III Forks - Jacksonville
9822 Tapestry Park Circle, Suite #111
Jacksonville, FL 32246Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
III Forks - Jacksonville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.iiiforks.com/location.php
- Phone: 9049289277
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Dylan Hauge
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Contact Kelley McGlynn, III Forks Special Events Manager, for inquiries into your next perfect event! Direct Line: 904.642.6933 Email: email@example.com
A word from III Forks - Jacksonville
III Forks offers USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, and world-class wines in a one-of-a-kind atmosphere. Choose from our elegant dining room, private Wine Room Table, lively bar, or soothing patio. III Forks offers the perfect place for your next night out. From a special anniversary to an important business dinner, night out with friends or date night, the staff at III Forks will make sure your evening is perfect.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
III Forks - Jacksonville - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
III Forks - Jacksonville reviews from OpenTable diners
121 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (102)romantic (79)notable wine list (60)good for groups (36)fit for foodies (35)vibrant bar scene (18)neighborhood gem (18)hot spot (14)late-night find (7)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (4)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Great steakRjh1Dined on 8/30/2014Best filet in town! Wife loved sea bass. Only issue was AC being on COLD. But overall, great food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waste of money; will not returnAvisGDined on 8/30/2014We wanted a special place to celebrate our anniversary and found each dish overpriced and not tasty. What a disappointment! The lamb chops tasted of an undefined gamey meat; the texture was tough as well. My scallops? I wondered if the chef knew how to clean them. I left four on the plate for fear of breaking my teeth. Awful grittiness! The sauce was tasty and they were cooked just right but some steps were skipped in the prep work.
- Date night delightLORDphoenix2075Dined on 8/28/2014Always wonderful eating at III Forks with my wife. We are never disappointed. I usually order the ribeye but this time I decided to order the lamb. Great decision on my part. Beautiful presentation and even better tasting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeFATDAWGDined on 8/22/2014The rooms to dine in are amazing the food was cook perfect the wine bell gloss Clark and telephone was very good we drank 3 bottlesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A TEN FOR III FORKSHopieGVIPDined on 8/22/2014We continue to return for the same reasons:consistently impeccable service, wine and food. Recent transplants from the east, we are thrilled to find a sophisticated restaurant that offers an exciting yet comfortable menu and user friendly environment. The steaks are absolutely exquisite and the homemade challah is a meal in itself. The waitstaff is extraordinary in that they anticipate your every need. If that is not enough, Proprietor Pete Niblich will bend over backwards to accommodate. and if he's not enough, your personal Maitre d', Andrew Burkhart will endeavor to make your evening beyond spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMagnificentDined on 8/18/2014Great food and the service was outstanding. We celebrated my daughter's 27th birthday, and we had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Another superb steakSusaninJaxVIPDined on 8/16/2014The quality of the steak at III Forks is good enough that there is no need to add anything to it for seasoning like other restaurants do. It has great flavor and is tender.Special Features:
- enjoyed myselfdeszi1Dined on 8/15/2014This is a great romantic spot to dine at. .tree food was great the service excellent Randy did a good job. Even the manger stopped by to see how we like the experience. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dining experiencedonrullDined on 8/11/2014Definitely the best ribeye I have eaten in Jacksonville and one of the best ever. My only complaints were (1) we had to wait over 30 minutes between the appetizers/ salads and the main course, and (2) they delivered half of our sides 10 minutes after the steaks arrived. That being said, all the sides we ordered were exceptional, most especially the six cheese mashed potatoes. I am counting the days until I get to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid the Bar AreaOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/6/2014On a quiet weekday evening, we were seated on time in the bar area for dinner and was never to see a wait staff again! The restaurant was NOT busy so one would expect to be waited on hand and foot. On the contrary - had to get the peppermill from the bar area and grind fresh pepper on my salad. Never got a water refill. The onion soup was so salty couldn't find a wait staff person to send it back and order something else. On the positive side, once we sent the soup back for a salad, our main course (steaks) were held up so they didn't show up at the same time as the salad. Things improved as the night went along but far below the service one would expect from an expensive steak house restaurant.
- Ladies night outJennyDined on 8/6/2014My group of 6 ladies had a wonderful time. Andrew, our server, was johnny on the spot, filling water glasses taking orders and just paying attention. We got the round table we asked for and, OF COURSE, the food was excellent. We were able to carry on conversations without yelling at each other which happens in many of the restaurants around town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014First time visitor. Food was outstanding, service was very average. Inexperienced server and little to no floor presence by management. I have restaurant experience in my business and the service was just not close to expectations.Special Features:
- Good...not GreatFireballDined on 8/2/2014This was my first trip to III Forks. My fiancee had been several times and was excited to go. Our server was very attentive and knowledgeable of the menu. The food was good and what I expected it to be. I would probably go back for a business dinner as the noise level wasn't significant.Special Features:
- Loved my first time!KLo84Dined on 7/31/2014I was so glad that I picked this restaurant to celebrate my eight year anniversary. We never get a chance to sit back and enjoy ourselves at a nice elegant place. The food, service, and ambience was excellent. I am very pleased that there is finally a place like this in Jacksonville, FL. I can't wait to return for my birthday in September.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale DelightTreasure74Dined on 7/31/2014Great food, service, & atmosphere, especially for date nights!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in townBeachgirl1Dined on 7/29/2014Worth the drive in from the beach. Wait staff understand the menu and guide u r selections perfectly. We enjoyed everything from the seafood medley appetizer. House salad and 32 ounce steak, steak was amazing, medium rare with a well seasoned crusted top, plenty for 3. Wine list full of choices and dessert of creme brûlée to please our sweet tooth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot and ColdNanseeDined on 7/26/2014Fabulous meal for 2 couples, Jacksonville natives- all rarely dine at 3 Forks. It was 2 years since my last visit and I must admit, it was a stellar food experience. The menu is easy to read and has every entree you could ever desire. We had Beef Filet, Lobster, Double Cut Pork Chop and Sea Bass. Home run. The salads were fabulous. The only negative was the goosebumps throughout the meal. The temperature was frigid like dining in a walk-in refrigerator. I asked for a blanket, and manager was kind enough to have shawls available. If a restaurant finds the need to stock shawls, maybe there is an issue with setting the thermostat. We were in the most inside room off the bar. I would go back- next time wearing a PARKA!Special Features:
- WOW!!fireguy4Dined on 7/26/2014If you are looking for a great steak this is the place. The Filet could not have been cooked any better and the flavor was remarkable. Get the sweet potatoes for a side also because you wont be disappointed. I would definitely go back the next time i am in Jacksonville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasion placeexecproducerDined on 7/21/2014III Forks is a great special date night place. Romantic atmosphere, great service, great food. The drinks were good. It was our anniversary and they brought us out a special dessert. All in all, no major problems or complaints! Definitely recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been betterMarcDined on 7/21/2014I reserved for our anniversary, everything was wonderful except the staff felt compelled to after we realized we where the only people in the room it was nice and quiet , we felt alone and it was great then they place a loud group of four right next to us , on the booth side , why in the world they do that??? All that room , right next to us ?! Needless to say I know everything about that loudmouth's life , more than I want to , ruined the mood I must say...Special Features:
- Great Food Horrible ServiceJenkinsDined on 7/19/2014I picked this restaurant because I had heard so many great things about it. Food was wonderful. CRABCAKES WERE THE BEST I EVER HAD!!! I WOULD GO BACK JUST FOR THEM!!! However, the waiter decided that me and my guest were not as important as his other diners. It honestly took us over 30 mins to place our order because he just kept walking pass us. Once several occasions we had to literally stop him and request something. He barley even talked to us, but he was with the diners in the corner for well over 30 mins, I guarantee he knows their whole life story as well as they know his. I ordered a salad that never came, so they the manager gave us a dessert which was nice. If I was to come back I would not want that waiter!!!Special Features:
- OK ExperienceUnRomanticDined on 7/14/2014Celebrating our anniversary. Food and service was very good however it was very loud and not romantic at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could have been betterNickDined on 7/12/2014Great food except overcooked filet mignon// server was not polite,not friendly,hypocrite, therefore not fit for this type of restaurant, very expensive , don't like that they charge over $10 for the sidesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic for sure!FLfoodieDined on 7/11/2014Enjoyed this opportunity to go back. Service was AWESOME and everyone was very nice. You do get a bit of sticker shock when you get the bill but it was well worth the meal. Great for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice placelhdeasonDined on 7/8/2014It's a nice fancy restaurant for fine dining. It isn't my #1 choice but it's very nice.Special Features:
- An excellent dining experiencebillnjaxDined on 7/5/2014My wife and I dined here Sat. and could not have had a better dining experience. She ordered the Caesar Salad, I ordered the Tomato & Burrata. Both were large enough to have been shared. We both ordered the Filet Mignon and our steaks were prepared as ordered and were very good. The sides ordered were the creamed corn and the six cheese potatoes. We should have only ordered one as those also were more than ample for two people to share. I do have to say that I highly recommend the Creamed Corn. As I told our server, you could sit me in a corner with a bowl of the corn and I would have been a happy camper. I highly recommend III Forks as an excellent choice for someone looking for great food, service and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experience!foodloverDined on 7/3/2014The food was outstanding, and the service was really great. Definitively I recommend it, especially if you are a steak lover.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceRayGDined on 6/30/2014My wife and I celebrated our 24th anniversary here and were not disappointed. From the moment we walked in and were greeted by the hostess with a "Happy Anniversary" greeting, all went great. Even the wait staff and the manager recognized our special day. The atmosphere is outstanding and the food was well worth the price. The wife had the lobster tail and I had the pepper-crusted New York strip steak and each meal was awesome. Highly recommend this place for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ROMANTICOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2014CELEBRATED OUR 20TH ANNIVERSARY....STAFF AND FOOD WERE AWESOME!Special Features:
- Love this restaurantGreatDined on 6/28/2014Was so elegant, the bread and butter was delicious , bathrooms are clean and luxurious and food was amazing !! (: definitely would come back ! No complaints whatsoeverSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect end to an amazing weekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014I've always heard about how amazing 3Forks. I decided to try it out with the wife and WOW. Started off with the onion rings and they rivaled our favorite at another local restaurant. Wife had the vegetable ravioli and I had the boneless ribeye. Both were top notch and mouthwatering. My steak was perfectly cooked and had a ton of flavor Only downside was I should have gotten the private room. There was a table of young adults who were a little loud. This was only an inconvience until they relieved their food and then there was silence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time With with The FamilyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/20/2014We took my sister to three Forks for her birthday and enjoyed our evening together. Our waitress was outstanding and was friendly and accommodating. We all had New York strips cooked perfect for me. My sister and husband thought their steaks were a bit too salty. I brought this up to the manager and he explained their seasoning recipe. He suggested on future visits to mention the seasoning beforehand so it could be individualized to your specific taste. I was disappointed no acknowledgement or some sort of desert was given to my sister for her birthday. I had written on my reservation that it was her birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SissyDined on 6/18/2014Beautiful setting, exceptional food and great service. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceFrankMDined on 6/16/2014Great food and great service what else do you need.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Texas meets JacksonvilleDemosthenesDined on 6/14/2014III Forks is a nationally recognized steakhouse with excellent food and a surprising extensive menu. The portions for sides and salads was enormous, definitely intended to share. Entree portions were not as large, but were certainly adequate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HerbieDined on 6/13/2014This was our first time dining at III Forks. When I made the reservation I explained our dining companions were celebrating a 35th wedding anniversary. When we checked in the hostess said "Happy Anniversary". We were seated promptly, in front of what we called the "fireplace". Our waiter Julio greeted us with his name and an expression of "Happy Anniversary". The food was wonderful and presented as ordered, drinks were superb and the service was exceptional. We highly recommend this dining establishment. Just as we were leaving a group came in and disrupted the dining room as they were very loud with no regard for the other diners. This in no was reflected on the staff however, just rude people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food, service was okOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/12/2014Great food, great atmosphere, but the server was spread very thin and therefore service was slow. No steak knives delivered with dinner for at least five minutes making us stare at our steaks unable to eat them. Drinks were left dry for quite some time. We will go back, but sit in a different section hoping for a better experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerTastesgoodDined on 6/12/2014We had an excellent dinner at III Forks to celebrate our anniversary. The atmosphere and service were perfect for a special celebration and the salmon I had was some of the best I have ever had and my husband thoroughly enjoyed his filet. Since it was our anniversary they even gave us a complimentary dessert which was delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant . It is a bit pricey but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2014I enjoyed the food and our server was wonderful. My only reason for a 4 star was because I asked to be moved because where we were seated was so cold. Instead of putting us by the fire we were put in a corner. Some how it made me feel add though I had inconvenienced someone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceMostuckyDined on 5/30/2014Was a night out for my husband and I and we really enjoyed ourselves. The service was wonderful along with the food. Wasn't stuffy at all can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.