III Forks - Jacksonville
9822 Tapestry Park Circle, Suite #111
Jacksonville, FL 32246Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
III Forks - Jacksonville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.iiiforks.com/location.php
- Phone: (904) 928-9277
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Dylan Hauge
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: Contact Kelley McGlynn, III Forks Special Events Manager, for inquiries into your next perfect event! Direct Line: 904.642.6933 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from III Forks - Jacksonville
III Forks offers USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, and world-class wines in a one-of-a-kind atmosphere. Choose from our elegant dining room, private Wine Room Table, lively bar, or soothing patio. III Forks offers the perfect place for your next night out. From a special anniversary to an important business dinner, night out with friends or date night, the staff at III Forks will make sure your evening is perfect.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
III Forks - Jacksonville - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
III Forks - Jacksonville reviews from OpenTable diners
117 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (93)romantic (69)notable wine list (58)fit for foodies (41)good for groups (32)vibrant bar scene (23)neighborhood gem (23)hot spot (13)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- KandiKaneDined on 11/11/2014The food was great! Would go again. It was a last minute reservation and the timing was perfect. From beginning to end, my experience was worth choosing the night of my birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulgottaluvitDined on 11/11/2014We love III Forks for special occasions. It is a bit "Pricey", everything is ala cart. The food and service are always superb. Everything is always cooked as ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent ambianceVeteransOpinionDined on 11/11/2014The place was amazing!! The fallen warriors table was amazing!! The food was outstanding!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most Excellent MealCaliGirlDined on 11/11/2014Everything about III Forks was spot on. Meal was the best we had in a long time; service outstanding and the ambiance subdued and romantic.Special Features:
- III ForksawesomeeatsDined on 11/11/2014Outstanding experience. Great atmosphere. Very knowledgeable and friendly service. I had an 18 oz bone in ribeye that was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, expensive foodJackDined on 11/11/2014Pros: Food was excellent. The restaurant honored veterans with a free entrée which makes it a winner in my book. Cons: The room was full and too noisy for me with the table of 10 sitting next to us. The waitress' language inferred that the sides were included in the entrée price but menu did state they were a la cart . Obviously well trained by management. A less experienced diner would probably have been shocked when they got the check. Bottom Line: An outstanding upscale restaurant with a great staff and diverse seating. I will come back to 3 Forks and recommend it to my friends. It is a great place to bring out of town guests you want to impress. Honoring vets is a big plus for me and 3 Forks should be commended for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome rack of lamb & rib eyeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2014Veterans REALLY appreciate you recognizing our service. From the valet parking to the food and service, everything was spot on. Our server was very knowledgable about the wine and food. The kitchen staff was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Drink, and ServiceTitanIIDined on 11/11/2014We have always had an outstanding meal and great service whether with our group or dining as a couple. Phil is a wonderful host who goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable. All the servers work hard to get your meal and comfort just right. Never a bad time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularBearknarfDined on 11/6/2014One of the best steaks I've ever had. Well worth the $125 price tag. If you haven't had a dry aged steak you new to go to III FORKS NOW!!!Special Features:
- Final night in JacksonvilleLORDphoenix2075VIPDined on 11/3/2014My wife and I celebrate every special occasion at III Forks. We recently moved to the Kingdom of Bahrain and for over last dinner in Jacksonville we decided on III Forks. The food was awesome as always as well as the service. We shared with our server that we were leaving and she told the manager. He then told us about a restaurant in the region (Dubai) Silver fox that is the sister restaurant to III Forks. I have already received an email from the general manager in Dubai. Can't wait to go there to eat. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fl-Georgia post game dinnerTommyMVIPDined on 11/1/2014A Great Gator win deserved a great III Forks dinner . Both were fantastic
- Great steakAlex123Dined on 10/31/2014Service was outstanding. Waitress was always around to attend all needs. It was our anniversary, they lit a candle, gave us sampler desert and printed a picture they took for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceRgr3Dined on 10/25/2014Our dinner was great and the staff was terrific. We will look forward to coming back again.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Had a great time. Ambiance was very nice and the service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still my favoriteFoodnaziVIPDined on 10/18/2014My favorite restaurant in Jax and , by far, the best steaks. The wine list is extensive and the Sommelier is knowledgeable and helpful. Never had a bad meal here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wouldn't recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Service wasn't horrible but you expect to get your side items to come with your entree not several minutes later. Steak wasn't horrible but when you are paying $100 per head you expect your steak to be exceptional not just OK.Special Features:
- AnniversaryQDawkDined on 10/11/2014This was our first visit to III Forks, as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. We had heard good things about it, and my husband suggested we try it out. We were taken back by the anniversary congratulations at the front entrance, the candlelight and the special dessert gift. Our waiter, Keith was awesome and gave grade A service. We will definitely be back!!!Special Features:
- Magnificent MedureHopieGVIPDined on 10/9/2014We are addicted to this incredible restaurant that wears many faces! Lovely simplicity,elegant dining or it can become the event of a lifetime. There are only wonderful items to choose from on the menu, where everything is a specialty. Please save room for dessert or order the soufflé in advance. A must try. The wine list is for sophisticates or you can be secure in a recommendation. The staff is impeccable and cannot do enough. From the bread basket to asking for special cuisine preparation, all is done with genuine pleasure and beyond the call of duty. The minute we leave this gem we cannot wait to return. You needn't go far to be indulged.Special Features:
- xyz1321jpojpj !! jiujo9u0 pplli!!!MrsCDined on 10/9/2014xoppopo mojpj opopopnhhytgu l,pppp..bugigi kkikiippp[[..../Special Features:
- Wonderful!PatCVIPDined on 10/9/2014In Jacksonville for a convention and had a tremendous dining experience here. The gigantic tomahawk steak fed three (3!) of us at the table and was perfectly seasoned and tender. The onion rings were the best I've ever had and the bread pudding dessert is the stuff of sweet dreams - folks in Jacksonville have a winner here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful evening.JaxFoodie1Dined on 10/4/2014Arrived at reservation time and was warmly greeted and seated promptly. We were celebrating at twelve (12) year anniversary which brought a little extra attention. It was greatly appreciated. We ordered fish and steak. Both of our meals were wonderfully prepared. The fish was cooked perfectly, and the steak was soooo tender. We enjoyed them immensely. Dessert followed. They also exceeded our expectations. Our server was very attentive and saw to it that the evening was very pleasant. III Folks is definitely a place everyone should dine at.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved It!BHolbrookJax7Dined on 10/4/2014Although it is a bit pricey for Jacksonville, the food was excellent and the service impeccable. A group of four for a special occasion were not disappointed. The bartender was friendly and accommodating; the drinks were terrific and priced reasonable. Our server, Nicole, was fantastic - pleasant and knowledgeable. We shared the onion rings and scallops for appetizers. Two of us had the french onion soup-very good; the wedge salad and Caesar salad were also very good and perfect size. No doubt the steaks are some of the best in town -a Filet Mignon and Bone-in Ribeye were thoroughly enjoyed by three of us. One got a hamburger that had chopped onions in it that the one diner didn't care for. Otherwise, a great experience all the way around.Special Features:
- Seven Year Reunion24DinnerVIPDined on 10/1/2014Four of us met at III Forks in Jacksonville to celebrate a return to the mainland and the chance to break bread after their 7 year absence. The ambiance and food was great and our server, Kelly, was extraordinary. We had a leisurely dinner and were able to also enjoy large portions of conversation amid our appetizer, entrees and dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive but good overallOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014The steak was okay. I think Longhorns is better. On the other hand, the sides were awesome. If you go, make sure you try the cream corn and the six cheese potatoes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite placeFoodnaziVIPDined on 9/25/2014This is still my favorite restaurant. Beautiful rooms, great service and outstanding food and wine. I am never disappointed with anything I choose.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Anniversary spotfoodiemomof4Dined on 9/17/2014We were treated like romantic royalty for the whole night since they knew it was our anniversary. The seared scallops were RIDICULOUSLY good! The steaks were good but if you are solely searching for a steak at this price range I would suggest Ruth Chris. I got the 8 oz. Filet Mignon with the blue cheese crown and shallot wine sauce and it was good, not great. My husband had the bone in ribeye Oscar style and loved it. We shared two sides, the sauteed spinach and the roasted fingerling potatoes. The spinach was easily the best I've had abd the potatoes were easily the worst. We ended our lovely dinner on the patio with coffee, cake, and my husband had a cigar. We will definitely return but I may branch out from a steak for the sea bass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pricyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I thought the prices were out of bounds, the waiter I had was not very informative. After we ordered I listened to another waitress explain ordering options that would have made my experience more enjoyable.Special Features:
- Very niceCyromeusDined on 9/15/2014Great atmosphere and accommodating service. Food was incredibly good. The steak practically melts in your mouth. Also have a very good Scotch selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDvL16Dined on 9/15/2014Had a great dinner for my father's 75th birthday. Food was excellent and our service was also. Noise level was rated as moderate only because the room and table in which we were seated was backed up to the bar which was very busy. There were some shutters behind our table which could be shut and it cut down on the overflow noise from the bar, but at some points it remained somewhat difficult to have a conversation among our small party of 4. If we had been in one of the other rooms, however, it most likely would not have been a problem. That being said, it did not dampen our enjoyment of our birthday celebration and I would not consider the mild overflow noise from the bar something that would keep me from returning to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Favorite restaurantFoodnaziVIPDined on 9/13/2014This place never disappoints! Always excellent service and the food is wonderful. The extra touches of tomato slices and green onions are an unexpected treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the costblondieDined on 9/12/2014As a world traveler and lover of fine dining I was disappointed. It's similar to Ruth Chris, Morton and Capital Grill ,but lacked the finer touches. I prefer a table cloth or place mat for upscale eating, as I do not like my place setting on a bare table top. The bread arrived wrapped in a dinner napkin, no basket, no plate, just a napkin? Huge wine cellar, small martini's however. It is a very attractive venue and has a friendly staff. The ladies room was very clean and well appointed.Special Features:
- Good eveningFoodieDined on 9/6/2014Great service from very good and knowledgable bar staff. Table service not as good. Food excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience III Forksdblloves2eatDined on 9/4/2014My recent dining experience at III Forks in Jacksonville was superior! Great service, outstanding food, nice ambience and overall a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliveryMikeDined on 9/3/2014Delivery I got lettuce in my table water twice. The steak was tough. All thing considered the total experience was over priced.
- Great steakRjh1Dined on 8/30/2014Best filet in town! Wife loved sea bass. Only issue was AC being on COLD. But overall, great food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waste of money; will not returnAvisGDined on 8/30/2014We wanted a special place to celebrate our anniversary and found each dish overpriced and not tasty. What a disappointment! The lamb chops tasted of an undefined gamey meat; the texture was tough as well. My scallops? I wondered if the chef knew how to clean them. I left four on the plate for fear of breaking my teeth. Awful grittiness! The sauce was tasty and they were cooked just right but some steps were skipped in the prep work.
- Date night delightLORDphoenix2075VIPDined on 8/28/2014Always wonderful eating at III Forks with my wife. We are never disappointed. I usually order the ribeye but this time I decided to order the lamb. Great decision on my part. Beautiful presentation and even better tasting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeFATDAWGDined on 8/22/2014The rooms to dine in are amazing the food was cook perfect the wine bell gloss Clark and telephone was very good we drank 3 bottlesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A TEN FOR III FORKSHopieGVIPDined on 8/22/2014We continue to return for the same reasons:consistently impeccable service, wine and food. Recent transplants from the east, we are thrilled to find a sophisticated restaurant that offers an exciting yet comfortable menu and user friendly environment. The steaks are absolutely exquisite and the homemade challah is a meal in itself. The waitstaff is extraordinary in that they anticipate your every need. If that is not enough, Proprietor Pete Niblich will bend over backwards to accommodate. and if he's not enough, your personal Maitre d', Andrew Burkhart will endeavor to make your evening beyond spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMagnificentDined on 8/18/2014Great food and the service was outstanding. We celebrated my daughter's 27th birthday, and we had a wonderful time.Special Features: