III Forks Palm Beach Gardens
4645 PGA Blvd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
III Forks Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.iiiforks.com/
- Phone: 5616303660
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Wine Bar, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Thomas Gentry
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private Dining Available. Please call Rhonda Gibson at 561-201-4877 or email email@example.com
- Special Events: Happy Hour, Monday through Saturday, 5PM to 7PM
A word from III Forks Palm Beach Gardens
III Forks is an award winning steakhouse, located in the new Midtown complex on PGA Blvd in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens Florida. Considered the Crown Jewel of American Dining, III Forks serves ONLY USDA Prime steaks, fresh fish and cold-water lobster tails. The steakhouse, finished in beautiful black mahogany and marble, is designed to accommodate private parties of up to 40 guests. With a private dining room, piano lounge, outside dining and 300 different wines, III Forks is sure to provide the best food and service in town. Open seven days a week at 5:00 PM.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
III Forks Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)romantic (28)notable wine list (18)good for groups (13)fit for foodies (11)vibrant bar scene (9)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Not worth the moneymarkgnjVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food was mediocre and service was very slow. Everything served had way too much salt. I won't be going back.
- Fantastic Dining ExperienceMomtolunchDined on 8/23/2014We had a very nice and enjoyable diner. We split a steak, as they were so large. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- You won't be disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014When deciding where we would have a nice birthday dinner, we chose III Forks and was blown away. Perfect food. Perfect service. We can't say enough about this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinnerBillVIPDined on 8/16/2014I returned to III Forks for a birthday dinner with my family. The food was amazing. I had the scallops app with the bacon jam. They arrived cooked perfectly with a slight crunch and a delicious bacon jam topping; I ordered the bone-in Filet as my entree. It arrived cooked to a perfect med-rare again with a slight char and seasoned perfectly. We enjoyed the off the cobb corn and sautéed mushrooms, which were both large and seasoned well. We enjoyed a reasonably priced and delicious Duckhorn Merlot and ended with the creme brûlée, again with a crunchy topping off caramelized sugar! Thanks to Carl for the outstanding service and the welcome recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDINGGeeskiVIPDined on 8/15/2014We had not been to III Forks for quite awhile. We decided at the last moment that a good steak dinner was just what we wanted. Our dinner was wonderful! Our steaks were perfect, tender and tasty. Everything was truly outstanding! Looking forward to returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steaks by farmc33410VIPDined on 8/14/2014Best steaks in town by far.... best service in the State thanks to Stevie V ... Atmosphere could be better but always my choice for steak houses of the 4 around town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet elegant steakhousePastaholicVIPDined on 7/30/2014Excellent steakhouse fare. We ordered filet and lobster. Both done to perfection. Expect high prices as most quality steakhouses, all menu items al la carte, attentive service, quiet ambiance to enjoy guests company, and fine food & libation. Fine dining at its best.Special Features:
- NOT AS EXPECTEDRAGSDined on 7/26/2014We were disappointed by the presentation of the entree, but the steak was excellant. The service was just okay, but nothing special. Not up to standards of Ruth Chis, Morton's or Flemings.Special Features:
- Beautiful place, delish food!ComFashDined on 7/19/2014III Forks was awesome! I took my boyfriend there for his birthday and he loved it. He had the bone in ribeye steak and I had the special - sweet potato encrusted Grouper cheeks. Everything from the wine, bread, starters, main course, and dessert was so good. The creamed corn was amazing! Our waiter was lovely and helpful!Special Features:
- Steak was tender and very flavorfulTHD68Dined on 7/18/2014Onion soup was average but grilled sea bass was flaky and delicious. The steak had so much flavor that no salt or pepper was needed. Our waiter was awesome especially when he found out I was from Boston!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awsome food and funDrdbaDined on 7/12/2014We heard about this place and were very excited about dining there. It was perfect. From the food t the staff it is A+.Special Features:
- 111 ForksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014I had one of the best steak dinners I have ever had here last week, service was the best! I WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT STEAK DINNER.Special Features:
- Sea bass was old and smellyTracyVIPDined on 7/9/2014Fish was old and smelly, we sent it back. The sweet potato hash was cold and not as tasteful. Doesn't compare to the 1 in chicago
- Not ImpressedJmanDined on 7/5/2014The 1st and 2nd bottles of wine I ordered were not in stock. The 3rd (although good) was overpriced. The 1st entree my wife ordered was not available and the 2nd (roasted chicken) was the last order available, which is listed as a local favorite. Not impressed.
- really good fooddoclevyVIPDined on 6/29/2014Went there for my wife's birthday dinner. we had a table of eight. service was excellent, and the food was wonderful. Waiter was very attentive, and responsive. would go back!Special Features:
- EnjoyabalegdfdDined on 6/21/2014A nice place for a special occasion. We were given special consideration since we were celebrating a birthday. Lovely table, great service and a surprise dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good placejjabcDined on 6/15/2014There for a business dinner. Steaks were great cooked perfectlySpecial Features:
- Not the standard it used to bePuggammaVIPDined on 6/14/2014Service was slow and it was not busy, steak not cooked correctly, server stacked all the dishes right over us then put plate on top of my steak I was taking home, the dropped the full plate of asparagus and dish broke on floor. Had to ask 3 times for tomatoes and never got or water. I got home and my asparagus was not in my box. I forgot it was the plate that fell on the floor. No steak chef selections only fish that night. This was a major let down on service for the price was more than Capitol Grille. We tried III Forks again for a major let down. We ate at 7:30 and it was not busy at all. Not sure if we will try againSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/8/2014Incredible steaks! One of the finest steakhouses in the Palm Beaches and the staff is extremely professional. I highly recommend the bone-in rib eye with Bearnaise sauce and plenty of sides.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected MoreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014I hate having to give a mediocre review of this restaurant, but it has to be said. The food was spectacular but for the price, the service was underwhelming. There was no menu presentation and I had to draw suggestions from the server as to what wine might pair nicely with my choice of entree. He was friendly and did comp dessert for us for my boyfriend's birthday, which was very kind but for almost $100 per person, I expected to be greeted with more than "What are we drinking?". I felt I was paying for a special and more formal event and it was all very casual and disappointing. I would suggest a friend visit one of their direct competitors if ever I were asked to suggest a restaurant for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2014It was our second time at II Forks in a month. Food was fantastic and so was the service. Our waiter "Teach" is terrific. They treat us very well at II ForksSpecial Features:
- Dog loved it... :-(MommaTDined on 6/7/2014Wife & I ordered steaks medium-well, wife's filet was ok, but my pepper steak was medium-rare. Server gladly took steak back to finish, a cook returned it to table, dumped it off w/out a word... Only difference was exterior of steak was charred and still only medium at best. Steak came w/ potato side, however not listed on menu- so I ordered a potato dish on the side- server should have pointed this out..also we ordered a Mojito from the bar that was mostly seltzer water. We won't be back.Special Features:
- almost perfectgoodfoodDined on 6/7/2014We took our daughter to dinner to celebrate her graduation. We have been there several times. Always a great experience. Service was excellent. Food topnotchSpecial Features:
- Great food. Horrible service.Josha10Dined on 5/31/2014I eat at Capital Grill 2+ times a week for business. My customers like the food and service. On Saturday my wife and I tried III Forks for a change. The food was very good but the service could not have been worse. 20 minutes for a drink. 70 minutes for food. Mistakes get made an extra hour on a Saturday night is not a big deal. However what took the cake is our steaks came out uncooked, clearly they realized they missed our order and just tried to slap something in front of us. When the steaks came back, the manager took away the bake potato condiment tray. I asked if he could leave the tray and he responded "I'm sorry, I cannot". The bill arrived with a 15% manager discount but not once did the waitress or manager apologize.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014Great food and great service. Made for a special night.Special Features:
- Outrageous PriceYummDined on 5/29/2014I booked this restaurant looking for a steakhouse and compared many other 4-5 star menus and prices. The prices on OpenTable are listed $10-15 lower per entree and ~$5 lower for appetizers. We were very frustrated to see such a significant difference in price. (It was much more expensive than Capital Grille.) We asked the waiter and manager to speak to the price difference, they said the menu prices changed the week prior. We asked them to honor the OpenTable prices, they refused. We left.
- Great Saturday night dateOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2014Took my wife for our Saturday night date. Our table was ready right in front of the fireplace. Our waiter "Teach" was great and so was his bus team. I had a perfectly done 16 oz strip and my wife had an 8 oz filet. We split the 6 cheese potatoes which were great. I highly recommend I I I Forks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SolidHFlashmanDined on 5/17/2014Solid service and food. A little too quiet and dark. Compact but adequate menu that is well executed.I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticifixbonesVIPDined on 5/16/2014Returned for another great dining experience. Complimentary bread was to die for. They also were offering a special on wines that were $100 or less, 50% off! Not bad. As usual the steak quality was outstanding, the side dishes were plentiful to share. Offered times are pricey, but in the restaurant you get what you pay for. Overall a great experience. Professional and helpful staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantasticdocb8456Dined on 5/11/2014This was a Mother's Day dinner for my wife. Even though there was not a children's menu, the waiter and chef made her favorite, Macaroni and cheese from scratch to accommodate my 4 year old's taste. As far as the rest of the meal, I can not say enough just how wonderful the service was . The whole staff was the best we have had in a long time. The food was so great that we can't wait to return. The waiter, Eric, was fantastic and his suggestions were perfect. 10 out of 10 by far.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasantDevineDined on 5/11/2014I enjoyed my Mother's day Dinner at 3 forks. The food and service I received was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day specialLisapeteDined on 5/11/2014Excellent service and food! We were seated immediately. The pre-fixe menu had excellent choices. The tenderloin was great. Dessert room was a nice touch and a beautiful rose ended the evening! Lovely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 570 reviews are from the III Forks Palm Beach Gardens reviews archive.
- TerrificThediningchefDined on 5/5/2014Appetizers terrific Steak was the best of all the upscale steak houses Dessert was out of this world ( bourbon cinnamon bread pudding )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable experienceSALTYDined on 4/26/2014The waiter, Stevie V, was outstanding and informative about the menu. The drinks were substantial and well worth the reasonable price. Our entrees were tasty and very good and to large for a person to finish, especially when having an excellent tomato and barata salad. Will go back again and again, and will request our waiter again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Dining Experiencesteveandsuedining1VIPDined on 4/25/2014My husband and I dined at IIIForks in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. We ordered a burrata and tomato salad to share. The cheese was not burrata, but rather a mozzarella that was not even a good mozzarella. We spoke to the manager. He said that they did not get their supply of burrata cheese in that day. No one alerted us to this when we ordered. Nor, it appears, would anyone have mentioned it at all had we not questioned both the waiter and the manager.Special Features:
- Easter dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014We had a fabulous time and the food was wonderful,the server David was just great and we enjoyed him very much looking forward to our return,,Special Features:
- Never disappointsBobcavDined on 4/16/2014We have been to this location several times and can't say enough about service and food. Just delicious!Special Features:
- Good but not greatPalmbeacherDined on 4/12/2014A very good meal but way over priced. We enjoyed our meals, but kept saying for what they are charging it should have been better. Not memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was absolutely horrible.hesterDined on 4/12/2014Service was absolutely horrible. Our waiter walked away after clearing our dinner plates and never came back. We were never offered coffee or dessert. We had to ask for the leftovers a second time after clearing our table because the food got "lost." The manager was called over and we were treated horribly. I will not be back to this restaurant ever.
- Good food but too loudVIPMemberVIPDined on 4/11/2014Good food, service and parking. Layout seems a cross between fine dining and an ale house. Too loud but I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.