Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
3500 South Las Vegas Blvd
Forum Shops, Caesars Palace
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ilmulino.com/
- Phone: 7024926000x
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH MON - SAT 12:00AM - 2:00PM
DINNER SUN - THU 5:00PM - 10:00PM and FRI - SAT 5:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room seats 12 -18 people. Outdoor patio seats 34 people.
- Private Party Contact: Alisha Rosinek 7024926000x
A word from Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
Las Vegas' Il Mulino New York serves classic Italian cuisine amid an elegant ambiance. As you enjoy world renowned cuisine, experience our grand dining room's soft lighting from iron chandeliers or the city’s best Strip view from our private balcony. Il Mulino New York delights all of your senses. Its dress code of dressy elegant is enforced. No shorts, sneakers or athletic clothing.Continued
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (76)romantic (73)fit for foodies (52)notable wine list (46)good for groups (20)scenic view (18)great for outdoor dining (10)hot spot (9)neighborhood gem (7)late-night find (4)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Simply Amazing!!!!!!KellyDined on 5/9/2014Il Mulino was absolutely amazing. We were seated on the balcony with an incredible view of the strip at sunset. From the second we arrived, the staff was swarming around us bringing all kinds of appetizers. The wine list was pricey. Rather than be annoyed that we were not looking to spend $100/glass, our server helped us select a very nice bottle for under $100. He also volunteered that the portions were large enough for splitting. We ordered the eggplant stuffed w/ seafood appetizer...delicious! We also split the mushroom ravioli in truffle sauce....I have never had anything like it! So good! They also gave us chocolate cake for my husbands bday and some Italian moonshine. I have never seen a staff go so far above and beyond. You must go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- such an amazing find!lisaDined on 5/8/2014service is top notch. food is unbeatable. they make you feel special with all the courses they bring out and care and attention to detail. some of the best italian food we've ever had. a must do in vegas at caesarsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the BestGrizzlyReviewsDined on 5/8/2014I originally was turned on to Il Mullino in New York about 8 years ago - was on business and went with a group. Simply outrageously good from every perspective - service, food, ambience, etc. Then a year ago was in Las Vegas with another group and went back - the same, but we were in a hurry trying to catch a show, and it was business again with folks from work, so a little hard for me to take it all in. This past week was back, this time just my wife and I - with no competing issues other than to simply enjoy the meal. Simply the highest end eating experience you can imagine. I'll be back next time in Vegas. Not to be missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomebobpVIPDined on 5/7/2014A true authentic Italian restaurant with great food and service. A tad pricey but worth every dimeSpecial Features:
- annmarieVIPDined on 5/6/2014Great place. Service was great chefs suggestions superb and the waiters were polite and full of knowledgeSpecial Features:
- Ah! Il Mulino!onlythebestDined on 5/5/2014Always our 1st stop in Vegas. Always exceeds our expectations. Been there so often we know the waiters! Excellent food, 1st rate service, ambiance to spare. I only wish that they'd overnight my doggie bag to my home so it would be waiting there for me! Too much food! I've heard that there's outdoor dining. That would be a treat.Special Features:
- mikemikeDined on 5/2/2014Hidden treasure in Vegas ...This was one of the best dinners I ever had in Vegas..Will be going back when i am back in town in 6 months!! simply the best as you would expect from this icon from NYC!!Special Features:
- What A Magical Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/1/2014My wife & I went to Las Vegas for a long weekend to celebrate our 20th anniversary. On a recommendation by a friend, my wife suggested we celebrate our 20th anniversary with dinner at Il Mulino New York in Las Vegas. What a terrific recommendation! From the moment we walked in the door, it was a romantic, magical experience! The service was impeccable! Our server Wabi was attentive, but not overly so. He and the rest of the wait staff were there with anything that we needed or wanted. I could not ask for more! We felt completely taken care of! And, the food was incredible, from the presentation, to the quality, to the flavor - it was fantastic! They even brought us out a dessert to celebrate the special occasion! Really, a remarkable night!Special Features:
- Amazing RestaurantlkfornerisDined on 5/1/2014I really enjoyed my time at Il Mulino. I had no idea it was so elegant. Was definitely a gem for my sister, mother and myself. We had an amazing time with awesome wait staff and great ambience. The food was delicious! I will be telling family and friends the story of our night out for years to come. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYC is betterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/30/2014But still was a great dinner before seeing Rod Stewart concertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect eveningkennyVIPDined on 4/28/2014The food at Il Mulino is wonderful and the service is exceptional. One of our most favorite restaurants anywhere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible!ChillynvDined on 4/26/2014We went to this restaurant at the recommendation of my son. He loves this restaurant and makes it a point to eat here whenever in Las Vegas. He's right and I understand why he loves it. Wonderful from start to finish! It's pricey but we'll worth it!Special Features:
- perfectsamuelDined on 4/25/2014fantastic amazon food and service impecavel !!!!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperiencenikigDined on 4/25/2014We went to Il Mulino to celebrate my sisters birthday. The food was very good, the ambience was great and the service was fantastic. We will go again the next time we are in Vegas!Special Features:
- intheflatsVIPDined on 4/23/2014The food was great but.............the walk to get to the restaurant was some thing else. A very long walk, I wish I knew a short cut.Special Features:
- Too much food611jjanDined on 4/22/2014When you are in a large vacation spot like vegas giving huge portions for huge dollars is really a waste because one can't take it home to a hotel. All in all food was ok but not worth the $200 check.Special Features:
- You Better Come Hungry!!ChitownSparty7VIPDined on 4/19/2014Everything was perfect, Service was amazing....prompt, attentive without notice. Food........from the fresh meats, cheeses and garlic toast to the entrees, everything was freshly prepared and the portions are huge.Special Features:
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/17/2014Probably one of the best Italian meals I've had in my life. As the other reviews have said they mob your table when you get there with terrific Parmesan cheese, amazing zucchini, really good bread and bruschetta and mussels. Overall a great way to start a meal! The specials are a five minute speech and all sound amazing. My friend ordered shrimp scampi and I ordered veal marsala with a side of fettuccine. Both were different than other restaurants the marsala was richer but not as sweet and the scampi was less garlic flavored and had more depth. Both were outstanding! It is pricey, we paid 120 for food/tip (no alcohol ordered) so you can make your own thought on price. Overall great food, great service, wonderful end to a great trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing!MBM1CEODined on 4/17/2014I went here for the first time ever and requested the balcony. showed up 40 mins early and they seated us right away. within seconds we had about 6 servers, setting food down and getting drinks and even setting the napkins in your lap. fanciest ive ever been. took a look at the menu, crazy expensive but so worth it. 2 steaks and we were golden! got desert and enjoyed the lights of the strip. very awsome place to go.Special Features:
- Amazing ServiceKarenDined on 4/10/2014The service was outstanding and the food was also wonderful, they do so many extra little things when you arrive you automatically feel special. The Captain on duty that night was very knowledgeable as well as fun. Thank you for a great evening.Special Features:
- it was one of the best mealsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/7/2014it was one of the best meals I had in a long time. The staff really enjoy wha they do, are not over the top but very charming and at silver service level. the food was cooked to perfection and the ambience tied everything together perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overratedandreaVIPDined on 4/4/2014Based on recommendations from friends we went to Il Mulino. I guess my expectations were too high. I was expecting to be "wowed" but was underwhelmed by the ordinary menu. The food was good but not extraordinary. I actually sent my main entree back for something else. The restaurant was beautiful and service was great but it was just not worth the money.Special Features:
- Disappointment.JasperDined on 4/1/2014First night in Vegas, booked this with high expectations to celebrate my wife's 40th. Service was outstanding. Quiet and romantic. Appetizers were very good. My wife got the shrimp and had to send it back. The taste was so off she did not know if the shrimp went bad or what was going on. My pasta was slightly undercooked and the overall taste was bland. Be ready to walk, this restaurant is at the end of the forum shops! Give yourself time to get there.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurantbrandigirlDined on 3/29/2014The restaurant was beautiful; big yet very cozy. I have never been to a restaurant where they get the lighting just right to create a beautiful, romantic atmosphere, yet Il Mulino does. The service was impeccable. We were with a friend who is extremely picky (sometimes to the point of being embarrassing) and our servers were very patient with her! We could not have asked for a better dinner experience while in Vegas.Special Features:
- Disappointing Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/29/2014We have dinned here several times previously and enjoyed the experience. This visit was not the same. Although the pre-appetizers are excellent, it seemed the zeal in setting them on the table made it appear the food was thrown at us. The Captain was too aloof and was annoyed that we wanted to sit with our cocktail before ordering. He made an error with the pasta dish requested, but I was at fault for not sending it back! The Veal Milanese with salad was soggy and not crisp as usual, it seemed the salad was too wet and made the veal coating damp.
- Favorite Restaurant in WORLDRichDined on 3/29/2014Food is always amazing... service is always unbelievable. Worth every single cent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experiencechoppedVIPDined on 3/28/2014This is our 2nd time there and it was truly remarkable. There service is impeccable and the food innovative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre Italian Food....BubbaJoVIPDined on 3/25/2014First time at Il Mulino and it fell short of expectations. We were seated at a table near the corridor from the kitchen, busy, noisy and distracting with a constant flow of waiters, bus boys, etc past our table. Food was mediocre, not worth the high prices. My main course was Cappelini Il Mullino -- angel hair pasta with wild mushrooms, peas and pancetta. It was a too large heap of mushy angel hair with too many mushrooms and practically no pancetta. I detected two slivers of pancetta. A dinner companion ordered Chicken parm but the cutlet was not pounded or tenderized very well and was much too thick for a top notch Chicken parm. Service was quite good but perhaps too many people waiting on us, and it was difficult to get the check.
- Cocktails at the bar werebandit124Dined on 3/22/2014Cocktails at the bar were excellent; very generous pour on the drinks. Swarmed is the word that comes to mind when recalling the table service - the moment we sat down, about 6 servers converged upon the table with servings of delicious part-of-the-experience amouz-bouche. Beware - lots of garlic in those, however. The appetizers - blue point oysters and brushetta - were excellent. All of which set us up for being somewhat disappointed by the entrees. The capellini with pancetta lacked flavor. The veal chop was a bit dry and tough. Excellent service, but marked down for being "schooled" several times - a good bit of New York snobbishness going on there. Overall very good, with opportunity for improvement. Not open late...odd for Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Value wasn't thereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/21/2014We have been ding at Il Mulino in NYC occasionally when visiting for the past 20 yrs! Our experience in Vegas was far different than NY. The complimentary appetizers came in a rush..before they even took our drink order or brought us water. The main course was fair to good, but the serving size was over-whelming. Given the process, there are better options in Vegas.Special Features:
- Simply the best Italian in townKAS1VIPDined on 3/21/2014A tremendous restaurant where the food and service are truly the best. A must when in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is my wife and I secondOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/19/2014This is my wife and I second time eating at this location. We never get tired of this place. The service is great. But the food is better. We ate at the New York location but we felt the Las Vegas location is better. Make sure to have a light lunch if you are having dinner the same night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better Italian than the restCoryVIPDined on 3/17/2014We have eaten at literally every Italian place on the strip and this is the best. Better than B&B, Sinatra etc. and cheaper too. Excellent service. Was shocked at the portions as well. Can't say enough good things. Sat down and were given two complimentary tapas.......who does that? Amazing!Special Features:
- Always goodallenhaDined on 3/15/2014Been to the one in Vegas twice and the one in AC a few times. The service is always great although this time it was just ok. No real big complaints just not anything special. Food was excellent!! You almost get full on bread and cheese before you even get a menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!celynaDined on 3/13/2014We absolutely loved this place! Came for a birthday dinner and were treated like gold. The food was incredible and the service was outstanding. Very nice ambiance to the place. We loved the appetizers at the beginning and the Bucatini was to die for. Sooo good. Waiters were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this place to everyone!! Food might be a little expensive but worth every single penny. Extensive wine list and the waiters are helpful with recommendations. Best meal we had in Vegas!!!!!! GO and you will not be disappointed! We will be back!!!Special Features:
- Flavorful meal and great serviceMediaProfDined on 3/13/2014My fiancé and I ate lunch at Il Mulini last week. The service from the Captain and attendants was spot on, very knowledgeable, and professional. The pre-meal amuses of fried thin sliced zucchini, grana padano, and cured meats was a nice way to start. I had a classic Caesar salad, and my fiancé had the crab and shrimp stuffed eggplant rolitini as the starters, which we shared. The salad was pitch perfect, and the eggplant exploded with clean flavor profile. She then had a chicken scarpariello, which had a decadent wine sauce and tender glazed meat and mushrooms. I had the porcini mushroom stuffed ravioli in a black truffle cream sauce.To be honest, the dish was only average. All told, the bill came to right around $200 with tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night OutLvlyLarsDined on 3/12/2014Went for our anniversary and had an amazing time; they really treated us and gave us a few extras for our special night. The service was impeccable from start to finish (with the exception of forgetting one side item we ordered but we didn't even need it b/c we had soooo much food). Go hungry b/c you will eat a ton! Loved this and would definitely go back again for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great place for a romantic dinnerHerbDined on 3/11/2014The food, service and ambience are world class. Our Captain Greg was great as was Peter. They were very helpful and made our dinner memorable. We highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great service,great foodMarkDined on 3/11/2014I eat a many fine dining restaurants around the country and this fits the bill. They being many small plates for you to enjoy prior to ordering--no charge. Easy to fill up on if not careful. The ravioli was wonderful as was my friends veal piccata. Wait staff was extremely helpful,friendly and energetic. Wine list is expansive but not overwhelming. This restaurant would be enjoyed by foodies as well as people just wanting a nice Italian meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingCarolVIPDined on 3/10/2014This was a wonderful experience! They bring you salami , zucchini and cheese to start your meal. I got the egg plant Parmesan which was wonderful. We had the calamari which was very good. The pasta dishes were very good. The service is the best. It was my birthday and they sang Happy Birthday which made me feel special. This was a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.