Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
3500 South Las Vegas Blvd
Forum Shops, Caesars Palace
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ilmulino.com/
- Phone: (702) 492-6000
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH MON - SAT 12:00AM - 2:00PM
DINNER SUN - THU 5:00PM - 10:00PM and FRI - SAT 5:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room seats 12 -18 people. Outdoor patio seats 34 people.
- Private Party Contact: Alisha Rosinek 7024926000x
A word from Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
Las Vegas' Il Mulino New York serves classic Italian cuisine amid an elegant ambiance. As you enjoy world renowned cuisine, experience our grand dining room's soft lighting from iron chandeliers or the city’s best Strip view from our private balcony. Il Mulino New York delights all of your senses. Its dress code of dressy elegant is enforced. No shorts, sneakers or athletic clothing.Continued
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
145 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (97)romantic (87)fit for foodies (70)notable wine list (59)good for groups (23)scenic view (22)hot spot (14)great for outdoor dining (13)neighborhood gem (12)great for lunch (7)late-night find (6)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great first dining experience hereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014Went to lunch here with a coworker who recommended we go because it's one of her favorite restaurants. Our main server, Peter, made the entire experience wonderful. He and the rest of our wait staff were very attentive and knowledgable about different items on the menu and what I should try as a new comer. The restaurant was fortunately for my coworker and I, empty during our meal so it was very quiet and perfect for a nice meal away from the chaos of the Forum Shops. I ordered the mushroom ravioli with a champagne and truffle cream sauce special of the day and it was wonderful. The sauce was rich and creamy without being too heavy and overwhelming. My only issue was that my pasta was just a tad bit on the hard side but everything else was perfect including all the appetizers. My favorite was the bruschetta. The tomatoes were so sweet and fresh and perfectly seasoned. All in all, I would love to come back here again. My experience was wonderful and I look forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RoostVIPDined on 11/22/2014Love the vitello alla zingara & stracciatella alla fiorentina!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winner!lpw1VIPDined on 11/20/2014The most wonderful Italian food. A beautiful restaurant, great wait staff and incredible food and homemade pastas. It is like dinning with a large Italian family with lots of extras brought to the table to try. I just adore the sliced eggplant, and bruschetta they serve before the meal. I never miss this spot when in Las Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will return!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014By far one of my best fine dining experiences in Vegas. There were so many extra touches during this experience. My lychee martini was amazing, best risotto and prawns. Servers were attentive, flexible and very pleasant. The moment we were seated we had 3 different breads to choose from, zucchini, fresh parmesan cheese, sausage, and a sample prawn and bruschetta...all on the house. Also on the house was raisin grappa at the end of the meal. Were were extremely impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Dining ExperienceTdineVIPDined on 11/17/2014Il Mulino is a dining experience. Complimentary appetizers are given to you as soon as you are seated. There is a team of waiters to cover all your needs. The menu and specials offer something for anyone's palette. Whenever I come to Vegas I eat here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional!RhonaVIPDined on 11/13/2014This was our second visit to Il Mulino in Las Vegas. It is a first class restaurant with amazing food and service that cannot be compared to any spot we have dined before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best restaurants in Vegas....OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/13/2014Outstanding in all aspects. What you expect from a upscale NY City Italian restaurant. Excellent food, excellent wine list, service was truly exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingChapsVIPDined on 11/12/2014Great service and amazing food. I had the special with lobster and it was incredible.Special Features:
- Pre Theater(Sunset) DinnerLLELA99Dined on 11/10/2014Wonderful experience. Food, Service Ambience mesh for a lovely evening. soon as you are seated food is served i.e. cheese, spiced skinny zuccini slices, etc. Many choices for each course. Dessert plate included all 3 choices. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 11/8/2014I was not impressed with this resaurant. Our main server was not attentive to our party, there were long pauses between courses, we finished our bottle of wine and had to flag him down to order the next bottle. Finally once the meal was over we had to flag him down to get the bill and again to pay the bill. Given the price of the meal, I was not impressed.
- Looking Forward to AmazingKrushipDined on 11/8/2014We booked this restaurant because someone else had visited recently. We sat out on the balcony. While at first it seemed too secluded from the dining room, soon Vegas came to life and we could watch what was going on. We ordered appetizers, main course and desert. The appetizers were amazing. The burrata was wonderful as was the escargot. I ordered a veal dish and my husband ordered the osso buco with gnocchi. His meat was melting tender; the pasta gummy and not good. I know how to make pillow soft, melt in your mouth gnocchi and this was not it. My veal dish was very disappointing. Way too much lemon and not tender but chewy. The tiramisu for desert was delicious. So for the price, I can really only give three stars.Special Features:
- Size of plattersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014We had spagetti but the platters were too much to eat. I think the weiter shoud have told us the size so that we would have shared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved every moment of our dinnerKellykDined on 11/6/2014Had a fantastic dinner! Start off with several items compliments of the chef. Our meals were delicious and specials that were recommended for us and the service is impeccable. There are about 6-8 people that take care of your table for the night not just a waiter/waitress. It is a group effort and the entire experience is so worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!bgnsoVIPDined on 11/4/2014This restaurant is top notch. Great food, wonderful service, and one outstanding m'atre d' This guy knows his business and it shows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite place in Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/3/2014Il Mulino continues to be one of my favorite restaurants anywhere. It never disappoints. The service is superb, the food is amazing and I always leave there feeling like I'm their favorite customer. I took someone there who had never been there before, and when he asked me to describe it I said "it's the whole experience of going there. I can't explain it, you just have to experience it." After we left he said he knew exactly what I meant by "experience"!Special Features:
- ExperienceLuluDined on 11/3/2014This was our second visit to the restaurant, we loved the first one. The comp appetizers were great, but arrived at the table in a whirlwind. Staff very friendly, but atmosphere tends to be intimidating, not relaxed. Osso bucco dish disappointing - extremely salty and meat a bit tough - left 90%. My partner enjoyed his pasta dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RJGJAGVIPDined on 10/29/2014Once again a great dining experience.....the four of us had great meals and love the pre dining attention given. Will definitely continue to visit every time in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Dining ExperienceDux2Dined on 10/28/2014From the time we were seated until the time we departed, we had to ask for nothing. As soon as we were seated, we were surrounded by impeccably dressed servers who adorned us with outstanding cheese, bread and drink. Our table captain followed and explained the special offerings. The courses were brought timely, and the food was delectable. I especially enjoyed the garlic and rosemary veal chop, and my spouse loved the lobster ravioli. The creme brûlée we shared for desert was the best we have ever tasted. Based upon our experience, you will enjoy this wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Food and service were excellent. Recommendations from staff were appreciated!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Il MulinoLuv2eatPittsburghDined on 10/25/2014The food was great. Atmosphere was romantic and quiet. Appetizers compliments of the chef was a great start and our dinners were delicious. Great find in Las Vegas where there is so much to choose from. We had a wonderful Anniversary celebration here.Special Features:
- My favorite place in Las VegaslobsterfanDined on 10/24/2014I try to visit Il Mulino on every visit to Las Vegas but was not able to make it last year. I requested not to be seated at a center floor table in my open table reservation and we were seated, as requested, in a perfect spot. The service is always superb, the drinks are just right and the food goes without saying, is simply the very best. Always a pleasure and a treat to visit Il Mulino Las Vegas.Special Features:
- OutstandingVolfan13Dined on 10/24/2014This was our first time to dine at Il Mulino and it definitely will not be our last! Service was impeccable, food was outstanding. FYI - you are given so much food upon your arrival it is easy to fill-up prior to ordering dinner. In addition, portions are HUGE! We split a Caesar Salad and Veal Entrée and could barely finish. Food costs were reasonable (for Las Vegas) - Wine List was quite extensive and expensive. Overall, great dining experience and would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our wonderful night at II Mulino'sMikec1Dined on 10/22/2014The service is always great at II Mulino regardless so we still had a great time!! I ordered the eggplant parmigiana and I should have ordered something else. It had way too much garlic and the sauce was dry. I ordered a side order of spinach and Caprese for our apps. My wife ordered seafood risotto and it was not bad but she said it was not as good as it was the last two times we were there. We did arrive early and they were very kind to seat us early but the restaurant was not very busy for an 8:00 dinner reservation on a Wednesday night. It won't prevent us from going back but it might not be our first choice for a romantic dinner next time. We have eaten at II Mulino in NYC and Miami as was as San Juan and this was not as good.Special Features:
- Exceptional RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2014Service was excellent and the wait staff very knowledgeable. We selected a pasta and veal special of the day and they were both delicious. Would recommend this restaurant and will definately return on future trips to Las Vagas.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/18/2014Outstanding meal. We took another couple and they thought it was great! Food and service are excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantasticfood24VIPDined on 10/17/2014dinner at Il Mulino was absolutely fantastic. the staff was great. very on top of everything. the food was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shrimp was mushy!!AlifromPADined on 10/15/2014Overcooked and it was the "special of the day". Didn't have time to eat a newly cooked meal so asked for a veal dish to go. They took the shrimp special off our check (over $40.) but charged us for the veal that by that time we received couldn't stay to enjoy. Overall just a bad experience for the 2nd time at this restaurant. Won't go back. Too pricey for very average food! Too many other places with impeccable food/service worth the high dollar! Also, service good until there was a problem, then treated like they didn't want to deal with us. Very uncomfortable!Special Features:
- Foodtman6312VIPDined on 10/11/2014Food and wine selection are impecable. The service is second to none with Captains service to the Grappa finish! The sea bass is the best.Special Features:
- AwesomeKCRoyalsVIPDined on 10/11/2014Our meal was amazing! My wife and I loved the filet medallions special. Great wine selection and service as well. Perfect dinner out without our toddlers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEVER DISAPPOINTEDwinedivvaVIPDined on 10/10/2014I know that Il Mulino is a "chain" restaurant and that there are too many amazing restaurants in Vegas to choose from but I never leave Vegas without the pleasure of dining at Il Mulino. ALWAYS fabulous Never disappointing. It's ALL good and will continue my patronage and rave to friends, family and anyone I run into who is making a trip to Sin City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingMemorableDined on 10/7/2014Beginning with the warm Italian welcome through the finishing lemoncello, it was superb. My fourth visit to Mulino's and still find it a delicious experience.Special Features:
- Average food at a high costBusterDined on 10/7/2014Was very disappointed . The food was just average at a very high cost.
- ExcellentDined on 10/6/2014I was there 2 years ago,and it was one of the best food experiences so I wanted to return. My companion has been all over the world and she said this was a top 3 dining experience! That's pretty amazing! I love the seafood angel pasta. It's what I had both times I was there, delicious! I intend on returning to Il Mulino every time I may be in Las Vegas for my special dinner out! Thank you and keep up the great service and delicious cusine!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GumGumDined on 10/2/2014We loved this restaurant. We also wanted a "special" dinner that night and Il Mulino fulfilled our expectations in every way!Special Features:
- Fabulous eveningSa2014Dined on 10/2/2014We came here to dine before seeing a show. The wait staff was excellent. One of the fun parts of this restaurant is all of the tastings they bring to the table for your enjoyment, prior to ordering. They have a theater menu that encompasses appetizer, entree and dessert.;many great choices among the three. We were a party of four with everyone making a different choice. All of our menu selections were excellent. It is a great restaurant to choose for a memorable evening.Special Features:
- Herbig'sHerbigDined on 9/28/2014Favorite restaurant in Las Vegas! Awesome! We always eat here when we visit. Excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice surprise in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014A friend chose this restaurant for dinner on our last night in Vegas. At first I wasn't very excited after learning that it was tucked so far away in the Forum Shops, however after arriving my opinion quickly changed. From the moment you sit down you're bombarded with chunks of fresh parmesan cheese, garlic toast, fried zucchini and more - all compliments of the chef. Following all of those free items was a great menu and all items we ordered were cooked to perfection. The wine list is a little overwhelming so I was happy to just let our server know what our price range was and what type of wine we wanted to order and he brought us a perfect selection that was within our budget. Excellent service!!Special Features:
- Il Mulino never disppointsHonest2014VIPDined on 9/27/2014As always Il Mulino was attentive and delicious with an understated elegance. As with most all restaurants in this category, however, the prices are commensurate with the offerings. If you are dining in this league you should add this to your list. By the way, the seating is more spacious and comfortable than either of the NYC locations in the Village or Upper East Side. They also remember returning guests or are diligent to look in their files to see when you last dined with them. In any case it was very welcoming. A true gem in a very busy city with lots of options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly and Attentive ServicejimmyDined on 9/26/2014This is a special night out kind of place. The service is exceptional and there is an effort to preserve an elegant ambiance, though there will always be someone in Vegas showing up in shorts. Food is prepared well and with thought though anchovies seemed to be missing and would have been a nice touch with the Caesar's salad. Service and an absence of children makes the experience worth while.Special Features:
- what a great restaurantOltapemanDined on 9/21/2014fast becoming my favorite anywhere, Osso Bucco rates a 10 as does the Linguini and Clam sauce, the langosteno and the Veal Milanese....Special Features: