III Forks Palm Beach Gardens
4645 PGA Blvd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
III Forks Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.iiiforks.com/
- Phone: (561) 630-3660
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Thomas Gentry
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private Dining Available. Please call Rhonda Gibson at 561-201-4877 or email email@example.com
- Special Events: Happy Hour, Monday through Saturday, 5PM to 7PM
A word from III Forks Palm Beach Gardens
III Forks is an award winning steakhouse, located in the new Midtown complex on PGA Blvd in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens Florida. Considered the Crown Jewel of American Dining, III Forks serves ONLY USDA Prime steaks, fresh fish and cold-water lobster tails. The steakhouse, finished in beautiful black mahogany and marble, is designed to accommodate private parties of up to 40 guests. With a private dining room, piano lounge, outside dining and 300 different wines, III Forks is sure to provide the best food and service in town. Open seven days a week at 5:00 PM.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
III Forks Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
III Forks Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (60)romantic (38)notable wine list (32)fit for foodies (32)neighborhood gem (19)good for groups (18)vibrant bar scene (15)hot spot (9)late-night find (3)Show More
- foodgirlDined on 11/13/2014III Forks used to serve cream corn and a gravy along with the scallions and tomatoes. Disappointing that all sides are now extra. For the price of the entrees, something else should be included. Salads have also gotten quite pricey. Our friends split a caesar salad and it was almost as large as the one I had and paid full price. Food was very good.Special Features:
- III ForksdoclevyVIPDined on 11/11/2014Visited there on Veterans day. One entre free for the Vets. Food was fabulous. The Filet was to die for. The service incredible. We have been there before and this time was no exception. Excellent!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2014I was extremely disappointed in the food. I don't believe people get the best quality for the price.
- Exceptional Dining ExperienceFutureRepeatCustomerDined on 11/10/2014Every dish was prepared as requested (even if it wasn't exactly on the menu). Asked to have a little truffle oil added to the their wonderful creamed corn - exceptional. The Tomahawk was perfect and enough for the 3 of us. Since lobster mac is all the rage right now, we decided to give this one a try. (Have tried others in the past - nothing to write home about.) But this one - WOW! You could actually tell there were lobster pieces in this - and the taste - well, you really need to treat yourself and try it. The sides are served family style - but you may not want to share. The desserts - can only speak for the bread pudding with cinnamon ice cream and the creme brulee - if these are any indication, can't wait to try the others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014Every time we visit III Forks for dinner we are completely satisfied. The food is always stellar yet it remains affordable. The staff and service have never been short of Outstanding. I would return weekly if I could.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What is wrong with this Picture?notafanVIPDined on 11/7/2014When dining in a steak restaurant, you don't expect the fish dish to be the best plate on the table. My scallops were perfect! The three steaks that were served were not. One was overcooked, one was under cooked and one was tough. All three were not great quality for the prices charged. The server and manager worked hard to make amends but you can't change the kitchen. This was our second visit and the kitchen missed the steak mark.Special Features:
- martiniDined on 11/7/2014The waiter was very knowledgeable and explained entree's and appetizers. He was very attentive, and we really enjoyed our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service spottyjmlsurferVIPDined on 11/6/2014Been here before , food usually good , my partners steak was overcooked this time . Service last time impeccable , this time was less than satisfactory .Special Features:
- good for a dining experienceSALTYVIPDined on 11/1/2014the food was excellent and so was the service. The lighting was a little dim for my liking, but was okay.Special Features:
- PhilipVIPDined on 10/25/2014The salads, sides, salmon and the steaks were excellent as always and the waiter, Carl, was extremely attentive without being overbearing. We all had an enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Our steaks were large and cooked well. Sides are huge and quite good. Would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect date night restaurantJanFromJupDined on 10/18/2014The food was wonderful, the service attentive and our booth in the bar area was just perfect. It was the perfect date night. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first timeFluffyVIPDined on 10/16/2014This was first time and honestly this has now become my new favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome RestaurantbogartrVIPDined on 10/11/2014I went here for our anniversary. The food is the best I have had in Florida since Ive been here for 15 years. The service is the best by far. Fantastic ambiance. It was an our drive to get here, but worth it. Coming back for sure.Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014Great food great service always! Never have we had a bad meal. Servers always know the specials and are always friendly and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014Excellent experience! Right up there with Ruth's Chris Steakhouse!Special Features:
- DisappointedDined on 10/9/2014To preface my comments, I came for a business dinner. While the food is excellent, the service was horrible. We had 2 couples and our waiter kept referring to the ladies at the table as "Honey" and "Sweetie" It was totally inappropriate and I communicated such to our server privately. Further, the food and prices reflect a higher end steak-house, but the restaurant has tv's located all around the dining area. If you want your guests to start thinking that you they are dining at a Friday's restaurant, then change your dining selections and prices. All in all, very disappointing.
- Outstanding Food AND HospitalityLaurenDined on 10/2/2014We are consistently "wowed" every time we visit this III Forks. The staff is so attentive and truly skilled at making guests feel genuinely welcomed. They are all so responsive to questions and requests for recommendations. The food is delicious, and always beautifully executed. Tommy is a true professional and has a gift for making guests feel special. We look forward to going back again and again!Special Features:
- ServiceCelebrationOfServiceDined on 9/27/2014Our primary server Carl, made the evening for our friends birthday celebration 200%. Perfectly trained not to be obtrusive Carl was observant and approached the table as needed to facilitate our every need. My point of comparison for this restaurant is III Forks North Dallas. In comparison I would rate III Forks Palm Gardens at 99%, the other one percent owing to the added ambiance experienced in North Dallas.Special Features:
- SpecialPalmBeacher2Dined on 9/26/2014Our dinners were absolutely delicious! Our waiter was exceptional in the fact that he listened to what we had to say and adjusted the dinners to our tastes! In other words, he gave us advise on how the steaks should be seasoned to our likings and they were superb! We will definitely return!Special Features:
- Very nice dining experience.UnoMasDined on 9/25/2014Excellent menu. Pricing on par with Capital and Ruth's. Our waiter made the experience that much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent food and servicestevoDined on 9/25/2014It was our first time here and know we would be back for a special occasion. The food was excellent as well as the service - love the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/24/2014Expected a lot more. Other staek houses are much better. Service was slow on a week night - with no apparent reason. Will not go back.
- Steak is good, other food just OKMobileMosesVIPDined on 9/20/2014Great service, ambience is friendly warm and sophisticated. One of us had a great steak.. The other lamb chops. It's almost as it there was a different grill used. The steak was beautifully charred but the lamb was bland and ordinary. Everything else was up to expectations. We will return but, refrain from the lambSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious dinnershirlfoodDined on 9/19/2014We had a delicious dinner, with a wonderful bottle of wine, specially priced!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Top NotcheatingoutVIPDined on 9/19/2014III Forks is always outstanding. Great food properly cooked in a warm and tranquil environment. Our server David is so perfect that he anticipates our needs before they even happen. We had a recent college graduation celebration in one of their lovely private rooms and it was amazing. Many places can do a good job with a small group, but III Forks succeeded even with a large group. They are to be commended and visited often.Special Features:
- Had to wait even with reservation.wellingtongalDined on 9/13/2014Our reservation was for 8:00 p.m. We weren't seated until after 8:30 p.m. We ordered drinks while waiting. Didn't get them until we sat down. Our waitress was very good and recommended a bottle of wine that was one of the least expensive on the menu and it was very good. The service was slow which I don't usually mind, but it was a little too long between courses. We got the Flavor Palm Beach menu which is a price-fixed dinner. The scallop appetizer was the best scallop I have ever had. The wedge salad had too much dressing but the flavor was good. The side dishes served with the filet were delicious. The filet mignon was good but did not compare to the filet at Capital Grille. The rub on it was too strong and overpowering.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatGreatplaceDined on 9/13/2014We go to III Forks about once a month. We have always had a fantastic meal and great service. "Teach" is the BEST!!!!Special Features:
- Great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014All four of us had filet. We all agreed it was one of the best steaks we have ever eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentCapoDined on 9/6/2014The steaks are always great and server Stevie is the best.Special Features:
- business meeting.RonnieGDined on 9/4/2014Important potential clients. 5 of us for dinner. We chose an upscale quiet restaurant with top menu selections. We were not disappointed. The service was perfect, or shoud I say non-existant when we did not want service, and there when we wanted it. Highly recommend for a business meeting or quiet dinner. Never got to try the wines or cocktails. Basically we sat, ate and talked for 2 1/2 hours. We were never rushed nor pressured to do or buy anything we did not want to.I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXQUISTERichie2timeDined on 9/2/2014We celebrated our 42nd wedding anniversary with superlative service from Tanner (Happy 24 th Birthday today !!) We thoroughly enjoyed Tanners knowledge of fine wines and entre' selections. The steaks were grilled perfectly and the sides of mushrooms and spinach suburb !! Our compliments to the Chef. We were surprised to receive a complimentary dessert from the Chef which was a libation consisting of a smooth tasting combination of chocolate and Kahlua with a splash of cream on the rocks with our exspresso coffee !!! Wow , what a treat. The portions are large and we were able to bring some home in nicely package take home. Thanks again to Tanner and the Chef's at III Forks for a memorable celebration.Special Features:
- Not worth the moneymarkgnjVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food was mediocre and service was very slow. Everything served had way too much salt. I won't be going back.
- Fantastic Dining ExperienceMomtolunchDined on 8/23/2014We had a very nice and enjoyable diner. We split a steak, as they were so large. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- You won't be disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014When deciding where we would have a nice birthday dinner, we chose III Forks and was blown away. Perfect food. Perfect service. We can't say enough about this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinnerBillVIPDined on 8/16/2014I returned to III Forks for a birthday dinner with my family. The food was amazing. I had the scallops app with the bacon jam. They arrived cooked perfectly with a slight crunch and a delicious bacon jam topping; I ordered the bone-in Filet as my entree. It arrived cooked to a perfect med-rare again with a slight char and seasoned perfectly. We enjoyed the off the cobb corn and sautéed mushrooms, which were both large and seasoned well. We enjoyed a reasonably priced and delicious Duckhorn Merlot and ended with the creme brûlée, again with a crunchy topping off caramelized sugar! Thanks to Carl for the outstanding service and the welcome recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDINGGeeskiVIPDined on 8/15/2014We had not been to III Forks for quite awhile. We decided at the last moment that a good steak dinner was just what we wanted. Our dinner was wonderful! Our steaks were perfect, tender and tasty. Everything was truly outstanding! Looking forward to returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steaks by farmc33410VIPDined on 8/14/2014Best steaks in town by far.... best service in the State thanks to Stevie V ... Atmosphere could be better but always my choice for steak houses of the 4 around town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet elegant steakhousePastaholicVIPDined on 7/30/2014Excellent steakhouse fare. We ordered filet and lobster. Both done to perfection. Expect high prices as most quality steakhouses, all menu items al la carte, attentive service, quiet ambiance to enjoy guests company, and fine food & libation. Fine dining at its best.Special Features:
- NOT AS EXPECTEDRAGSDined on 7/26/2014We were disappointed by the presentation of the entree, but the steak was excellant. The service was just okay, but nothing special. Not up to standards of Ruth Chis, Morton's or Flemings.Special Features:
- The following 595 reviews are from the III Forks Palm Beach Gardens reviews archive.