Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
3500 South Las Vegas Blvd
Forum Shops, Caesars Palace
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ilmulino.com/
- Phone: 7024926000x
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH MON - SAT 12:00AM - 2:00PM
DINNER SUN - THU 5:00PM - 10:00PM and FRI - SAT 5:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room seats 12 -18 people. Outdoor patio seats 34 people.
- Private Party Contact: Alisha Rosinek 7024926000x
A word from Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
Las Vegas' Il Mulino New York serves classic Italian cuisine amid an elegant ambiance. As you enjoy world renowned cuisine, experience our grand dining room's soft lighting from iron chandeliers or the city’s best Strip view from our private balcony. Il Mulino New York delights all of your senses. Its dress code of dressy elegant is enforced. No shorts, sneakers or athletic clothing.Continued
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
111 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (72)romantic (70)notable wine list (51)fit for foodies (49)good for groups (25)scenic view (12)neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (7)late-night find (7)hot spot (7)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Horrible service and over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014Went for a special birthday and the waiter actually took my plate wgike I was eating to bring next course. Totally rushed and unfriendly they didnt have my special request birthday dessert I called ahead for. At $180 for 2 people we did not get what we paid for. Will not go again.
- Disappointedlove2eatDined on 8/25/2014Dinner for 4 at 6:30 on a Monday evening. The restaurant is 3/4 empty and we are led to a table in the corner with a support column behind the chair facing the corner. We take the table thinking it will be quiet. Ten minutes later a table of 6 is seated right next to us. One man at the table is especially loud (so much for quiet). The tables are so close that the staff cannot walk between and has to hand plates across the table. The food placed on the table as we sat down are very good, The meal itself is excellent and the servers did as well as could be expected given the seating situation. Our table was too small for all the plates and the staff had to keep shuffling plates. The cannoli for desert was not as good as the meal.Special Features:
- Bad experienceNothappyDined on 8/22/2014The food is overpriced, unflavored and they took advantage of us. We ordered gluten free pasta for three which cost $85. They judged us for not drinking and were rude throughout the meal.Special Features:
- Fav Italian restaurantAml813Dined on 8/22/2014My husband and I love Italian food and Il Mulino is by far our favorite. We've been to three of their locations and the food is always great. It's a must dine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food is not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2014Table captain changes how he acted when we bought the three course meal, which is a little less because its designed for a pre-show meal
- Excellent!!!!!MelissaVIPDined on 8/20/2014Always excellent!!! My favorite Las Vegas Restaurant!!! Love the Food & Service!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestLoveFoodVIPDined on 8/18/2014The food is exquisite. The free appys can fill you up so pace yourself. My favorites are the shrimp risotto and lobster ravioli. No one beats the tiramisu, huge slice and sooooo delicious.Special Features:
- ExcellentbigbenVIPDined on 8/17/2014Everything about this restaurant was excellent. Wish they had a location in Los Angeles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGbigbenVIPDined on 8/16/2014LOVE EVERTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE! THANK YOU RAUL. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZSpecial Features:
- Ii milino.FoodieDined on 8/15/2014It was an awesome experience. The food and service were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensive & poor food pairingsTMUMVUDined on 8/14/2014Ordered veal Marsala - received a huge plate of veal - wh was very good - but no side (ie angel hair pasta w Marsala sauce) and same with chicken parm - huge plate of chicken but no side (ie side of pasta marinara). Bottom line cut back on meat and make it a more well rounded dish.
- Excellent Italian @ Caesar'sZQubedVIPDined on 8/13/2014We had a great meal at Il Mulino. Wines & drinks were great as was every dish from apps to dessert. They had about 10 - 12 veal selections, the veal was great. As was the gnocchi.Special Features:
- Il Mulino, so-soOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Ambiance very nice, good service, Somalia fairly knowledgeable. Fettucini carbonaro very dry tasted like left over from day before, sent it back. Veal dish , so-so.
- Always a treat.BrentEileenAlexDined on 8/8/2014This is our 3rd visit to Il Mulino at Caesars Forum Shops. We have been very pleased each time. It is usually a special occasion and they always go above and beyond. The food is always great, and the service is very professional and superb. Whether you are visiting Vegas or live there, Il Mulino is a sure thing. In case you need a food suggestion, anything with their Bolognese sauce is a winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/6/2014As someone whose favorite cuisine is Italian, I can be pretty critical, but the food here is great. However, I don't get their strategy - they give us so many complimentary appetizers (all great) before we ordered, that none of us ordered a first course or dessert (although we did get some side dishes). Everyone in our party loved the food. Expensive wine list, but it's giant. The biggest complaint: the location. Lots of walking. I guess that's good if you're going to eat a huge meal, you'll end up walking at least a mile before you get back to your hotel or whatever.Special Features:
- Will be back!VegasOutsiderDined on 8/2/2014This restaurant is somewhat difficult to locate given the crummy Caesar's ground-floor directory and construction, but now that we know where it is...we'll definitely return. Started with an AMAZING glass of wine (Touscan Rosso) and an appetizer of eggplant rollatini. My husband had his favorite chicken parmesan and I had one of the specials...broiled prawns in an olive oil and garlic sauce. The service was great and our server explained the many specials with great detail. We've tried MANY Italian restaurants in Vegas and this was the best yet. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Wonderful evening!Prj1Dined on 8/2/2014A wonderful evening from the moment we were seated - great food, wine and service. Definitely a do over for our next visit to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/31/2014Unbelievable service as soon as you sit at your table. Food is outstanding.Special Features:
- brought wrong foodJoesephVIPDined on 7/30/2014I ordered veal and they brought chicken. The waiter made a mistake. They offered nothing for the inconvenience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply the bestmikeVIPDined on 7/30/2014Rack of Lamb and Dover Sole were outstanding. A class act , repeatable year after year.
- WAS DISAPPOINTEDsoozerDined on 7/29/2014Our dining experience was disappointing. The appetizers that they always serve are a good idea, but the bruschetta was soggy and the zuchinni tasted like it had been around awhile. Also, we had an eggplant rolattini that was supposed to have seafood in it. I got maybe one decent piece of shrimp. It was mostly just sauce over it. The truffled ravioli had nothing on it that looked like a truffle. They probably used truffle oil, but for $50. for the pasta, it was outrageous. The lamb rack was very tough with a mustardy gravy that was also drowning the potatoes did not help. The captain did bring a us a lovely dessert to make up for our complaint. But we will not go back.Special Features:
- FabulousGypsy99Dined on 7/24/2014Elegant atmosphere, fantastic wait staff and amazing food. My wife and I make it a point to eat here every time we come to vegas. Never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE IT!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/22/2014We ALWAYS eat at Il Mulino when we are in Las Vegas. The food is excellent as is the service! We will keep going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TravlerVinceDined on 7/21/2014The Food and service were outstanding, but the prices are Ridiculously HIGH. There is NO WAY that our bill should have been that high.Special Features:
- Tastey spot in Caesar's PalaceKMCEsqDined on 7/20/2014If you are a genuine lover of authentic Italian food, check out Il MulinoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time therejeffDined on 7/18/2014Wonderful meal from start to finish. The avalanche of appetizers before you even get the menu is always entertainingSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/10/2014The best Italian restaurant we have dined at .service was impeccable and the dining experience was second to noneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!lovesitalianDined on 7/7/2014Best meal we've had in a long time. They start with brining you samples of mAny different appetizers which were all amazing. Food and service were impeccable. Not cheap for macaroni but well worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not upto the NY Il Mulino standardsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/1/2014My wife and I were looking forward to trying the Il Mulino in Vegas after enjoying meals at both NYC and North Miami Beach locations. The restaurant is almost impossible to find. It is tucked away in a corner on the third flood of the shopping mall attached to Caesars. We were surprised To find the restaurant was practically empty. The traditional complimentary antipasto served prior to the meal was great. Our meal was just okay.
- Best Italian in VegasJoeKimVIPDined on 6/27/2014My favorite restaurant in Vegas. I make it a point to go there every time I'm in town. Great complimentary starters (zucchini is amazing) and large dinner portions. I had the veal zingara last time and the spicy red sauce was out if this world. Servers are all very attentive and extremely helpful. Never a problem tweaking a menu item to your liking. Never an empty water glass which is important after speeding a day in the blazing vegas sun. I'll keep coming back.Special Features:
- Service Great- food okLuv2dineDined on 6/26/2014Service was great. Some of the food was really good but I would defiantly say I've had better itilian in Las Vegas. Everywhere is expensive in Vegas but I would expect better for $200 in food.Special Features:
- Great!LauragDined on 6/23/2014You eat like a king! From the moment you arrive the service is outstanding and the feed you right away!!! Love it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, but 1 bad mealrjsbasque8Dined on 6/23/2014We took our daughter from Huntington Beach, Ca. for dinner. Both my wife and daughter loved their meals, my Veal Parm was not good at all. It was tasteless. The presentation was not good. Aside from being very disappointed with my Veal Plate, everyone was very happy with the service, and all of the other food we were served. I will definitely go back again, but I will definitely not order the Veal Parm plate.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian FoodRLNJDined on 6/17/2014Food was excellent and everyone in my party was very pleased with their dinner. Service was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond even my high expectationskcdartexpressDined on 6/16/2014This was my second ever visit and was my choice as a Honeymoon dinner for my nephew and his new bride. From the first moment we were greeted, entered and were seated it was obvious this would be an occasion none of us would forget. The appetizers were out of this world as was the lobster ravioli in vodka sauce and my dessert (strawberries topped with Italian cream) was the perfect "topper" to the best meal I have enjoyed in Vegas probably ever (been there now seven times).Special Features:
- Everything was wonderful!Janie9149Dined on 6/10/2014The food, service and ambience were all excellent. Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularDisneyfiveVIPDined on 6/9/2014Fabulous service, wonderful preparation and presentation of food. Will go here again and again.Special Features:
- Overall goodTexasFoodieDined on 6/5/2014Food was good but not exceptional. Some dishes were perfect while others were simply okay. Appetizers and wine were excellent, and service was attentive. Tables are close together though so it can be noisy depending on your neighbors. I would try again.Special Features:
- AmazingJoeyDined on 6/4/2014The food is amazing. They start off as soon as you sit bringing you free appetizers. And their signature grappa at the end of the meal is a perfect ending.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodLuvourdinnerDined on 5/30/2014Very nice place. Very good foid and generous portions! Lot of appetizers! Many choices not appearing on the menu. Great service. Not too crowdy.Special Features: