945 W Broadway
Jackson Hole, WY 83001Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ignightjacksonhole.com/
- Phone: 3077341997x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tueday -Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm or later
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Asian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chef Mike Burke
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer our full menu as well as custom menus for off-site catering.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private back dining area which is great for anything from a intimate dining experience to a birthday celebration.
- Private Party Contact: Joe Rice 3077341997x
A word from Ignight
Opened in February 2010 by the Jackson based Blue Collar Restaurant Group, Ignight is quickly becoming a locals favorite. The restaurant features a modern atmosphere with cozy booths, a uniquely lit bar, and a waterfall back drop. We specialize in fish, sushi, steaks, flatbreads, sliders made with locally raised beef, and decadent desserts. Enjoy a freshly squeezed cocktail, an infused martini, or a drink from our specialty menu like the Peruvian Pisco Sour. Want the perfect wine to go with that entrée? We have hundreds of bottles to choose from in our wine shoppe, without the usual corkage fee. Whether it’s a night out on the town, a special date, or a casual dinner with friends, join us for a dining experience unlike any other in Jackson Hole.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ignight reviews from OpenTable diners
- No expresso or breadLikesbreadandexpressoDined on 10/15/2013This was our second experience at Ignight. When we ordered expresso, we were told that their expresso machine was broken. Okay, that's understandable the first time. But when we returned over a month later, we were told the same thing. If they aren't fixing the machine, why not take expresso off the menu! When we asked for bread with our meal, we were told that they don't serve bread. Food was good. Service was great.
- ExperienceSusiDined on 9/10/2013This was the first time we had eaten at Ignite. The food was great and the service friendly, fun and attentive but not overbearing. (Courtney) Recommend it highly.Special Features:
- Menu changeOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/23/2013Brought some of our favorite items back! Mahdi Mahdi was excellent as was service as always. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Change in MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/5/2013WE have been twice since new chef changed menu and removed all those items from the menu that we really liked. They were one of the main reasons we went there frequently. This last time will probably be our last unless they bring back the items that were removed. Our daughter and her husband, who also frequent Ignight, feel the same way after going there a couple of nights ago.
- There are many interestingSuzyVIPDined on 7/22/2013There are many interesting and different items on the menu. The food was very flavorful without heavy oily or creamy sauces. You can select a bottle of wine in the store next to the restaurant to have with your dinner with no corkage fee, a unique arrangement. This is a storefront restaurant in a strip center so it is easy to miss, but worth the effort to find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eclectic Dining!2tsquaredDined on 7/8/2013Unexpected fine Asian inspired dining across the street from the Wyoming Inn. The menu, however, is not limited to just Asian entrees. It is extensive and provides many choices that will appeal to a variety of tastes. Service was excellent. Reservations accepted.
- Disappointedrk2600Dined on 7/8/2013My wife and I were disappointed by our dinner at Ignight. The cocktails - margarita and pineapple martini - were excellent. The calamari was well prepared but bland. One dipping sauce tasted very much like bottled tartar sauce, although I'm sure it was prepared in the restaurant. My mahi-mahi with macadamia nuts was tasty but badly overcooked and dry. The espresso was awful, among the worst I've ever had. The restaurant's atmosphere is trendy - that's a matter of taste but we found it was cold and off-putting, maybe because the place was mostly empty.
- Wait staff was very attentive.GlenDined on 6/18/2013Wait staff was very attentive. Very good menu and the food was creative and expertly preparedSpecial Features:
- Really isn't a sports barOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2013Don't care for the TV. If one needs to watch sporting events they could always go up stairs!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad to have "discovered"SpanishFoodieDined on 3/26/2013Glad to have "discovered" Ignight - its location in a sort-of strip mall would have put me off, had I not read a review in a local foodie magazine. Décor was modern, bordering on "clubby" - but it didn't have that affected vibe of a club. The service was friendly; we took our time ordering and the waitstaff was patient with us. The sushi specialties were great - I recommend the tempura unagi and tuna and the Ignight signature roll. The spare ribs appetizer is also good. Don't bother with the edamame, they're smothered in oil and garlic - would have preferred just plain with salt. Their cocktails are very creative as well - nice mix of citrus and liqueurs. Will definitely return when I visit Jackson next time!
- Always a nice experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/23/2013Always a nice experience. Accommodated my request to be away from windows. Made up for a problem with the meal in a most gracious way. Cocktails are delightful, appetizers fabulous, and the fish dishes were amazing. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Jen is awesome! She can makeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/26/2013Jen is awesome! She can make a mean margarita. The sushi is delicious too.Special Features:
- Best Restaurant in town. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/25/2013Best Restaurant in town. The service and food is always top notch. Great sushi, fish entrees, and flatbread pizzas. The chefs should be applauded because the presentation of these dishes is a home run.Special Features:
- Great dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013Love that you can get a bottle of wine at the wine shop (without a corking fee) to enjoy with the amazing food! The sushi is delicious and the edamame comes with an amazing sauce-I will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great seafood. Soft cocktails.YvetteBDined on 2/16/2013I love the seafood at Ignight. I have been 5-6 times since I moved here 2 years ago. However, I always feel slightly irritated that the cocktails are so weak. Many locals comment on this and won't ever join me there. I am happy to pay $12-$14 for a drink, but make it worth it. The Chipotle Cream Mussels are my favorite and flatbread pizzas are yummy. The servers are very good for this town. I love the physical bar as well, beautiful.Special Features:
- Went there for valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/14/2013Went there for valentine's day.Great service and quiet. We were not rushed.Their liquor store is attached and you are able to select your wine and bring it back to the table with no corkage fee or markup.The ladies received a red rose, a chocolate and chocolate covered strawberries for the table fr desert !Special Features:
- Food good but need just thatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/9/2013Food good but need just that little spark of presentation and flavor to make it really good. What's needed is a chef who does more than the bare minimum to get by. Now it seems there's merely a cook of some kind running the kitchen.
- Just discovered Ignite a fewOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013Just discovered Ignite a few months ago (perhaps because its in a weird spot under Sidewinders and from the outside doesn't look like much) we liked it the first time so decided to try it again. The atmosphere is refreshingly modern and hip without an elk antler or log beam to be seen. We started with the flatbread with crispy onions and sweet peanut sauce, amazing, really! I got the ignite sushi roll which was fresh and good, my friend got the fish tacos which were dry and just eh and led to me giving the three star food rating. The waitstaff are always attentive esp the host/maitred'? who always walks around and checks on ya. Nice to get away from the country tourism for awhile. We'll b back.Special Features:
- If you are having a drinkOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/2/2013If you are having a drink go for the top shelf Margherita. Can't miss with this oneSpecial Features:
- Great menu, tasty food, TV'SOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2013Great menu, tasty food, TV'S TURNED OFF AT DINNER TIME.
- Great atmosphere, a local favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/10/2013Wonderful service, always great food, and I love the specialty cocktails!Special Features:
- I would go backAdrenalineJunkieDined on 1/1/2013Great spot to go, Very helpfull staff that new the menu well and we would go back anytime. Mark & AlisonSpecial Features:
- Sooooo good!goldengirlDined on 12/31/2012It was AMAZING! Went for my husbands birthday. So good! We had a edamame appetizer and a semoline roll to start. He had the Ono special and I had the brummadi (Australian fish). Cara our waitress great and the food was definitely Roth coming back for.Special Features:
- Ignight is a refreshing restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/28/2012Ignight is a refreshing restaurant for Jackson! The atmosphere is so much different than most other restaurants and is a good change. The food was quite good, maybe not excellent however.Special Features:
- This was a bit of a surpriseLanderiteDined on 12/27/2012This was a bit of a surprise for us as I had never heard of this restaurant, but ran across it at Open Table. It is somewhat small which made it feel more personal. Service was great and the food was also great. The Asian Slaw was a treat even though it was just served on the side. Prices were reasonable for Jackson.Special Features:
- Ignight never disappointsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/26/2012Ignight never disappoints with a diverse menu full of things too hard to make at home that taste awesome, and the prices are very reasonable. The best deal in Jackson.Special Features:
- Great fish and sushi. NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/3/2012Great fish and sushi. Nice ambiance as well. I like how on the side some of the tables are separated with sheer curtains, it makes u feel less crowded and like you have more privacy. Scallops in white wine sauce were mediocre, the ones on the regular menu wrapped in bacon are much betterSpecial Features:
- Great dining in J HoleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/9/2012Our experience at Ignight was wonderful! We had appetizers and sushi rolls, and it was all delicious and beautifully plated. We would definitely go back the next time we are in town. The ambiance is great for a romantic dinner, or for a few drinks at the waterfall bar. You are missing out if you don't stop here!Special Features:
- Good food and service, but NoisyLilJeeterinWYVIPDined on 10/9/2012Delicious food; good service. However, with concrete floors, the youthful, alcohol-lubricated noise level + loud eclectic music can approach an individual's threshhold of pain.Special Features:
- Excellant restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/3/2012What a find. My friend and I had dinner here and loved it. Top notch, great prices and fabulous drinks. Loved the sushi and flatbread. The best edamine I've ever had. Service was very good. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- I had the best meal I've hadOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/28/2012I had the best meal I've had in a very long time. I ordered the Mahi Mahi with Macadamia nuts, and the Miso Citrus sauce. Extremely yummy! Everyone at the table tasted it, and LOVED it!!Special Features:
- Nice to have the wine shopFoovieDined on 9/13/2012Nice to have the wine shop next door and no corkage fee!Special Features:
- Great dinner! I LOVE Ignight!!TetonRoseVIPDined on 9/9/2012Great dinner! I LOVE Ignight!! It makes me feel like I'm in New York City! Being there always sweeps me away from my Wyoming life. Dining at Ignight is like a mini-vacation!Special Features:
- First visit to IgnightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2012Early reservation prior to a movie, so things were quiet when we arrived; great set-up with the waterfall wall behind the bar! We were greeted immediately on arrival by friendly staff, seated right away, and given menus for drinks and food, including happy hour specials. Entertaining to watch the skilled bartender mix various libations with fresh ingredients. Two shared a series of small plates: soy-garlic edamame (a nice change from the usual salted offering), orange hoisin short ribs, and bacon-wrapped shrimp (latter from the happy hour menu) were all excellent. Ignight roll was good, though aioli was somewhat overpowering (might be better served on the side). Crab-stuffed mushrooms were least successful dish, not much flavor. Overall funSpecial Features:
- Consistently outstanding!ceherroDined on 9/7/2012This was our 2nd visit this season. Excellent food and service. Reasonably priced. Our party enjoyed drinks, appetizers, and entrees. Desserts outstanding too. We will return soon.Special Features:
- Large, yummy portions!mmhughesVIPDined on 9/6/2012Portions were very large (flatbread and soup especially) but delicious! Extensive wine/drink list -- atmosphere was cool, we would definitely go back if we find ourselves in Jackson Hole again!Special Features:
- Very enjoyable evening. MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2012Very enjoyable evening. Menu is varied and has many exciting choices. Decor hip and fun. Waitress was very informative and attentive. We would definitely return on our next visit to Wyoming.Special Features:
- An added advantage to IgniteSandflyVIPDined on 8/31/2012An added advantage to Ignite is their liquor store adjacent to the restaurant where you can buy your own bottle of wine with no corkage charge.Special Features:
- Awesome every time.JacksonFoodieDined on 8/25/2012Absolutely love Ignight. The skirt steak flatbread is to die for, and you can never go wrong with the Ignight Roll, Samoline Roll, or Tempura Veggie Roll. Edamame is a must, too. Katie is the best server in town. Love it there.Special Features:
- Very Good for Dinner and DrinksJohnDined on 8/20/2012A very welcome addition to the restraurant scene in Jackson. Modern interior with an interesting bar. Their menue had something for everyone and everything we ordered was excelent . We plan to return before we leave town.Special Features: