Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
3500 South Las Vegas Blvd
Forum Shops, Caesars Palace
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ilmulino.com/
- Phone: 7024926000x
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH MON - SAT 12:00AM - 2:00PM
DINNER SUN - THU 5:00PM - 10:00PM and FRI - SAT 5:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room seats 12 -18 people. Outdoor patio seats 34 people.
- Private Party Contact: Alisha Rosinek 7024926000x
A word from Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
Las Vegas' Il Mulino New York serves classic Italian cuisine amid an elegant ambiance. As you enjoy world renowned cuisine, experience our grand dining room's soft lighting from iron chandeliers or the city’s best Strip view from our private balcony. Il Mulino New York delights all of your senses. Its dress code of dressy elegant is enforced. No shorts, sneakers or athletic clothing.Continued
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
119 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (77)romantic (75)fit for foodies (52)notable wine list (47)good for groups (20)scenic view (18)great for outdoor dining (10)hot spot (10)neighborhood gem (8)late-night find (5)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Ii milino.FoodieDined on 8/15/2014It was an awesome experience. The food and service were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensive & poor food pairingsTMUMVUDined on 8/14/2014Ordered veal Marsala - received a huge plate of veal - wh was very good - but no side (ie angel hair pasta w Marsala sauce) and same with chicken parm - huge plate of chicken but no side (ie side of pasta marinara). Bottom line cut back on meat and make it a more well rounded dish.
- Excellent Italian @ Caesar'sZQubedVIPDined on 8/13/2014We had a great meal at Il Mulino. Wines & drinks were great as was every dish from apps to dessert. They had about 10 - 12 veal selections, the veal was great. As was the gnocchi.Special Features:
- Il Mulino, so-soOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Ambiance very nice, good service, Somalia fairly knowledgeable. Fettucini carbonaro very dry tasted like left over from day before, sent it back. Veal dish , so-so.
- Always a treat.BrentEileenAlexDined on 8/8/2014This is our 3rd visit to Il Mulino at Caesars Forum Shops. We have been very pleased each time. It is usually a special occasion and they always go above and beyond. The food is always great, and the service is very professional and superb. Whether you are visiting Vegas or live there, Il Mulino is a sure thing. In case you need a food suggestion, anything with their Bolognese sauce is a winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/6/2014As someone whose favorite cuisine is Italian, I can be pretty critical, but the food here is great. However, I don't get their strategy - they give us so many complimentary appetizers (all great) before we ordered, that none of us ordered a first course or dessert (although we did get some side dishes). Everyone in our party loved the food. Expensive wine list, but it's giant. The biggest complaint: the location. Lots of walking. I guess that's good if you're going to eat a huge meal, you'll end up walking at least a mile before you get back to your hotel or whatever.Special Features:
- Will be back!VegasOutsiderDined on 8/2/2014This restaurant is somewhat difficult to locate given the crummy Caesar's ground-floor directory and construction, but now that we know where it is...we'll definitely return. Started with an AMAZING glass of wine (Touscan Rosso) and an appetizer of eggplant rollatini. My husband had his favorite chicken parmesan and I had one of the specials...broiled prawns in an olive oil and garlic sauce. The service was great and our server explained the many specials with great detail. We've tried MANY Italian restaurants in Vegas and this was the best yet. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Wonderful evening!Prj1Dined on 8/2/2014A wonderful evening from the moment we were seated - great food, wine and service. Definitely a do over for our next visit to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/31/2014Unbelievable service as soon as you sit at your table. Food is outstanding.Special Features:
- brought wrong foodJoesephVIPDined on 7/30/2014I ordered veal and they brought chicken. The waiter made a mistake. They offered nothing for the inconvenience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply the bestmikeVIPDined on 7/30/2014Rack of Lamb and Dover Sole were outstanding. A class act , repeatable year after year.
- WAS DISAPPOINTEDsoozerDined on 7/29/2014Our dining experience was disappointing. The appetizers that they always serve are a good idea, but the bruschetta was soggy and the zuchinni tasted like it had been around awhile. Also, we had an eggplant rolattini that was supposed to have seafood in it. I got maybe one decent piece of shrimp. It was mostly just sauce over it. The truffled ravioli had nothing on it that looked like a truffle. They probably used truffle oil, but for $50. for the pasta, it was outrageous. The lamb rack was very tough with a mustardy gravy that was also drowning the potatoes did not help. The captain did bring a us a lovely dessert to make up for our complaint. But we will not go back.Special Features:
- FabulousGypsy99Dined on 7/24/2014Elegant atmosphere, fantastic wait staff and amazing food. My wife and I make it a point to eat here every time we come to vegas. Never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE IT!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/22/2014We ALWAYS eat at Il Mulino when we are in Las Vegas. The food is excellent as is the service! We will keep going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TravlerVinceDined on 7/21/2014The Food and service were outstanding, but the prices are Ridiculously HIGH. There is NO WAY that our bill should have been that high.Special Features:
- Tastey spot in Caesar's PalaceKMCEsqDined on 7/20/2014If you are a genuine lover of authentic Italian food, check out Il MulinoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time therejeffDined on 7/18/2014Wonderful meal from start to finish. The avalanche of appetizers before you even get the menu is always entertainingSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/10/2014The best Italian restaurant we have dined at .service was impeccable and the dining experience was second to noneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!lovesitalianDined on 7/7/2014Best meal we've had in a long time. They start with brining you samples of mAny different appetizers which were all amazing. Food and service were impeccable. Not cheap for macaroni but well worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not upto the NY Il Mulino standardsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/1/2014My wife and I were looking forward to trying the Il Mulino in Vegas after enjoying meals at both NYC and North Miami Beach locations. The restaurant is almost impossible to find. It is tucked away in a corner on the third flood of the shopping mall attached to Caesars. We were surprised To find the restaurant was practically empty. The traditional complimentary antipasto served prior to the meal was great. Our meal was just okay.
- Best Italian in VegasJoeKimVIPDined on 6/27/2014My favorite restaurant in Vegas. I make it a point to go there every time I'm in town. Great complimentary starters (zucchini is amazing) and large dinner portions. I had the veal zingara last time and the spicy red sauce was out if this world. Servers are all very attentive and extremely helpful. Never a problem tweaking a menu item to your liking. Never an empty water glass which is important after speeding a day in the blazing vegas sun. I'll keep coming back.Special Features:
- Service Great- food okLuv2dineDined on 6/26/2014Service was great. Some of the food was really good but I would defiantly say I've had better itilian in Las Vegas. Everywhere is expensive in Vegas but I would expect better for $200 in food.Special Features:
- The following 1276 reviews are from the Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Great!LauragDined on 6/23/2014You eat like a king! From the moment you arrive the service is outstanding and the feed you right away!!! Love it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, but 1 bad mealrjsbasque8Dined on 6/23/2014We took our daughter from Huntington Beach, Ca. for dinner. Both my wife and daughter loved their meals, my Veal Parm was not good at all. It was tasteless. The presentation was not good. Aside from being very disappointed with my Veal Plate, everyone was very happy with the service, and all of the other food we were served. I will definitely go back again, but I will definitely not order the Veal Parm plate.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian FoodRLNJDined on 6/17/2014Food was excellent and everyone in my party was very pleased with their dinner. Service was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond even my high expectationskcdartexpressDined on 6/16/2014This was my second ever visit and was my choice as a Honeymoon dinner for my nephew and his new bride. From the first moment we were greeted, entered and were seated it was obvious this would be an occasion none of us would forget. The appetizers were out of this world as was the lobster ravioli in vodka sauce and my dessert (strawberries topped with Italian cream) was the perfect "topper" to the best meal I have enjoyed in Vegas probably ever (been there now seven times).Special Features:
- Everything was wonderful!Janie9149Dined on 6/10/2014The food, service and ambience were all excellent. Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularDisneyfiveVIPDined on 6/9/2014Fabulous service, wonderful preparation and presentation of food. Will go here again and again.Special Features:
- Overall goodTexasFoodieDined on 6/5/2014Food was good but not exceptional. Some dishes were perfect while others were simply okay. Appetizers and wine were excellent, and service was attentive. Tables are close together though so it can be noisy depending on your neighbors. I would try again.Special Features:
- AmazingJoeyDined on 6/4/2014The food is amazing. They start off as soon as you sit bringing you free appetizers. And their signature grappa at the end of the meal is a perfect ending.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodLuvourdinnerDined on 5/30/2014Very nice place. Very good foid and generous portions! Lot of appetizers! Many choices not appearing on the menu. Great service. Not too crowdy.Special Features:
- Best in VegasBostonDocDined on 5/30/2014If you have only one dinner in Vegas or get to come regularly, Il Mulino is the absolute #1 spot. Firstly, please note that you MUST have a reservation, at least on Saturday night when we were there. Secondly, don't eat at all during the day. Before you even get a menu, you get a chunk of delicious hard Italian cheese, some delicious eggplant, a few slices of delicious Italian salami and awesome bread. Try not to eat too much of it. Listen closely to the myriad of specials, but also look at the menu. The food was just superb, and the service fantastic. Now for the wine....GREAT selection, but be careful....the prices are a bit on the steep side. We did not have dessert because we were just stuffed, but it was fantastic.Special Features:
- Absolutely Horrific!! Stay Away!!UkfoodieDined on 5/28/2014I don't just write reviews if they are bad,I write if they are good too! This was the worst dining experience of my life!!I have eaten around the world in some of the best restaurants around including "The Fat Duck","Ramsays Maze" & "Ramsays Hospital Rd" to name a few. Ok first thing...wine list..absolute joke and so over priced it's untrue!! Not really any for less than $100. Wife's dinner....pasta.....very bland,no real flavour other than the over powering of the tomato purée in it!! My dinner.....almost killed me!! I had Chicken Parmiganna,there was so much cheese covering it you couldn't see it or the 2 bones that I almost chocked on,the 1 I swallowed! Staff were rude and unhelpful when I explained this including the manager too!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/27/2014absolutely fabulous - recommended for all we were six people and all loved itSpecial Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/25/2014My wife and I make it a point to visit Il Mulino, whenever we are in Las Vegas. I truly appreciate the great service, excellent food, and pampering we get each and every time. This visit we had the Branzino filet, and half rack of lamb, and both were wonderful. It was also our 2-year wedding anniversary, and the complimentary dessert was a nice touch.Special Features:
- The BestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/22/2014This is our go-to restaurant in Las Vegas. The food is always wonderful and the service is great. It is worth the effort to find it in the Forum Shops. Great cocktails, wine and food. The langostino was to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingSharonVIPDined on 5/18/2014After 3 nights in Vegas I have concluded-if the vodka tonic is bad-just leave.The bartenders were neither attentive nor friendly.Shared a Caesar salad, it was fine, freshly made real dressing. Friends love the greasy breads, I am GF so...smelled, looked yum. One ordered bolognese-they love it, I tasted the sauce, thought it was vile, so did my partner. 2 veal chops good, had better-had far worse! I ordered veal saltimbocca GF by not dredging in flour, I was excited! Probably took 30 min to get entrees, mine was not edible,couldn't cut it much less chew and swallow! Sent it back, waiter came out and said I was right it was bad.Just wasn't in the mood for gf pasta that night.Wines by the glass were crazy @$35 for something decent, not good.
- Best Italian in VegasPeterJamesBondDined on 5/17/2014Sometimes the satellite version of a restaurant doesn't match the original in some aspect. Not the case here at all. From the moment you sit down till you stumble out if your chair, everything is tremendous. As you eat, you're hard pressed to remember you're in vegas. (then you see a vegas outfit walk by) If I have to choose one restaurant there, it is Il Mulino by a long shot. They absolutely nailed it. Go there very hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WBMIDined on 5/17/2014The food was absolutely wonderful. Big portions which could easily be split between 2 people if you are ordering appetizers and salads. Service was impeccable. Even though restaurant was busy and humming, they were checking on us on a continual but not overbearing pace. Celebrating a birthday and anniversary they brought a celebratory dessert for all three of us and sang Happy Birthday to my daughter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnbelievableRojoRobVIPDined on 5/15/2014Wow, the whole experience was unbelievable. If you are ever in Las Vegas and enjoy Italian food, don't miss this experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.