145 SE Misner Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: (561) 395-7977
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine Bar
A word from Ichiyami
This is the only Japanese buffet in east Boca; the presentation of the food is fantastic, the service is impeccable; the sushi is so fresh; and what's more, the price is very reasonable. During the weekend the Peking duck and prime rib is chef special order. We also have a private room for you to throw a party, it's the best deal in town.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ichiyami reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (3)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- CelebrationSandibeachVIPDined on 11/9/2014Fun place for a birthday celebration. Plenty of variety for a group on the Asian buffet. Food is nicely presented and everything tasty, fresh and at the proper temperature. Maitre de was very helpful in setting up serving ( provided a candle too) the cake we brought and servers came to our table, one rang a brass gong and all sang the happy birthday song.Special Features:
- Best BuffetSandibeachVIPDined on 8/31/2014We have been here twice and both times found this bountiful, Japanese/ Chinese buffet to be clean, well- presented, and very delicious! We brought our family here the second time and were pleased to hear them rave as well! This buffet definitely fits into tony Boca Raton for an upscale restaurant to enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Ichiyami reviews archive.
- Great find!Foodie33496Dined on 7/12/2014Food was delicious, plenty of choices of Japanese and Chinese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Addition to East Boca!EdwHDined on 6/15/2014Just what the doctor ordered: an East Boca Japanese buffet...that is head and shoulders above the rest! The food is fresh and replenished constantly. The selection is unusually varied and innovative. The service is attentive and discreet. And, you can't beat the prices. What a wonderful and pleasant surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/9/2014Went to this restaurant for the first time two days ago. The food far surpassed my expectations. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. I will certainly go back and recommend it too all of my friendsSpecial Features:
- Yummy IchiyamiZKeeDined on 6/5/2014So excited to have this place in the neighborhood. The price is fabulous for the selection of amazing fresh food. It's decorated beautifully and is very clean and organized. Definitely a keeper in the area.Special Features:
- Real Good For A BuffetDemandingMaxVIPDined on 5/27/2014I shy away from buffets, too much food sitting around for too long, don't like people picking it, etc. This selection was quite varied, food appeared fresh and was restocked regularly. Would not go there if I wanted awesome sushi - what they had was good, but not really of great quality. It will satisfy most diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good for a buffetMFoyVIPDined on 5/25/2014I have been to many Janpanese buffets and usually do not like them as the food does not taste fresh. All of the food tasted really good and they will make you whatever you want as well. Very clean and good service too.Special Features:
- bdaygirlVIPDined on 5/17/2014If you enjoy buffets it's ok. The tabe wasn't cleaned often enough.
- New and noteworthynavidadVIPDined on 5/16/2014This restaurant is very new and we were hesitant, as eating raw fish can be risky. The buffet was plentiful, fantastic sushi selection and great Asian cooked food. The food tasted great. The staff is friendly and attentive. Very clean.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Asian Buffet aroundshellybocaVIPDined on 5/16/2014Went on a Friday night when Peking duck and steak are added to menu. Food is always fresh as the buffet is not overloaded but constantly replaced. Oysters on half shell are great. Sushi and sashimi are wonderful. And the hibachi grill provides one to handpick protein and vegetables and sauce. The man who works it is slow though. Desserts are good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.