III Forks Palm Beach Gardens
4645 PGA Blvd.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
III Forks Palm Beach Gardens
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.iiiforks.com/
- Phone: 5616303660
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Thomas Gentry
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private Dining Available. Please call Rhonda Gibson at 561-201-4877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Events: Happy Hour, Monday through Saturday, 5PM to 7PM
A word from III Forks Palm Beach Gardens
III Forks is an award winning steakhouse, located in the new Midtown complex on PGA Blvd in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens Florida. Considered the Crown Jewel of American Dining, III Forks serves ONLY USDA Prime steaks, fresh fish and cold-water lobster tails. The steakhouse, finished in beautiful black mahogany and marble, is designed to accommodate private parties of up to 40 guests. With a private dining room, piano lounge, outside dining and 300 different wines, III Forks is sure to provide the best food and service in town. Open seven days a week at 5:00 PM.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
III Forks Palm Beach Gardens - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
III Forks Palm Beach Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)notable wine list (32)romantic (30)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (18)neighborhood gem (15)vibrant bar scene (14)hot spot (9)late-night find (3)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- My first timeFluffyDined on 10/16/2014This was first time and honestly this has now become my new favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome RestaurantbogartrVIPDined on 10/11/2014I went here for our anniversary. The food is the best I have had in Florida since Ive been here for 15 years. The service is the best by far. Fantastic ambiance. It was an our drive to get here, but worth it. Coming back for sure.Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014Great food great service always! Never have we had a bad meal. Servers always know the specials and are always friendly and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014Excellent experience! Right up there with Ruth's Chris Steakhouse!Special Features:
- Outstanding Food AND HospitalityLaurenDined on 10/2/2014We are consistently "wowed" every time we visit this III Forks. The staff is so attentive and truly skilled at making guests feel genuinely welcomed. They are all so responsive to questions and requests for recommendations. The food is delicious, and always beautifully executed. Tommy is a true professional and has a gift for making guests feel special. We look forward to going back again and again!Special Features:
- ServiceCelebrationOfServiceDined on 9/27/2014Our primary server Carl, made the evening for our friends birthday celebration 200%. Perfectly trained not to be obtrusive Carl was observant and approached the table as needed to facilitate our every need. My point of comparison for this restaurant is III Forks North Dallas. In comparison I would rate III Forks Palm Gardens at 99%, the other one percent owing to the added ambiance experienced in North Dallas.Special Features:
- SpecialPalmBeacher2Dined on 9/26/2014Our dinners were absolutely delicious! Our waiter was exceptional in the fact that he listened to what we had to say and adjusted the dinners to our tastes! In other words, he gave us advise on how the steaks should be seasoned to our likings and they were superb! We will definitely return!Special Features:
- Very nice dining experience.UnoMasDined on 9/25/2014Excellent menu. Pricing on par with Capital and Ruth's. Our waiter made the experience that much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent food and servicestevoDined on 9/25/2014It was our first time here and know we would be back for a special occasion. The food was excellent as well as the service - love the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/24/2014Expected a lot more. Other staek houses are much better. Service was slow on a week night - with no apparent reason. Will not go back.
- Steak is good, other food just OKMobileMosesVIPDined on 9/20/2014Great service, ambience is friendly warm and sophisticated. One of us had a great steak.. The other lamb chops. It's almost as it there was a different grill used. The steak was beautifully charred but the lamb was bland and ordinary. Everything else was up to expectations. We will return but, refrain from the lambSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious dinnershirlfoodDined on 9/19/2014We had a delicious dinner, with a wonderful bottle of wine, specially priced!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Top NotcheatingoutVIPDined on 9/19/2014III Forks is always outstanding. Great food properly cooked in a warm and tranquil environment. Our server David is so perfect that he anticipates our needs before they even happen. We had a recent college graduation celebration in one of their lovely private rooms and it was amazing. Many places can do a good job with a small group, but III Forks succeeded even with a large group. They are to be commended and visited often.Special Features:
- Had to wait even with reservation.wellingtongalDined on 9/13/2014Our reservation was for 8:00 p.m. We weren't seated until after 8:30 p.m. We ordered drinks while waiting. Didn't get them until we sat down. Our waitress was very good and recommended a bottle of wine that was one of the least expensive on the menu and it was very good. The service was slow which I don't usually mind, but it was a little too long between courses. We got the Flavor Palm Beach menu which is a price-fixed dinner. The scallop appetizer was the best scallop I have ever had. The wedge salad had too much dressing but the flavor was good. The side dishes served with the filet were delicious. The filet mignon was good but did not compare to the filet at Capital Grille. The rub on it was too strong and overpowering.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatGreatplaceDined on 9/13/2014We go to III Forks about once a month. We have always had a fantastic meal and great service. "Teach" is the BEST!!!!Special Features:
- Great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2014All four of us had filet. We all agreed it was one of the best steaks we have ever eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentCapoDined on 9/6/2014The steaks are always great and server Stevie is the best.Special Features:
- business meeting.RonnieGDined on 9/4/2014Important potential clients. 5 of us for dinner. We chose an upscale quiet restaurant with top menu selections. We were not disappointed. The service was perfect, or shoud I say non-existant when we did not want service, and there when we wanted it. Highly recommend for a business meeting or quiet dinner. Never got to try the wines or cocktails. Basically we sat, ate and talked for 2 1/2 hours. We were never rushed nor pressured to do or buy anything we did not want to.I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXQUISTERichie2timeDined on 9/2/2014We celebrated our 42nd wedding anniversary with superlative service from Tanner (Happy 24 th Birthday today !!) We thoroughly enjoyed Tanners knowledge of fine wines and entre' selections. The steaks were grilled perfectly and the sides of mushrooms and spinach suburb !! Our compliments to the Chef. We were surprised to receive a complimentary dessert from the Chef which was a libation consisting of a smooth tasting combination of chocolate and Kahlua with a splash of cream on the rocks with our exspresso coffee !!! Wow , what a treat. The portions are large and we were able to bring some home in nicely package take home. Thanks again to Tanner and the Chef's at III Forks for a memorable celebration.Special Features:
- Not worth the moneymarkgnjVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food was mediocre and service was very slow. Everything served had way too much salt. I won't be going back.
- Fantastic Dining ExperienceMomtolunchDined on 8/23/2014We had a very nice and enjoyable diner. We split a steak, as they were so large. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- You won't be disappointed.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014When deciding where we would have a nice birthday dinner, we chose III Forks and was blown away. Perfect food. Perfect service. We can't say enough about this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great dinnerBillVIPDined on 8/16/2014I returned to III Forks for a birthday dinner with my family. The food was amazing. I had the scallops app with the bacon jam. They arrived cooked perfectly with a slight crunch and a delicious bacon jam topping; I ordered the bone-in Filet as my entree. It arrived cooked to a perfect med-rare again with a slight char and seasoned perfectly. We enjoyed the off the cobb corn and sautéed mushrooms, which were both large and seasoned well. We enjoyed a reasonably priced and delicious Duckhorn Merlot and ended with the creme brûlée, again with a crunchy topping off caramelized sugar! Thanks to Carl for the outstanding service and the welcome recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDINGGeeskiVIPDined on 8/15/2014We had not been to III Forks for quite awhile. We decided at the last moment that a good steak dinner was just what we wanted. Our dinner was wonderful! Our steaks were perfect, tender and tasty. Everything was truly outstanding! Looking forward to returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steaks by farmc33410VIPDined on 8/14/2014Best steaks in town by far.... best service in the State thanks to Stevie V ... Atmosphere could be better but always my choice for steak houses of the 4 around town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet elegant steakhousePastaholicVIPDined on 7/30/2014Excellent steakhouse fare. We ordered filet and lobster. Both done to perfection. Expect high prices as most quality steakhouses, all menu items al la carte, attentive service, quiet ambiance to enjoy guests company, and fine food & libation. Fine dining at its best.Special Features:
- NOT AS EXPECTEDRAGSDined on 7/26/2014We were disappointed by the presentation of the entree, but the steak was excellant. The service was just okay, but nothing special. Not up to standards of Ruth Chis, Morton's or Flemings.Special Features:
- Beautiful place, delish food!ComFashDined on 7/19/2014III Forks was awesome! I took my boyfriend there for his birthday and he loved it. He had the bone in ribeye steak and I had the special - sweet potato encrusted Grouper cheeks. Everything from the wine, bread, starters, main course, and dessert was so good. The creamed corn was amazing! Our waiter was lovely and helpful!Special Features:
- Steak was tender and very flavorfulTHD68Dined on 7/18/2014Onion soup was average but grilled sea bass was flaky and delicious. The steak had so much flavor that no salt or pepper was needed. Our waiter was awesome especially when he found out I was from Boston!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awsome food and funDrdbaDined on 7/12/2014We heard about this place and were very excited about dining there. It was perfect. From the food t the staff it is A+.Special Features:
- 111 ForksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014I had one of the best steak dinners I have ever had here last week, service was the best! I WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT STEAK DINNER.Special Features:
- Sea bass was old and smellyTracyVIPDined on 7/9/2014Fish was old and smelly, we sent it back. The sweet potato hash was cold and not as tasteful. Doesn't compare to the 1 in chicago
- Not ImpressedJmanDined on 7/5/2014The 1st and 2nd bottles of wine I ordered were not in stock. The 3rd (although good) was overpriced. The 1st entree my wife ordered was not available and the 2nd (roasted chicken) was the last order available, which is listed as a local favorite. Not impressed.
- really good fooddoclevyVIPDined on 6/29/2014Went there for my wife's birthday dinner. we had a table of eight. service was excellent, and the food was wonderful. Waiter was very attentive, and responsive. would go back!Special Features:
- The following 588 reviews are from the III Forks Palm Beach Gardens reviews archive.
- EnjoyabalegdfdDined on 6/21/2014A nice place for a special occasion. We were given special consideration since we were celebrating a birthday. Lovely table, great service and a surprise dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good placejjabcDined on 6/15/2014There for a business dinner. Steaks were great cooked perfectlySpecial Features:
- Not the standard it used to bePuggammaVIPDined on 6/14/2014Service was slow and it was not busy, steak not cooked correctly, server stacked all the dishes right over us then put plate on top of my steak I was taking home, the dropped the full plate of asparagus and dish broke on floor. Had to ask 3 times for tomatoes and never got or water. I got home and my asparagus was not in my box. I forgot it was the plate that fell on the floor. No steak chef selections only fish that night. This was a major let down on service for the price was more than Capitol Grille. We tried III Forks again for a major let down. We ate at 7:30 and it was not busy at all. Not sure if we will try againSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/8/2014Incredible steaks! One of the finest steakhouses in the Palm Beaches and the staff is extremely professional. I highly recommend the bone-in rib eye with Bearnaise sauce and plenty of sides.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected MoreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/7/2014I hate having to give a mediocre review of this restaurant, but it has to be said. The food was spectacular but for the price, the service was underwhelming. There was no menu presentation and I had to draw suggestions from the server as to what wine might pair nicely with my choice of entree. He was friendly and did comp dessert for us for my boyfriend's birthday, which was very kind but for almost $100 per person, I expected to be greeted with more than "What are we drinking?". I felt I was paying for a special and more formal event and it was all very casual and disappointing. I would suggest a friend visit one of their direct competitors if ever I were asked to suggest a restaurant for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceGreatplaceDined on 6/7/2014It was our second time at II Forks in a month. Food was fantastic and so was the service. Our waiter "Teach" is terrific. They treat us very well at II ForksSpecial Features: