Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City
1000 Boardwalk and Virginia Avenue
Trump Taj Mahal
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://ilmulino.com/atlanticcity.html
- Phone: 6094496006x
- Hours of Operation:
DINNER SUN - THU 5:00PM - 10:00PM, FRI and SAT 5:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Michele Mazza
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level. Il Mulino New York is the perfect setting for any occasion, special event or private party. Il Mulino New York offers a beautiful private dining room that accommodates up to 45 guests.
For assistance with planning your next event please contact Valerie Lear, Director of Sales & Marketing at (609) 675-4220 or email@example.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level.
- Private Party Contact: Valerie Lear 6096754220x
- Cross Street: Pacific Avenue
- Public Transit: You can take your local Jitney Bus or New Jersey Transit bus. Both stop at the Taj Mahal where our restaurant is located.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Our Il Mulino New York valet service is available at the Il Mulino New York awning. Bring you valet ticket to dinner for validation, and you will be charged $5 for valet parking.
A word from Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City
Atlantic City's Il Mulino New York offers authentic Italian cuisine amid an elegant dining room adorned with large Italian paintings and cascading chandeliers. The restaurant's menu offers fresh ingredients beautifully prepared and presented with impeccable service. Il Mulino New York’s exceptional wine list features more than 115 selections. The elegant Italian restaurant is your ideal setting for lunch, dinner, special events or private parties. The exquisite private dining room seats up to 45 guests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Il Mulino New York - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (73)romantic (68)notable wine list (37)fit for foodies (32)good for groups (12)neighborhood gem (8)late-night find (6)hot spot (6)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014We enjoyed our food and the service was outstanding. This is an excellent place for a special occasion like an anniversary or birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2014Food was fabulous; service a little less than I expected for such a high-end restaurant. Had to flag someone down to get a 2nd cocktail. Lots of reaching across to serve rather than walking around the table (we were in the middle if the room, shouldn't have been a problem). The restaurant is VERY dark. We were unable to read the menu without the flashlights on our phones and none of us are seniors. All in all; great food; the ambience and service need a little work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicetaffyappleDined on 8/19/20142 of us had great food. The other 2 were fair. Service was excellent. Too many appetizers.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceDinerVIPDined on 8/19/2014This place is a bit pricey, but worth every penny. It is a full dining experience that will delight your taste buds. A must when in AC!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date NightDrunkinloveDined on 8/17/2014Great waiters, Excellent Food, Desert is to die for especially the chocolate cake. A little pricey but well worth it. And I saw a famous actressSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Il Mulino - Pure ExcellenceLorelei815VIPDined on 8/16/2014What a great dining experience; friendly staff, fabulous food and great place for special occasions. See Todd, fabulous server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IL MulinozaboDined on 8/12/2014One of the best dining experiences ever...waited on hand and foot...waiters were excellent ...a TRUE Italian restaurant !!!!!!*Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in AC NJEWNENTDined on 8/10/2014We go every year on our AC vacation. The staff is outstanding, knowledgeable and courteous. Great wine list. The food is prepared to order. The best in Atlantic City. DON"T miss it!Special Features:
- An off nightLauraVIPDined on 8/9/2014The first half of our dining experience was wonderful from the aperitif thru the salad. We were a party of 4 and half the dinners were great but 1 dish was Luke warm when it should have been hot and another dish had cold seafood with hot pasta. May have been an off night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingcathyDined on 8/6/2014One of the finest dining experiences! Pampered all the way! Food and service a 10!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingLoveAfoodieDined on 8/2/2014Food not upto the standard of their NYC restaurants!!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/1/2014Great restaurant, never disappoints. Food is fabulous and the service perfect. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Service great prices not so muchEtodd31856Dined on 8/1/2014We have been to the Vegas location a number of times including arranging dinner parties for clients which have been the talk of our trips. So when we heard there was a location in AC we could not wait to go. And the experience was up to standards. We were served an assortment of cheers soppersata zucchini bruschetta and mussels as antipasto all very good. The service was outstanding and the food was good. However $28 for a ceaser salad $36 for gnocchi and $47 for veal parm makes the experoence not worth it. Located in the Taj I believe the prices are inflated too pay for casino overhead and are too high. I have dined at the best all over the Us and Europe and will not go bac to the AC location and save my money for Vegas.
- it was fantastic.fatandhappyDined on 7/30/2014It a little not of everything. You have to try as many items as possible. Absolutely a fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/27/2014Il Mulino is a great restaurant as the ambience is nice and the service is wonderful. While the food was good, it clearly isn't as good as it's sister property in Vegas. One the pastas tasted like Prego, but they took it back and replaced it without an fuss. T I'd try it again, but be prepared that it might not live up to your expectationSpecial Features:
- food somewhat disappointingknowsfinediningDined on 7/27/2014Having dined at the NY restaurant I expected a better dinner. Both my wife and I had Clams Casino and Dover sole. The clams should be taken off the menu, small, tasteless and overpowered by bacon. Dover sole was fair, a bit tough for both of us; not as good as NY.
- Thrid location, Great again!BruceVIPDined on 7/26/2014This is my third Il Mulino location all with equally great experience. I have been to NYC location many times and once in Aspen, so I wanted to try AC. Food was fantastic as exepcted. Wine list well done with many nice bottles across a broad price range. Some sticker shock for some dishes, but you have to splurge now and again. Service was totally top notch and not rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- K&LkimdDined on 7/21/2014The waite staff was excellent. I love Il Mulino. I've been to almost every resturant that they have. I had the rigatoni bolognese. It was the best. My friend had the shrimp fra diavalo. The shrimps were overcooked (a little tough).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing....OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014From the beginning till the end... The staff was readily avaialable. Great wine selections. Not a bad word to say about the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrisDined on 7/17/2014As always a great dining experience. Never disappoints!Special Features:
- AC Il Mulinokrnlight53Dined on 7/12/2014My favorite is the one in Las Vegas and never knew there was one at the Taj Mahal in AC practically down the street. It was everything Las Vegas was and the portions were huge! Don't forget the Grappa and the end!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely expensivemerchVIPDined on 7/5/2014This restaurant was very expensive for what you got. $25.00 for a small plate of ziti and tomato sauce to share with four people was outrageous! Food was mediocre. Very disappointed. Trattoria restaurant is much better.Special Features:
- Dining GEMSatisfied2VIPDined on 7/3/2014A truly wonderful dining experience. The food delicious, the service outstanding. Pricy, but well worth the cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/2/2014Everything was absolutely delicious. When you come in there's meat, cheese, bread, bruschetta on the table. We ordered two pasta dishes that were delicious and the tiramisu was out of this world! If you are staying in ac, definitely go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lessons to be learned...OpenTableVIPVIPDined on 6/28/2014I have been here many times.. When the restaurant is super packed (AKA Concert happening) they tend to be overwhelmed a bit and everything lacks. But not this time! Delicious food and great service are back! Keep this in mind fellow diners!
- A perfect experience.AnthonyDined on 6/26/2014I can't say anything negative about this place. From the food to service and all in between literally everything was perfect. If you haven't done so already I suggest you make reservations ASAP.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrificalkyDined on 6/23/2014i don't know whats better ,the food, or the service we get everytime we see the waiter, alex r.!! the veal is superb and alex is always so attentive and pleasant. a trip from boston would not be complete without a night at il mulinosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Il Mulino is always good!CenterCityDebVIPDined on 6/20/2014From the "free" starters to the grappa after dinner , Il Mulino is always yummy and this AC location didn't disappointSpecial Features:
- Excellent!BigBrustDined on 6/18/2014Not sure why I see bad reviews on Il Mulino AC- We have been here 3 times now, and have never been disappointed! We took my daughter for her 5th grade graduation- and everything was spot on- service from our waiter Todd, the food, wine list, the assortment of appetizers brought to our table, etc. I highly recommend Il Mulino- expensive yes, but well worth it!Special Features:
- NY in the name as well as the priceGertieDined on 6/18/2014Il Mulino is one of our favorite Italian themed casino spots. This is our fifth meal and the food is consistently above average while the staff remains excellent. But the cost of a decent meal with a decent bottle of wine makes it prohibitive and that is a shame. $15 cocktails and $75 Rombauer Zinfandels are honestly inappropriate for an AC location. Damned shame it is because I can go to Palladino's BYOB and get better food, bring better wines (my Rombauer costs $32) and spend about 30% less overall. Do you honestly think that $25 is rational for the small portion of pasta in an admittedly excellent ragu? I don't - no matter how much I like the place, the food and the staff.Special Features:
- The Total ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014if you have not visited this restaurant yet, You've missed an experience. Food is perfect, service is impeccable and it's the perfect occasion to treat yourself.Special Features:
- Pricey! is that worth it?luvsteaksVIPDined on 6/8/2014food was just ok. for that kind of price you pay, I am hoping for something way better. the service was just ok. waited for 20 mins before getting the menus. I had to ask someone to give us the menus. food came supper slow. Waiter brought me the dish I ordered but not my bf's dish...instead they give him a bowl of plain pasta. Average dish costs about mid $30's and up. you better save your money and spend on someone else.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationWayAndNJDined on 6/6/2014Brought a special person for a special birthday dinner and the staff made it just that. Food was fabulous, very romantic and the service was outstanding. When the waiters came over to sing happy birthday, you thought you were being singly by the four tenors. Great job guys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/4/2014room much too dark, could not read menu,nor see what was on your plate, much too high price for what they offered, place was empty, the friendlistpeople were the nice guy that served the coffee and tea, also the nice guy that picked up our empty dishes, actually spoke to us andwas very cordial, next time I'm in town I'll try Mr Roberts steak house,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!KAN8Dined on 6/3/2014The food is absolutely amazing here! The service was perfect! I would definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always amazingDoreenlipDined on 5/31/2014Took some friends here high are not use to fine dining. The service team spoon fed them Everything they would need to make their experience rememberable. They made us feel special and made sure we were 100% satisfied. They were very accommodating. The food was amazing. Absolutely no complaints. !!!Special Features:
- amazing and romanticromance4meDined on 5/31/2014We went here for my birthday dinner and to have a romantic dinner, it was perfect!! The food, service and environment was all I could hope for and the staff was very friendly and helpful with explaining the menu. They were al so courteous and professional. I will definitely be eating here again and recommending it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reviews are correct!ChrisDined on 5/31/2014Took my mother to AC for her birthday. She loves it there (although it's trashy to me) but I digress. The food here is excellent. My mother commented that the wait staff was a bit "snooty" which was fine for me. No need to be buds with the help. They were friendly just enough. The apps they serve before your meal were simply delightful. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for an authentic Italian meal in the heart of AC. Keep in mind that this restaurant is in a casino so there is absolutely no view, but I guess thats typical of AC boardwalk restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shoregirlVIPDined on 5/29/2014The food was excellent and the service was wonderful, as always! It is a lovely place for dinner, we have eaten here a number of times and it is always enjoyable.Special Features:
- A decadent TreatOutAndAboutPHLVIPDined on 5/26/2014Really pricey, but excellent! $66 for a double cut veal chop was actually worth it. My wife & daughter Also enjoyed their shrimp & chicken dishes. Service was also excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.