III Forks - Dallas
17776 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75287Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
III Forks - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.iiiforks.com/
- Phone: 9722671776
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pmm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Chris Vogeli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music 6 Nights a week.
A word from III Forks - Dallas
Located in North Dallas, III Forks serves the ultimate in Texas French cuisine. III Forks is a restaurant that has recreated the grandiose lifestyle experienced by Texans who believed that fine dining was a perfect combination of great food, great service, great atmosphere and great music spent with the ones you love. With over 25,000 square feet of elegant dining, III Forks can accommodate intimate parties, as well as social gatherings up to 1000, which makes this the perfect choice for any special occasion. III Forks makes each and every special event memorable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
III Forks - Dallas - Best Restaurants in North Dallas ›
III Forks - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
537 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (430)romantic (276)notable wine list (200)good for groups (174)fit for foodies (126)neighborhood gem (64)vibrant bar scene (60)hot spot (51)kid-friendly (28)late-night find (27)great for brunch (23)great for outdoor dining (22)great for lunch (20)scenic view (20)Show More
- Special Occasion DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Celebrating a significant moment? This is the place for it. Luxurious surroundings, impeccable service and wonderful food and wine make an irresistible atmosphere for celebration.Special Features:
- III Forks NEVER DisappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2014III Forks is hands down THE best steak restaurant in the DFW area. Each time I visit this establishment, I am always wowed. My husband, another couple and I went to try the restaurant week special menu and we were thrilled. From the tender tasty filet mignon, to the excellent bottle of Pinot Noir, and the excellent service, this restaurant is always top on my list. I will be back to bring my mother for her birthday in just three short weeks and I can't wait. Love you III Forks!Special Features:
- Girls Day OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We had an amazing time. The staff was courteous and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014This was our first time at III Forks. The food, service and overall experience was wonderful. We would come back for another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They were not on tonight.SnowAngelsVIPDined on 8/31/2014Waiter was nice enough, but jacket had several food stains. Steak had been overcooked. I ordered medium but it came out well done. Place was noisy and full of kids. Patio had vents blowing directly on patrons ( not good). Entrees couldn't even get to the table at the same time. Maybe off night?Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/201414th Anniversary dinner! Food was fabulous. Loved every bite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014First time at III Forks. Food was delicious. Great recommendation from the staff. Very richly prepared and each mouthful was perfect. My Lady said she was treated like a Princess.Special Features:
- Awesome as UsualNordMom52Dined on 8/30/2014Loved III Forks as usual. Starting with the terrific bread and then the salad, steak and veggies, all were awesome!Special Features:
- Special Occasion, Great Evening!RMorDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I went to III Forks to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Hadn't been in some time, but glad we decided to return for this special occasion. Service of our waiter could not have been better and steaks we ordered were excellent and cooked to perfection. Thanks III Forks for a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't be disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The ambiance was on point both inside the dining room and outside in the garden room. The fountains are a nice touch. The food was awesome and the waitstaff is very attentive. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Me and a few friends came during Restaurant Week. The Belle Glos was exactly what I needed with my meal. My waiter David suggested the perfect wine. He was extremely charming and attentive. And hilarious! It was our first visit and we'll definitely be coming back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againRam1Dined on 8/29/2014Have eaten at several steak houses in Dallas. This by far worse piece of steak since experience at del friscos years ago..ordered a boneless ribeye that was full of fat and gristle. Waiter informed dining companions they were at a steakhouse and would recommend only steak. Luckily the ribeye was taken off the bill. Was there for a Friday night business dinner. Maybe service would have been better if not in upstairs dining room.I think the sign on door about dress code should be no shoes, no shirt, no service. Was greatly disappointed.
- Rough start, great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014We went with another couple. I checked in for our 6:45 reservation at 6:40, but we didn't get a table until 7:15. We waited as couple after couple got tables ahead of us. I checked back in, and the hostess said that she thought the rest of our party wasn't there yet, even though I said we were all there at 6:40. This isn't a huge deal, but it was uncomfortable for us and the other couple as we waited. The good was great. Service perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/29/2014Excellent in every aspect of our dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dinnerJfromTexasDined on 8/29/2014Delicious, delicious! We took trends to dinner to celebrate a birthday. Our waiter was Ron. He was wonderful. Had the very best of service, fiord was incredible with perfectly cooked steaks. Great wine, sides and scrumptious dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty but disappointingFoodieDined on 8/29/2014Drinks at the bar were good. We went for restaurant week but dinner, the wine special still was pricey.. My husband had fish he said was good. I had the hanger steak which was good but spicy..the fresh snap peas were amazing but the potatoes were spicy as well and the corn side had rosemary which I hate so not the best meal for me. The writer was attentive and friendly and made the night. I did love that the tables were far apart and privateSpecial Features:
- Always excellent!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/29/2014I absolutely love this place. Whether Restaurant Week or any regular occasion the food is plentiful and delicious and the service is always superb! They take pride in your experience and the wait staff is attentive. Best steaks around!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVED IT!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014Piano player, DELICIOUS food, even better service and an overall great experience. One of the top dining experiences in Dallas, hands down. Our server was Chad and he was THEE BEST!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/27/2014This was our fourth year at III Forks for Restaurant Week and it is always a hit. Great food and great friends, what could be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThinkjesusDined on 8/27/2014We had a great night. From the service to the food, it was all outstanding. We are looking forward to doing it again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/25/2014Although great food and service. We had an 8:30 reservation. After apologizing for being late (6 minutes) it was mentioned rudely that the manager told the hostess to remove us from list. We were not the last table seated for the evening. The venue is a huge space and had many empty tables, yet they put other parties at tables right next to us. So conversations were easily overheard. I'd say for the last 1/2 hour of dining the staff was vacuuming. The cleaning was very noisy and we felt extremely rushed. Although they offer evening reservations. I'd try again for early bird dining.Special Features:
- Great as always!LarryDined on 8/25/2014Never disappointed with the food, service, or ambiance…one of the finest in Dallas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant weekPickleDined on 8/25/2014Exceptional service with great wine and food in very attractive setting, though fairly noisy at 6:30 PM.Special Features:
- terraza2Dined on 8/25/2014We attended for DFW Restaurant Week, although there was a limited menu, it was A+ as was the service.Special Features:
- DisappointedMLZ2Dined on 8/25/2014Our server was less than attentive. He would say he would bring more tea, but would need to be asked a couple more times before he actually brought it. :( The salad and meal were tasty. The desert was nothing special. I had the ice cream and Blue Bell is better. Very disappointed especially since last year it was great, doubt I will go back.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerCardFanDined on 8/25/2014First time diners. Ordered a filet and bone in rib eye. Wife said her filet was good and prepared correctly but no better than my cut up beef tenderloins from Costco that I grill at home. My bone in had to much fat and gristle,very tough. I left two big bites on my plate I could not chew. That is totally unacceptable for this price.The waitress was pleasant and attentive and brought chocolate cake that was on the house. We dined at 515pm, we where one of only 5 table. We normally dine at Morton's for special occasions. After this experience, I will be staying with Morton's where I have never had a bad steak or service. Half way through our meal they offered some sliced tomatoes and green onions, tomatoes not ripe and hard as a rock.
- Wowza!AnnEatsDined on 8/24/2014I was running ten minutes late for our reservation but the other party was there. Still, the waiter was rushing me. Before I settled in he was asking about my wine choice. Why did he assume I even wanted wine? But after that hiccup and the disappointment that they were not participating in Restaurant Week we had a fine dining experience. I would have enjoyed it more if we'd had the Restaurant Week pricing and options. But, we were warned and went for it. Unfortunately, the quality of the food and the attentive service was not enough to offset the final tab. I wish they would fully participate in Restaurant Week or not. Don't play with the dates of Restaurant Week if you really can't offer it fully.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- III Forks for AnniversarysunnyDined on 8/24/2014We dine at III Forks every year for our anniversary. The wait staff is always exceptional, friendly, knowledgeable. We go here for their filets and they are the best we have had in Dallas. Served perfectly to order, very hot, and sides are always exceptional as well. The III Forks salad is to die for. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great service and food!FoosballDined on 8/24/2014We came here and ate under the restaurant week menu; all choices were delicious and came out perfectly as described and requested. The service is excellent, the staff is attentive and flattering. Wonderful experience we would not usually have. Thank you for being part of restaurant week!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Delightful restaurant week experience. Great food, great service, beautiful surroundings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014III Forks offered wonderful menu choices during the restaurant week in August 2014. We were a group of 8 and decided to dine at their location. The meal was wonderful, all the filet mignons were cooked to perfection and the chocolate dessert was a dream. We also enjoyed their recommended red wine. We liked it so much that we will be returning this Saturday.Special Features:
- Service was lacking.andreaDined on 8/23/2014While the food was amazing, the service was less than great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $35 August restaurant monthAmberDined on 8/23/2014First time going there and dinner was just Ah-May-Zing! Cody was our server and hit great suggestions on the spot! Our filet mignon was to perfection and sides were wonderful and to top it off with an awesome bread pudding and chocolate cake for desserts! Thank you for being part of the choices of the August special price restaurant month!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow, what a filet!OnetrakDined on 8/23/2014I had heard good things about Three Forks, so my expectations were high. They did not let me down. The filet mignon was in my opinion the best in Dallas. We really enjoyed our experience. If I had any critique the only weak spot would have been the chocolate cake.Special Features:
- Special OccasionToniBDined on 8/23/2014My husband and I went here during restaurant week and had a fixed menu. First of all - the bread they bring is excellent - that crunchy outer crust and soft center - very good. We started with the III Forks salad - and we both had it without the blue cheese. It was amazing - I loved this salad. We also both had the filet - tender, juicy, and cooked perfectly. Oh - and creamed corn. Never would I think I would eat creamed corn out but I would order this again - it was quite good. I wasn't thrilled (nor horrified) by the mashed potatoes. And for dessert I had a chocolate cake - good, and my husband had a cold bread pudding which he said was good. But the thing to bring me back is the steak. (Okay, the salad too.)Special Features:
- Great Experience!!!LoveFineDiningDined on 8/23/2014I love to try new restaurants and III Forks met my high expectations, from service to food to ambience. My group of four were not distracted by noise of others or the waiter and enjoyed the relaxed dining. I will return and was happy to see a mixture of casually dressed diners.Special Features:
- DisappointingDisappointingDined on 8/23/2014Have dined here many times but the food was sub-par on this visit. Both steaks we had were chewy and lacked flavor, which is not what I would expect from III Forks. My wife and I were both of the same opinion as we each ordered the filet. Very disappointing.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We had been wanting to try this restaurant for awhile, having heard and read about it often. We were made to stand around to be seated, which wasn't a great start. The waiter was nice, but the food was just so-so. Everything was too salty; the potatoes were not "gourmet" and the filet had a huge piece of fat in the middle. The meal was not worthy of the price we'd have to pay for non-restaurant week dining. I don't think we'll be dining here again.Special Features:
- GREAT!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Excellent service, wonderful food, and great atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great place to eatIIIForksFanDined on 8/22/2014This is my favorite restaurant of all time. The service is wonderful and the food is terrific. Best corn in the world!!!Special Features: