III Forks - Dallas
17776 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75287Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
III Forks - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.iiiforks.com/
- Phone: 9722671776
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pmm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 8:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Chris Vogeli
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music 6 Nights a week.
A word from III Forks - Dallas
Located in North Dallas, III Forks serves the ultimate in Texas French cuisine. III Forks is a restaurant that has recreated the grandiose lifestyle experienced by Texans who believed that fine dining was a perfect combination of great food, great service, great atmosphere and great music spent with the ones you love. With over 25,000 square feet of elegant dining, III Forks can accommodate intimate parties, as well as social gatherings up to 1000, which makes this the perfect choice for any special occasion. III Forks makes each and every special event memorable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
III Forks - Dallas - Best Restaurants in North Dallas ›
III Forks - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
487 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (387)romantic (246)notable wine list (184)good for groups (156)fit for foodies (130)neighborhood gem (52)vibrant bar scene (48)hot spot (43)kid-friendly (19)late-night find (19)scenic view (15)great for outdoor dining (15)great for brunch (9)great for lunch (8)Show More
- Very good food and wine great beefOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/20/2014Great bar area to begin Excellent wine suggestion and priced right Great beef cooked perfect tempSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentToddTDined on 10/18/2014It's a rare restaurant that always gets it right. Sure, I've had some meals that were better than others, but I have NEVER had a bad meal here. Their wine list is extensive and quite good, especially if you know what to look for. Their steaks are always cooked correctly. Service, always top notch. You will always leave satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!LittleRedDined on 10/18/2014Excellent food and atmosphere. Our waiter was okay he tried but I think he had too many tables on him he was very nice but we didn't seem a whole lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS OUTSTANDING!RibeyeLuvDined on 10/18/2014We dine at III Forks about three times a year for special occasions. It's like coming home where you can always depend on an outstanding, wonderful meal. The live music adds the perfect touch to the dining experience! The bone-in ribeye is heavenly. We've been to several restaurants, but III Forks is our favorite.Special Features:
- awewomeelisabDined on 10/17/2014The bartenders were great, friendly and ready to give a great recommendation. The wait staff was very attentive and didn't want for anything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014This is the best Steakhouse I've ever had the opportunity to dine in. From the moment you walk in the door, III Forks is amazing and when dinner is served it only gets better! Outstanding cocktails (loved the candied slice of bacon in my manhattan), wine selection, and excellent cuisine. The live music was appropriate and did not distract from the experience at all. On the contrary, it enhanced it...we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic steaks!DallasDiningDined on 10/14/2014My wife and I have been here several times for our anniversary. The place always looks top-notch and the service is always attentive and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently oustanding!ErikaDined on 10/14/2014III Forks is always great! Food, service, and atmosphere can always be counted on to shine. Thanks for giving us a great opportunity to enjoy the evening with our clients.Special Features:
- Great as always!SleeperDined on 10/13/2014Went for our anniversary. Can't go wrong with anything you order. It's all fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for special occasions!SD340Dined on 10/11/2014My wife and I had our anniversary there this past weekend and everything was great, and I mean everything. Food, service, and atmosphere were all top notch. I will definitely be going back in the future.Special Features:
- Awesome ExperienceVeryPleasedDined on 10/11/2014From the moment we entered, the experience was pleasant. The true experience began when we sat down though. As soon as the server ( Jordan) came to the table, I saw that this would be an unmatched experience for my wife and I. We came out to celebrate her birthday, and in her own words " The Bar has been set high".Special Features:
- 2FoodiesDined on 10/11/2014Our waitress did not pour the wine so we had to refill our glasses. My husband ordered the salmon Caesar and she brought a ceasar without salmon. She had to erring our bill three times before she got it right. She hovered over us to the point of interrupting what my husband and I were talking about. The ceasar was without taste. Bread was just crumbs all over the table. It was our anniversary and everything was substandard from service, food and decor.
- Very niceRioLonghornDined on 10/10/2014Took our daughter for birthday dinner ... We were seated in a back room, which was practically empty ... unusual, I thought, for the nite before the Red River Shootout ... turned out to be a nice quiet space, where we could barely hear music from the piano bar ... Salad and bisque were very good ... filets all around; not exactly cooked to perfection, but acceptable ... very tender as expected ... Sides were delicious ...Wait staff very attentive ... Chocolate cake was huge, and got a 4-star rating from my wife and daughter ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but....OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/10/2014This was my first time at III Forks. I had been looking forward to trying it out because I've heard nothing but great things from friends/family members. The restaurant itself is very nice, had a cool band playing sinatra-esque music, and the service was great. What was just so-so was the food, specifically the dessert. The steak was good, but not mind blowing, and certainly not worth the $70 that was charged. The dessert was bland (got the cheesecake and the large chocolate cake), and didn't have a lot of character or flavor. I was at Bob's a week prior to my visit to III Forks and Bob's was perfect in every way. My money will go towards Papa Brothers, Bob's or Ruth's Chris before III Forks.
- AMAZINGGPTZDined on 10/10/2014they have an amazing wine list, an amazing menu, no matter what you have it will satisfy even the toughest food critic! Simply amazing! Every penny was worth it and would have paid more than I did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!!!!!GourmetVIPDined on 10/10/2014My husband and I enjoyed a Friday "date-night" at III Forks. Our table near the fireplace, served by Francisco, began the evening. The shrimp cocktail with 2 sauces was perfect. Our filet mignon's were perfect. I had a couple of the BEST martini's ever!!! Yes, our bill was close to $250 but we are not complaining.. We are already looking forward to our next visit.
- Great Steak & SeafoodJerryVIPDined on 10/7/2014Food was spectacular, always love the complimentary Tomatoes & Green OnionsSpecial Features:
- The Food and ChadfishladyDined on 10/7/2014III Forks is our go to place to celebrate. We took our son (his birthday) and our out of town guest from California. Both wanted "big steak." You guys are always consistently good. Loved Chad's suggestion of the ahi and he made a shrimp cocktail plate for us to share. Our guest was duly impressed with his Tomahawk steak. I love your Chilean Sea Bass, despite the men thinking I was crazy not ordering your fabulous steaks! Chad really made our evening. Superb and attentive service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!LukeDined on 10/4/2014My wife and I went to Three Forks for her birthday, and may I just say that everything that we experienced from the moment we pulled up to the moment we left was perfect. The food was great, especially their famous 3 Forks salad, the atmosphere was great, they have several dining rooms with different themes, but most notably our server was top notch. From the get go he was energetic, informative, and very responsive. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.Special Features:
- Great Food but priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014The food here is always fantastic but very pricey. We save it for our special occasions but it is always a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as you once wereMichaelD53VIPDined on 10/4/2014My Brothers and I visit Dallas every year for a Cowboy game and visit this restaurant. We added one of our brothers this year to the mix and it was his first time to what we referred to as the best Steak House in Dallas. That being said they scored 50% on the meals made for us. The Halibut was fantastic along with one Brothers Steak and Lobster but the 2 Filets were completely undercooked and had to be sent back. Upon there return one was completely overcooked and the other still undercooked.Not as good as it once was and I am sorry we will seek another place next year in Dallas. Sorry Three Forks but you just lost 4 customers and we will be sure to share our visit with others that we know that travel there regularly.Thanks for the memoriesSpecial Features:
- very bad experiencehart2hartDined on 10/3/2014Our service was slow, my steak was suppose to be medium well came out rare sent back came back still rare. told them I'd just take it home, my husband was still eating his meal so I was going to eat my side dishes the waitress came picked up my plate and put it all in the to go container. I had to just sit there while my husband finished his steak (that was also cooked wrong -his medium came out medium well). They brought out a piece of chocolate cake with candle on it (it was our anniversary) but the cake had coconut on it which I hate. (never had a option to choose what we wanted). The manager brought out a special shot of their home made irish cream well guess what had coconut in it. I was very disappointing evening!
- A very special place...casmallDined on 10/3/2014This is definitely a "special occasion" restaurant and it's worth every dime. Since it costs lots of dimes, you will really appreciate the entire visit from the ambiance, outstanding service, and of course the amazing food. We've been here a handful of times and will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Divine!RibeyeLuvDined on 10/3/2014My mom always finds something wrong with her food at other places. Not this time! Mom said, "Everything she put on her fork was AWESOME". My 9-year-old niece said it was "divine"! We've been to lll Forks several times over the years and it's like coming home. We can always count on a superb experience. And the live music is always enjoyable...always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedSDicken179VIPDined on 10/2/2014III Forks never fails in terms of food and service. Always love going when in Dallas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimersTCwillbebackDined on 9/29/2014Went for our anniversary and everyone in the place seemed to know that as they all congratulated us. We loved everything about the place other than we expected it to be much quieter. The volume did not take away from our experience though. The service was some of the best we've experienced in the greater DFW area. The timing of the appetizers, drinks, salads and dessert was spot on!Special Features:
- Absolutely Amazing.Hogfan65Dined on 9/27/2014Took a group of close friends to AT&T Stadium for a game and went to dinner here afterwards. Make a reservation and enjoy a wonderful steak. I'll will definitely be back next time I'm in the Dallas area. Service - 10, Food - 10, Cleanliness - 10, Style - 10Special Features:
- Birthday DinneretcscottDined on 9/27/2014Food was great. My husband had a 12 oz filet that was just melt in your mouth perfect. My father-in-law who "can't eat" enjoyed the greater portion of the giant Tenderloin salad. Service was fantastic. Noise level was a bit high, but on the upside it did drown out the screaming infants.Special Features:
- Celebratory EveningCelebrate2014Dined on 9/27/2014We were celebrating my son's graduation, my husband's Birthday and our anniversary. 111Forks never disappoints for a special dinner and celebration. Our waiter, Antonio, was nothing short of outstanding. We were made to feel this truly was a special evening. Food was impeccable as always. Wine was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OkaybigeasyfoodieDined on 9/26/2014Our group of 7 decided to dine here while we were in town. The decor is beautiful and the piano playing was nice. Our pre-dinner cocktails at the bar were excellent and bartenders were all very nice. Our server for dinner was very attentive. The food was good and it was an overall nice dining experience; however, I think there are much better places in Dallas to eat and would not recommend this restaurant and I wouldn't go back.Special Features:
- Just exquisite...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014The food here is superb, and the ambience very enchanting. It deserves to be in the TOP 10 Independent Steak houses in USA.Special Features:
- Our Wedding AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014My wife of 16 years, and I, celebrated our anniversary at III Forks on a Friday evening at 6:30. We walked in and felt welcomed immediately. Every person helping our experience this evening was very helpful, courteous and patient with us. We will be back... Thank you Jeff DickersonSpecial Features:
- awesome food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/25/2014had such a great time. the filets were perfectly cooked. Our waiter Nacho was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceBobby417VIPDined on 9/25/2014As usual, the service, quality of food, experienced wait and bar staff were personable, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerBbotsDined on 9/24/2014As always an excellent meal at III Forks. Chad was an excellent server and catered to our 2 year old grandson. We were placed upstairs due to a large group reserving the whole downstairs. The upstairs is adequate but far less ambience than the main floor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SeanDined on 9/20/2014III Forks is a classic gem with terrific history and awesome food.Special Features:
- STEAKGertalianDined on 9/20/2014The steak and beef croustade were phenomenal! We had NYA Strip and Fillet. Lobster mac and cheese was a treat. Every single item was fresh and hot when it finally arrived and tasted amazing. Small disappointment in no customized treatment for our anniversary. We were wished a happy anniversary several times, but nothing else. A simple flower or candle on the table, or beverage on the house would have been nice when spending 3 digits on a meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- k123VIPDined on 9/20/2014They have changed the bread to a fluffy, tasteless blob. Regretted not ordering the steak as the seafood was ordinary.
- Near PerfectionSusanB58Dined on 9/20/2014Possibly one of the best meals we have ever had! My husband and I are not beef-eaters, but truly enjoyed their fish dishes. The Dover sole was so delicious and well-prepared - it melted like butter in my mouth. Fish dishes are served with potatoes or rice, sugar snap peas, creamed corn, sliced tomatoes, green onions and bread. It was absolutely delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 29th Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014I took my wife here for our 29th anniversary and had a wonderful time. The reason I gave the noise level a 3 was because of the band. Everything was very peaceful and quiet until the band began to play. Prior to the band beginning we could have a conversation without raising your voice however, once the band started to play the noise level increased drastically to the point that we raise our voices just to speak. There are other dining area that are away from the band that are probably quieter, I didn't think to request this or I would have. Anyway, overall it was a very nice experience.Special Features: