III Forks - Dallas
17776 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75287Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
III Forks - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.iiiforks.com/
- Phone: (972) 267-1776
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pmm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Chris Vogeli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music 6 Nights a week.
A word from III Forks - Dallas
Located in North Dallas, III Forks serves the ultimate in Texas French cuisine. III Forks is a restaurant that has recreated the grandiose lifestyle experienced by Texans who believed that fine dining was a perfect combination of great food, great service, great atmosphere and great music spent with the ones you love. With over 25,000 square feet of elegant dining, III Forks can accommodate intimate parties, as well as social gatherings up to 1000, which makes this the perfect choice for any special occasion. III Forks makes each and every special event memorable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
III Forks - Dallas - Best Restaurants in North Dallas ›
III Forks - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
479 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (379)romantic (232)notable wine list (181)good for groups (150)fit for foodies (137)neighborhood gem (53)vibrant bar scene (53)hot spot (45)late-night find (19)scenic view (17)kid-friendly (16)great for outdoor dining (15)great for brunch (10)great for lunch (9)Show More
- great service, great menu, top flight diningBRVFVIPDined on 11/20/2014High end Steakhouse concepts are widespread especially in Texas but 3 forks shines. It has a big dining area, service is prompt and helpful with specific attention to your needs. For example, we had game tickets so they sped up food prep and service but didn't rush us thru the first course. Wine and liquor menus are deep. Ambiance is fun. Prices are in line with quality but I was surprised that they included sides with the steaks. Mashed potatoes, cream corn, and green veg came with the meal. Nice touch. It's worth a try. 5 star texas service and steakSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Below ParMinnowpawsDined on 11/15/2014This is not the 3 Forks I remember. In a word, this review could be summarized to say: Neglected! It detracted from our special occasion with the dark room, uncomfortable (awkward) seating, bad table corner, the loud clank and clamor of utensils, people loudly communicating over the very loud music which was in another room - Awful! The decor needs to be updated and even the bar showed wear and tear, the finish worn to bare wood. Neglected. The dark, depressing room lacked charm. If there was a single flower in the room I didn't see it. The dining room offered nothing remotely special and it was extra loud. Lots of clatter and loud voices. One end of the shoved together tables was llopsided with lumpy layers under the tablecloth. Ridiculous! The appetizers were not outstanding, nothing special. Has it changed management and ownership? I guarantee food and service certainly isn't the quality it once was! The 'sides' were a disappointment and my own NY Cut steak was tough, not easily cut. Of my 12 guests, one did tell me he especially enjoyed his steak. Waiter was flirtatious with one in the party of 12 and ignored me until time to present the check. As I reflect on the experience today, I am reminded of what I overheard as we waited to leave when one in the group said: "I wish we had done this at my house!". Others agreed and I was embarrassed. They were right though. I wonder if the night could have been simply golden someplace else because the people are all so special and it was an occasion for celebration. But - Not in a dark, depressing room **impossible** to stand up on the half of table to the wall - everyone had to scoot out for anyone else to stand up on the back row! Waiters reached over with food. No room to serve correctly! Enough. Really, it was dreadful. Except for the valet. He greeted me warmly upon my arrival and took the sting out with his kindness as he helped me in my car when I left.Special Features:
- Best Steaks in town!Foodie4EverDined on 11/15/2014III Forks is one of our favorite special restaurants! We've been going there for nearly 15 years to celebrate our son's birthday! The filet mignons are the best! We love the wonderful creamed corn and sugar snap peas, along with the mashed potatoes! The food is always excellent. Great wine list too. The desserts are just too good! Very attentive staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Top Restaurant in the USA.ONTHEBALLVENDINGDined on 11/15/2014GO EARLY, and before 7:00 PM. Holiday Meals are out of this world. Call me anytime if you would like a further review. Scot Clayborn 214-733-4392 North Dallas, TXSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 forks is a must!!!Chaq23Dined on 11/11/2014Just AMAZING!!! The food is perfect!! Waiter was on top of all my needs and service was fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kudos for free entree for Veterans on Veterans DaySimplemanDined on 11/11/2014First and foremost THANK YOU III Forks for honoring and appreciate the veterans on veteran days. Very Classy for buying them a dinner. We come to II Forks at least 6 times a year. As always great ambience, great food and great service and unforgettable good times. Unfortunately, the last was not too good. We felt we are being rush off, taking away my plate while I am still eating. :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestStevieJDined on 11/10/2014III Forks never dissappoints. The service is outstanding, but the food is what is the star here. The steaks are the best in the country, and the sides that come with the meal are to die for, the corn and beans are always cooked to perfection and loaded with flavor. Anytime i am in the Dallas area, i go to III forks, and sometimes thats a $90 cab ride one way, but so worth it.Special Features:
- wonderful experienceadadanielDined on 11/8/2014It was wonderful and such beautiful outside setting. The food was extremely tasteful everything we ordered was perfect and service was great friendly fast we enjoyed it so much and the evening was just a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationMarfDined on 11/8/2014We had a lovely time celebrating our son's 25th Birthday. The food was outstanding. Steaks were cooked to perfection. Side dishes were quite tasty. The different flavors were extremely enjoyable. We loved the atmosphere. We were seated in the dining room that made you feel as if you were outdoors. The fountains were very relaxing and enjoyable. The noise level was a minimum so we were able to hear each other speak without having to raise our voices. Will, our server was awesome and catered to our every need. Our son thoroughly enjoyed his meal! We will return for another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2014III Forks is a sure thing on the food side of things and usually the service. However, my server this past Friday night was not someone who should be in the service industry, at least not in front of customers. The server barely even talked to us and in fact, we could not hear him speak at all. He stopped by the table less than 4 times and in my book for a 5-star dining experience that is not nearly enough. We expect someone who is professional while being fun and trying to sell us on food items and wine items!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this palcelookatme2021Dined on 11/6/2014I have been going to III Forks for years. I love this place. One of my favorite aspects of this restaurant is that is has not changed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed ThisMarklockVIPDined on 11/1/2014Sadly, I'd heard many tell me this place was over-rated, so I never came. Everyone was wrong. The food and service were unbelievable. I had one of the best steaks of my life at lll Forks on this occasion. I've been to most of the top steakhouses in Dallas, lll Forks is definitely now in my top 3.Special Features:
- OutstandingfoodfanDined on 11/1/2014This is the best steakhouse in the Dallas metroplex. Fantastic steaks and sides. No top-end steakhouse does a better job of combining great food with included sides at a worth every penny price point. III Forks sets themselves apart from others with the corn, snap peas, mashed potatoes and optional gravy. Combine all that with the great steaks and you have the perfect meal. Service is also excellent. Very friendly staff. Restaurant can be slightly noisy and tables may be a little too close, but not a big deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3rd anniversaryTruluckerDined on 11/1/2014This was our 4th time at iii forks, second time for an anniversary, and it was great. I had flowers delivered to the restaurant, and I personally delivered the anniversary present for my fiance to the restaurant a week early and requested a specific table. Everything I requested was executed perfectly, and we even got a complimentary desert for our anniversary... So we pigged out and got a second one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food!TerryKDined on 11/1/2014Waiter was friendly & made us feel comfortable. However, we were celebrating a birthday. No birthday cake was served. We noticed the table next to us received a singing "Happy Birthday" with a slice of cake. We did wonder why not our birthday guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic! As alwaysnrnrDined on 11/1/2014Food-ambience-service by Chris and his team was fantastic!Special Features:
- Wonderful!barnes2011Dined on 11/1/2014This was not the first time for me to enjoy a wonderful meal at III Forks. It was my husband's birthday & he hasn't ever been, so I decided it would be a great place for me to take him. We were seated immediately, our server was outstanding, we never waited or wanted for anything. I had the Lobster & my husband had the Prime Rib, both were amazing. His steak was cooked perfectly, my lobster was spot on, tender. The corn is to die for! They brought him a slice of cake that was huge, more than enough for two people. We left extremely full & more than happy. We will be back for sure!Special Features:
- A great steakhouse but...frredDined on 11/1/2014I have been to III Forks in Dallas and other cities for years. Always dependable for food and great service with a great wine list too. I still love it. However, I gave this visit 4 stars instead of 5 due to the cut of meat I was served. I ordered the bone-in ribeye. Instead of the usual thick cut with the bone as an integral part of the cut of meat adding flavor, I was presented with a thinner cut with a bone that looked like it was just added to the meat as decoration. I should have ordered the boneless ribeye instead; next time... I was pleased that it was prepared the way I requested and the waiter was accurate in his description of III Fork's definition of "medium rare".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Collin was very professionalMarioDined on 10/29/2014I love it it was a great experience as usual and of course I'm coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpusxopus1VIPDined on 10/28/2014Been here 5 or 6 times. Food and atmosphere is great. The bone in filet is to die for!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/28/2014We went for my wife's birthday for the first time and it was excellent. We had steak and lobster and the food was delicious. We also had crab cakes and caesar salad. I have no complaints whatsoever about the food or service. We had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last timeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/26/2014The last several times we have been to III Forks, we have left very disappointed. This time was no different. First our waitress took a very long time to take our drink orders. Our bottle of wine was brought after our first course was served. Two of the filets were overcooked and did not even look like filets. 20 min later new plates were brought but everyone else at the table had finished eating. We have continued to return to this restaurant because the food has been so good, however, this was our last time. Inconsistent service and now food are the final straws.
- Mediocre SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/26/2014i was disappointed in the steak. The bread was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEVER a bad experience at 3 Forks.KnightShiningArmorDined on 10/25/2014My wife and I have been to III Forks in Dallas several times. We are always well pleased with the food and service! The noise level can be loud at times, but that's the case at most places. Be prepared to spend some $$$ but it's definitely well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectSassyDined on 10/25/2014Always come here for special occasions.... And in between times also! Love everything-- food, ambiance, proximity to our home! Always a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome, place to eat.Araiza4Dined on 10/25/2014Everything was awesome great food and the staff was top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEVER DISAPPOINTEDOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014This is my favorite dining and happy hour spot in the metroplex. Friendly staff, excellent service and delicious food! I've celebrated several occasions here and am never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OvercookedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/24/2014Restaurant was very nice. Most of the food was good and cooked to order. Two of our steaks were supposed to be cooked medium but were cooked beyond well. Waiter brought a side that no one ordered and forgot the one that was.
- Very good food and wine great beefWinendinechampDined on 10/20/2014Great bar area to begin Excellent wine suggestion and priced right Great beef cooked perfect tempSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentToddTDined on 10/18/2014It's a rare restaurant that always gets it right. Sure, I've had some meals that were better than others, but I have NEVER had a bad meal here. Their wine list is extensive and quite good, especially if you know what to look for. Their steaks are always cooked correctly. Service, always top notch. You will always leave satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!LittleRedDined on 10/18/2014Excellent food and atmosphere. Our waiter was okay he tried but I think he had too many tables on him he was very nice but we didn't seem a whole lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS OUTSTANDING!RibeyeLuvDined on 10/18/2014We dine at III Forks about three times a year for special occasions. It's like coming home where you can always depend on an outstanding, wonderful meal. The live music adds the perfect touch to the dining experience! The bone-in ribeye is heavenly. We've been to several restaurants, but III Forks is our favorite.Special Features:
- awewomeelisabDined on 10/17/2014The bartenders were great, friendly and ready to give a great recommendation. The wait staff was very attentive and didn't want for anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BobCDined on 10/17/2014This is the best Steakhouse I've ever had the opportunity to dine in. From the moment you walk in the door, III Forks is amazing and when dinner is served it only gets better! Outstanding cocktails (loved the candied slice of bacon in my manhattan), wine selection, and excellent cuisine. The live music was appropriate and did not distract from the experience at all. On the contrary, it enhanced it...we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic steaks!DallasDiningDined on 10/14/2014My wife and I have been here several times for our anniversary. The place always looks top-notch and the service is always attentive and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently oustanding!ErikaDined on 10/14/2014III Forks is always great! Food, service, and atmosphere can always be counted on to shine. Thanks for giving us a great opportunity to enjoy the evening with our clients.Special Features:
- Great as always!SleeperDined on 10/13/2014Went for our anniversary. Can't go wrong with anything you order. It's all fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for special occasions!SD340Dined on 10/11/2014My wife and I had our anniversary there this past weekend and everything was great, and I mean everything. Food, service, and atmosphere were all top notch. I will definitely be going back in the future.Special Features:
- Awesome ExperienceVeryPleasedDined on 10/11/2014From the moment we entered, the experience was pleasant. The true experience began when we sat down though. As soon as the server ( Jordan) came to the table, I saw that this would be an unmatched experience for my wife and I. We came out to celebrate her birthday, and in her own words " The Bar has been set high".Special Features:
- 2FoodiesDined on 10/11/2014Our waitress did not pour the wine so we had to refill our glasses. My husband ordered the salmon Caesar and she brought a ceasar without salmon. She had to erring our bill three times before she got it right. She hovered over us to the point of interrupting what my husband and I were talking about. The ceasar was without taste. Bread was just crumbs all over the table. It was our anniversary and everything was substandard from service, food and decor.