3300 E Flamingo
Las Vegas, NV 89121Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ichabodsloungelasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 451-2323
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 12:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am
Lunch and Dinner: Daily, all day.
Baked potatoes after 4:00pm daily.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jesus Moreno
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Music, Sports Bar Area
A word from Ichabod's Lounge
Wide variety menu including fine steaks, excellent seafood, tasty sandwiches, superb soup & salad bar, great bar with video poker, piano bar. There are two areas separated by glass. The restaurant where no smoking is allowed, and there is the bar area where you can also order food. “Best locals spot in Las Vegas. Good food, service, relaxed place great for locals or tourists. fine steaks, seafood, sandwiches, soup & salad bar, Restaurant is non-smoking, 4 TVs in Bar, and two near the piano bar.”Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ichabod's Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)good for groups (2)late-night find (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- PaulMVIPDined on 10/26/2014Brought family from east coast with us and we all ordered something different. We all enjoyed the food and had a fun time catching up on things. A variety of food to order, so plenty to choose from. Will be back.Special Features:
- luberDined on 10/11/2014Good food, nice and quiet, older crowd. Will go back, fits our style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great comfort food placestagingstarVIPDined on 10/4/2014Where else can one find cabbage rolls on the menu? I was so very pleased!! The spaghetti ordered by my dining partner was wonderful, too. The salad bar was fantastic as was the soup that accompanied it. All the personnel were helpful and fantastic. We'll definitely be back again since we learned there is also live music! Who could ask for anything more?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable eveninggrippDined on 9/13/2014Food was great and the service from Victoria was really good,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatSteveDined on 9/4/2014Been here 5 times now. We bring friends and family. Love this place.Special Features:
- The following 15 reviews are from the Ichabod's Lounge reviews archive.
- Great dining.January31Dined on 6/13/2014Food is excellent. Wait staff/servers are great and attentive. I actually believe they enjoyed being here. I think they are the best staff I have experienced from host to bus person. I will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteveSteveDined on 6/6/2014Had friends here this weekend and we all went for dinner. Will continue to go ourselves and whenever we have company visiting. Nice place to show off.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/24/2014One of the few old Las Vegas lounges and restaurants left. Really like the food, service, and ambiance.Special Features:
- new reviewPaulMVIPDined on 4/23/2014If you read my last review, unfortunately they did not know about open table checks. Talked to manager a few days later and things were straightened out. Have been twice since then and food was great. Prime rib was excellent as well as the steaks. Brought friends both times and had a great night. Both times we had Kelly as our waitress and we had such a good time that she was joking with us that if we come again she is going to sit with us and have fun. I told her, more people equals more fun, so please join us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- do not go herepennyDined on 3/24/2014we went here for an old-school steak house type experience based on online reviews. we would have been better off at ponderosa. if you have any appreciation for quality food, do not go here.
- Ichabods DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/12/2014We found the food and staff service to be excellent - having researched Ichabods on the internet. We are english, living in spain, and our evening there totally lived up to our expectations, having got married that day in Las Vegas. It is a lovely, quaint, exceptionally clean, perfectly priced restaurant. We are returning to Las Vegas next year and will be visiting you again then. With thanks. Bob and SandraSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No servicePaulMVIPDined on 2/27/2014Went there and nobody know what to do when I showed them the open table check. No maitre'd was there to check us in. The server had no idea of what I was talking about, so she took the check to another staff member and they had no idea. Was told that there was no manager on duty and nobody could sign off on the check. The waitress took a copy of the letter and check and also my cell phone number. I asked if the manager could call me, so I could find out what happened. We never did eat there and left. It has been 4 days and have not been contacted as of yet. My wife was mad as it was for 9:30pm after a show on the Las Vegas strip and it left us looking for someplace else to eat. We ending up finding another place but not until 10:30pm.
- Small lounge restaurantBrianDined on 2/25/2014Half of the place is a bar and the other half is a small restaurant. Good food at decent prices. Very quiet and not busy on a tuesday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at ichabod'sSteveDined on 2/22/2014First time there. Was very impressed. Friendly people, great old style look. Food was great at a Reasonable price. Overall, cannot wait to return.Special Features:
- Loved it and will go back.jbwilksDined on 2/16/2014All 3 of us, eating fish, steak and pork, raved about how perfect the food was. Easy to talk in too. We don't like loud restaurants. Just wish the live piano player could be piped into the restaurant as well. We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- O;ld School VegasRogerVIPDined on 2/14/2014This is an old school Vegas lounge with a great bar, fantastic and reasonably priced food, and lively entertainment playing and singing the night away! This is one of our favorites restaurants and it can be more fun than the Strip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad for a local placeFoodLoverLasVegasDined on 1/25/2014This was my first trip to Ichabod's. I want to say that it's not too bad, the service is a little slow - we waited a while for our waitress and I had to ask for a drink refill. The salad bar was very nice, not too big, but good selection. The Manhattan clam chowder was GREAT! My friend enjoyed fried shrimp while I had the orange roughy, both good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014You made our evening and my sister's birthday a memorable event. Servive was flawless and food very good. The music was great and the entire evening beat anything on the strip. Thank you so much for the personal attention and great experince.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mombumOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013Food was very good. Enjoyed the ambience and the music was very much appreciated. Will return whenever I am in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Very Pleasant ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013I love the ambience and the piano bar. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The service was timely, very friendly, and accommodating. This is my new favorite place, and I do recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.