III Forks - Hallandale
501 Silks Run Suite 1130
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
III Forks - Hallandale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.iiiforks.com/
- Phone: (954) 457-3920
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Dennis Labrador
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: III Forks provides the perfect atmosphere for your next private event. Whether your group is 4 or 40, III Forks Special Events Manager can tailor the perfect menu to impress your friends, family, or business partners. Allow the III Forks Staff to customize your menu, wine selections, and table arrangements to meet the needs of your next event. Call the restaurant to book your next event or party. Become a friend of III Forks Hallandale on Facebook.
- Entertainment: The Legends Room is surrounded by plantation shutter walls and magnificent glowing glass bead chandeliers dazzle the room with a warm glow.
A word from III Forks - Hallandale
III Forks offers Hallandale a contemporary evolution of the classic steakhouse in the hot spot Gulf Stream Park. This modern steakhouse is sizzling with style, an energized bar and lounge and a savvy menu featuring USDA Prime beef, ocean-fresh seafood along with lighter, local favorites. The inviting foyer greets you with an array of fine wines - over 1,500 bottles - in the spectacular glass wine portal.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
III Forks - Hallandale - Best Restaurants in Hallandale ›
III Forks - Hallandale reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (17)romantic (15)notable wine list (12)fit for foodies (11)good for groups (8)neighborhood gem (8)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- DisappointingEyedocDined on 11/22/2014We were really looking forward to a wonderful meal at this upscale steak restaurant. Our waiter was excellent, explaining all dishes in detail and answering questions. He was very accommodating, offering to split dishes that we were sharing. Unfortunately, the rest of the staff was not nearly as good. Our appetizers came out promptly, and before the last scallop was off the plate, there was someone with his hand on the plate to remove it! He actually stood there while we took the food off the serving dish and immediately whisked it away, making us feel rushed. My daughter and I were sharing 2 dishes, and they were split in the kitchen. When 2 plates were brought out, the staff did not know which of our party of 4 was getting each dish and there was confusion. The wrong steak was placed in front of me and I had to tell the server not to reach over me to give it to my husband! It was several minutes before the second 2 dishes came out. I don't expect this kind of sloppy service at these prices! As to the food: Very ordinary. Steaks were good quality, but I'm used to a good sear on the outside of a rare or medium-rare steak, and these did not have that. Lobster risotto was too salty and not creamy enough, with very little lobster. Lobster mac and cheese was almost tasteless. Definitely not worth the price! There are much better steak restaurants in town.
- Is a gemlovefoodDined on 11/6/2014Food is ecelent, service great, wine list amazing. A bit pricey but the quality is there. So if $50 plus per person is not an issue, you should go to III Forks!Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2014Went for Dine Out Lauderdale. Food was really good and a great deal for the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/29/2014Everything was outstanding. Sergio, our waiter was delightful. The food was absolutely wonderful; and we are already looking forward to our next III Forks dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable DinnerFamilyDinnerDined on 10/19/2014We're from Dallas and have been to the original. This location was great. The staff, food and ambiance were very good. This III Forks is great "date night".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- III ForksBtptDined on 10/17/2014Pricey for amount of food. Have had much better in other well known steak houses.Special Features:
- Enjoyed my meal!JustokDined on 10/11/2014Gave lll Forks a second chance & loved it! The service was superb, the food was yummy, & the ambiance was romantic! Thank you to Kim Ross, the manager for making sure our night was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not disappointed!!!BeeMackDined on 10/8/2014After visiting III Forks in Dallas, we chose the location in Hallendale for the reputation. We were not disappointed. Party of six were seated upon arrival, specials offered upon review of the menu and wine served in a reasonable time from an extensive wine list. 😊Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with Great ServiceAv8torVIPDined on 9/27/2014The menu is very interesting and goes beyond the basics of a steakhouse and seefood restaurant.Special Features:
- Sometimes food doesn't compensateFrequentTravelertoDFWVIPDined on 8/23/2014We have been to III Forks a number of times. The food is excellent. But, the service is uneven at best. The server dropped the cap to the sparkling water, and rather than finding a replacement, simply let the water sit uncapped. Further, they gatherd our utensils after the salad course, but failed to replace them until by the time the entrees came, and I ended up foraging from nearby empty tables as the server had disappeared. The bread came after the entrees, despite our repeated requests. We were told it was in the oven, then fresh out of the oven, yet the bread was nearly cold. As I say, I've been before and the service, while never great, is not always as chaotic and sloppy as this Friday night was!Special Features:
- Unbelievable (BAD) ExperienceLarryDined on 8/23/2014Really needed time before posting this review because of the unbelievable experience I had. The short story... ordered surf and turf for 2 (expensive), the NY Strip was excellent and perfectly cooked, the lobster almost inedible. In all fairness we ate 2/3 of it because the server NEVER returned to check our table, asked 3X for server or manager. Busboy finally cleared our table, and we requested check as we were done here with the terrible service. Manager finally came over and as we were indicating our displeasure a guy (hoodlum), who was a regular customer, (knew everyone) on next table got in my face for complaining. WTF! Turned into a fiasco in the middle of the dining room. After this I will never return to Gulfstream or a Three Forks
- DeliciousZorroDined on 8/22/2014We were greeted nicely. Our table was ready on time. We had two servers (Ivan and Amanda) and a bus boy (Andre) who were very knowledgeable and professional. Great food, great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, attentive serviceFrequentTravelertoDFWVIPDined on 8/20/2014The food is good. They have a habit of putting all the diners together, so if you wish to have a conversation, ask to be set in one of the booths, or away from the more boisterous diners -- there is usually plenty of empty tables. Val
- mckay8437Dined on 8/16/2014prices are extremely high, but good food. This is a special occasion dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- W O WDINODined on 8/11/2014THIS WAS GREAT!!!!! I GIVE THEM A 10!!!!!Outstanding,Food WAS A 10,Service WAS A 10!!!!!Special Features:
- Very good betPaulSVIPDined on 8/8/2014we started with te scallops & bacon jam, yes it's as good a a it sounds. we had the rib eye & it was cooked to perfection . Since we shared it they sliced it in the kitchen & served it on a cutting board garnished with tomatoes & green onions. we also had the mixed veggy which turned out to be Brussels sprouts they we gr8. out server Fred had a gr8 sense of humor & added to the the already gr8 evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- west texasluv2eatDined on 7/13/2014We have always loved 3 Forks and eat at the one in Dallas often. We were pleasantly surprised that you had one in Ft. Lauderdale area so while on vacation we decided that we KNEW the food would be great. It was! The restaurant is beautiful, waitstaff courteous and prompt... great great place to dine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 345 reviews are from the III Forks - Hallandale reviews archive.
- Outstanding!!NonojuiceDined on 7/12/2014What an amazing experience! The service was exceptional and the food cooked to perfection. Wine list was great too. I can't wait to go back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful timemikeDined on 7/12/2014The steak was cooked to perfection.Waiter was great as always. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Birthday celebrationAuntPDined on 7/10/2014Great food, attentive staff, killer lobster, perfect finale - 6 layer chocolate cake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/3/2014Service was excellent. Server was attentive. The food was superb. The steaks were cooked just right and the sides that were recommended exceeded expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I enjoying driving 20 to eat hereRestaurantLoverVIPDined on 6/27/2014Its a great places to eat meat. Perfectly cooked with and extraordinary services plus the chef event out to see how was the dinner. We try a bitter of wine that the server suggest, not to expensive and it was really good. Meat and others came delicious and perfectly cook on time well presented. I defenitly come back to this places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Choose a different restaurantLuv2DineOutDined on 6/15/2014The restaurant was essentially empty on Sunday at 6:15pm - which was the 1st clue. The meal was extremely overpriced for the quality and quantity of food served. Although the bone-in ribeye was flavorful - it did not compensate for the rest of the meal. Shrimp cocktail on Seafood Medley were served uncleaned. Price of the medley was $19.95 for ONE scallop, ONE 1-inch crab cake, TWO shrimps! Roasted mushrooms (family style side for $10) were inconsistent and some were gritty. Highpoints of meal were the Lobster Bisque which was excellent...and a complimentary dessert of chocolate ganache cake (because we complained about the shrimp cocktail) that was amazing. Father's Day dinner was a disappointment for all of us and we will not be back.
- ImprovingwineguyVIPDined on 5/23/2014We return for dinner with our family. Much improved they try hard and we will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experience.SavorTheFlavorDined on 5/11/2014Our reservations ensured that we had no wait. Service was outstanding, food was piping hot and fresh. Perfectly seasoned, and we wanted for nothing. Absolute attention was paid to us from beginning to end.Special Features:
- Wonderful ServiceHappyMommyDined on 5/11/2014We attended for Mother Day's Brunch, the service was attentive and food was delicious and comforting. This was my second visit and I will return again.Special Features:
- excellentliitaDined on 4/25/2014Very nice place. Filet Mignon was awsome. Service was perfectionnement.Special Features:
- ok food...great serveralrightDined on 4/25/2014Ask for Fred. He was our servrer. Very attentative understood our needs. Burgers was good. Ribeye very good. Salmon was fair at best. Lobster mac and cheese not worth it. Onion rings were good. Filet even though not prime, were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/24/2014The ambience is beatifull, the service was great but the food was terrible. :(
- Expensive diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/23/2014The food was well prepared and very tasty. However, too pricey for the food we ordered and all the other dishes I saw on the menu. Service was friendly but a little slow and for the ambience, the tables were too close to each other. The restaurant was empty yet they sat a group of 8 ladies on their night of fun right next to us. The ladies were having great fun as they should, but it was loud and they could have sat them a bit further.Special Features:
- bday dinnerveeveedadivaDined on 4/11/2014Our waiter was excellent. Everyone's food was delicious except the lobster Mac and Cheese.Special Features:
- Don't botherKimmiegolfVIPDined on 4/4/2014This restaurant has the appearance of being a great steakhouse in a prime location but they do not have the food or service to back up the prices they charge. Everything we ordered came out wrong including a literally frozen bun on top of a $18.00 burger...
- Great RestaurantbogartrVIPDined on 3/29/2014The food is awesome, service is superb!! Great steaks and sidesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out last night in Fort LauderdaleTc59mgaDined on 3/24/2014We normally spend time in March with our daughter in Fort Lauderdale and enjoy dining out. At Gulfstream we noticed III Forks and decided to make it our last stop since I was craving a steak dinner. They didn't disappoint. The Ahi Tuna appetizer was excellent and our server, Dang, was very attentive but non-intrusive. Our steaks were done exactly as we ordered and were delicious as were our sides of sautéed spinach and 6 cheese potatoes. Wine list is extensive. Yes, it is pricey but worth a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Succulent and superbMysterydinerDined on 3/23/2014The food was absolutely phenomenal. The scallops are a must eat. The savory taste of the steak would top any steak house in Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service AwfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2014Waiter took our order and then disappeared for the next 2.5 hours. Food ok. Far better steak houses in South Florida and they need to improve their service.
- Location! Location!MomLappinVIPDined on 3/15/2014Excellent food! Tons of other places to shop around, located in a mall. Wish we found it earlier in our tripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly DisappointingZetlmyrDined on 3/5/2014This was my third trip in the past 12 months to III Forks. All three trips were with groups of 10 or more. Our event was a Tuesday with hardly anyone else in the restaurant. I would have expected the service to be a little more attentive. Especially to continue to keep the wine glasses full. After making my first wine selection the waiter returned to tell me there was only on botlle of my selection left. He recommended another wine and made sure to tell me it was a dollar more per bottle. Really? We are the biggest party all night and your going to shake me down for a dollar more a bottle when you don't have what I ordered. How about..sorry sir we are currently out of your original selection but I can offer you this wine for the same price?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding performanceFoodExplorer17Dined on 3/1/2014I've recently visited the lll Forks Restaurant at Gulfstream Village. They are an tremendously exciting staff that know how to make you feel welcome and thankful for being there. From the scenery to the food was superb. It was very quiet and romantic. I definitely will be there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a good place withOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/1/2014This is a good place with good food to be in GulfStream. Generic steak house looks but food is good.I would recommend this to a friend.