed. I almost never write reviews but my experience at this restaurant was so fantastic that I felt the need to do so. The only other restaurant in the US that I have eaten at that shares this attention to detail is also an Italian restaurant in Orlando named Christini's. I will be coming back to Il Mulino when I am in Las Vegas again.Special Features:
- Awful!MMERSCHVIPDined on 9/10/2014Don't waste your time or money. 100's of better restaurants in Vegas with better service.
- Fabulous food and service.LovefoodDined on 9/1/2014We started off the evening by enjoying a few appies that were placed on our table (freebies) while we looked over the extensive menu. Then our actual appetizers were plentiful and delicious. The meals came and we were pleasantly surprised at the large amount of food for an expensive restaurant (often very little served at an upscale restaurant like this). And of course it was very tasty. But we had to take some home because we wanted to try desert, and so happy we did. The best chocolate cake ever. And to top it off the service was top notch and relaxing as well. We recommend you try it, but make sure you're hungry.Special Features:
- RomanticOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2014We enjoyed the food, and the atmosphere. Staff we very attentive.Special Features:
- Special and specialsItalianFoodLoverDined on 8/31/2014What's so special about this place? Well, they offer tasty complementary appetizers like parmigano cheese, salami, grilled zucchini, bread etc. If you are not that hungry, you might already get enough just with the starters. What was somehow irritating was the specials which were promoted by the waiter in a theatrical 3 minutes or so performance at the table. Other restaurants have less choices on their entire menu and usually only 1-3 specials at the most. I think the complementary appetizers are already a special on their own, something that sets the place apart from other restaurants. The food is really good and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- Bob G.RJGJAGVIPDined on 8/30/2014Hands down the best Italian food there is.....Can't say enough about the service !! This place has mastered the customer satisfaction recipe !! Will recommend to everyone I know who goes to Vegas !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Italian FoodPCJohn65Dined on 8/28/2014My wife and I loved Il Mulino and will definitely be back. The moment you sit down, the wait staff starts brining cheese, salami, bread, and the evening's special chef's appetizers to the table. All were delicious. The wine was amazing (most of the bottles are well over $100, but it is Vegas), and the food was great. We had an arugula salad that had a very light lemon and olive oil dressing, followed by pasta amatriciana which was incredible. We asked if they could make chicken saltimbocca vs. the veal dish that was on the menu, and this wasn't a problem. Everything was delicious and we highly recommend Il Mulion.Special Features:
- Horrible service and over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Went for a special birthday and the waiter actually took my plate wgike I was eating to bring next course. Totally rushed and unfriendly they didnt have my special request birthday dessert I called ahead for. At $180 for 2 people we did not get what we paid for. Will not go again.
- Disappointedlove2eatDined on 8/25/2014Dinner for 4 at 6:30 on a Monday evening. The restaurant is 3/4 empty and we are led to a table in the corner with a support column behind the chair facing the corner. We take the table thinking it will be quiet. Ten minutes later a table of 6 is seated right next to us. One man at the table is especially loud (so much for quiet). The tables are so close that the staff cannot walk between and has to hand plates across the table. The food placed on the table as we sat down are very good, The meal itself is excellent and the servers did as well as could be expected given the seating situation. Our table was too small for all the plates and the staff had to keep shuffling plates. The cannoli for desert was not as good as the meal.Special Features:
- Bad experienceNothappyDined on 8/22/2014The food is overpriced, unflavored and they took advantage of us. We ordered gluten free pasta for three which cost $85. They judged us for not drinking and were rude throughout the meal.Special Features:
- Fav Italian restaurantAml813Dined on 8/22/2014My husband and I love Italian food and Il Mulino is by far our favorite. We've been to three of their locations and the food is always great. It's a must dine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food is not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014Table captain changes how he acted when we bought the three course meal, which is a little less because its designed for a pre-show meal
- Excellent!!!!!MelissaVIPDined on 8/20/2014Always excellent!!! My favorite Las Vegas Restaurant!!! Love the Food & Service!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestLoveFoodVIPDined on 8/18/2014The food is exquisite. The free appys can fill you up so pace yourself. My favorites are the shrimp risotto and lobster ravioli. No one beats the tiramisu, huge slice and sooooo delicious.Special Features:
- ExcellentbigbenVIPDined on 8/17/2014Everything about this restaurant was excellent. Wish they had a location in Los Angeles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGbigbenVIPDined on 8/16/2014LOVE EVERTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE! THANK YOU RAUL. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZSpecial Features:
- Ii milino.FoodieDined on 8/15/2014It was an awesome experience. The food and service were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensive & poor food pairingsTMUMVUDined on 8/14/2014Ordered veal Marsala - received a huge plate of veal - wh was very good - but no side (ie angel hair pasta w Marsala sauce) and same with chicken parm - huge plate of chicken but no side (ie side of pasta marinara). Bottom line cut back on meat and make it a more well rounded dish.
- Excellent Italian @ Caesar'sZQubedVIPDined on 8/13/2014We had a great meal at Il Mulino. Wines & drinks were great as was every dish from apps to dessert. They had about 10 - 12 veal selections, the veal was great. As was the gnocchi.Special Features:
- Il Mulino, so-soOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Ambiance very nice, good service, Somalia fairly knowledgeable. Fettucini carbonaro very dry tasted like left over from day before, sent it back. Veal dish , so-so.
- Always a treat.BrentEileenAlexDined on 8/8/2014This is our 3rd visit to Il Mulino at Caesars Forum Shops. We have been very pleased each time. It is usually a special occasion and they always go above and beyond. The food is always great, and the service is very professional and superb. Whether you are visiting Vegas or live there, Il Mulino is a sure thing. In case you need a food suggestion, anything with their Bolognese sauce is a winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/6/2014As someone whose favorite cuisine is Italian, I can be pretty critical, but the food here is great. However, I don't get their strategy - they give us so many complimentary appetizers (all great) before we ordered, that none of us ordered a first course or dessert (although we did get some side dishes). Everyone in our party loved the food. Expensive wine list, but it's giant. The biggest complaint: the location. Lots of walking. I guess that's good if you're going to eat a huge meal, you'll end up walking at least a mile before you get back to your hotel or whatever.Special Features:
- Will be back!VegasOutsiderDined on 8/2/2014This restaurant is somewhat difficult to locate given the crummy Caesar's ground-floor directory and construction, but now that we know where it is...we'll definitely return. Started with an AMAZING glass of wine (Touscan Rosso) and an appetizer of eggplant rollatini. My husband had his favorite chicken parmesan and I had one of the specials...broiled prawns in an olive oil and garlic sauce. The service was great and our server explained the many specials with great detail. We've tried MANY Italian restaurants in Vegas and this was the best yet. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Wonderful evening!Prj1Dined on 8/2/2014A wonderful evening from the moment we were seated - great food, wine and service. Definitely a do over for our next visit to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/31/2014Unbelievable service as soon as you sit at your table. Food is outstanding.Special Features:
- brought wrong foodJoesephVIPDined on 7/30/2014I ordered veal and they brought chicken. The waiter made a mistake. They offered nothing for the inconvenience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply the bestmikeVIPDined on 7/30/2014Rack of Lamb and Dover Sole were outstanding. A class act , repeatable year after year.
- WAS DISAPPOINTEDsoozerDined on 7/29/2014Our dining experience was disappointing. The appetizers that they always serve are a good idea, but the bruschetta was soggy and the zuchinni tasted like it had been around awhile. Also, we had an eggplant rolattini that was supposed to have seafood in it. I got maybe one decent piece of shrimp. It was mostly just sauce over it. The truffled ravioli had nothing on it that looked like a truffle. They probably used truffle oil, but for $50. for the pasta, it was outrageous. The lamb rack was very tough with a mustardy gravy that was also drowning the potatoes did not help. The captain did bring a us a lovely dessert to make up for our complaint. But we will not go back.Special Features:
- FabulousGypsy99Dined on 7/24/2014Elegant atmosphere, fantastic wait staff and amazing food. My wife and I make it a point to eat here every time we come to vegas. Never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE IT!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/22/2014We ALWAYS eat at Il Mulino when we are in Las Vegas. The food is excellent as is the service! We will keep going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TravlerVinceDined on 7/21/2014The Food and service were outstanding, but the prices are Ridiculously HIGH. There is NO WAY that our bill should have been that high.Special Features:
- Tastey spot in Caesar's PalaceKMCEsqDined on 7/20/2014If you are a genuine lover of authentic Italian food, check out Il MulinoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time therejeffDined on 7/18/2014Wonderful meal from start to finish. The avalanche of appetizers before you even get the menu is always entertainingSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/10/2014The best Italian restaurant we have dined at .service was impeccable and the dining experience was second to noneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!lovesitalianDined on 7/7/2014Best meal we've had in a long time. They start with brining you samples of mAny different appetizers which were all amazing. Food and service were impeccable. Not cheap for macaroni but well worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.