Ibiza Food and Wine Bar
2450 Louisiana St.
Houston, TX 77006Neighborhood:
Midtown / Montrose
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Ibiza Food and Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ibizafoodandwinebar.com/
- Phone: 7135240004
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Closed Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Charles Clark
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We are open to discuss all options on Catering.
- Private Party Facilities: Quiet areas available upon request. Large parties please call restaurant for details.
- Private Party Contact: Shawn Virene 7135240004
- Special Events: We are happy to accomodate large parties for special events. Please call Shawn Virene at the restaurant for details.
A word from Ibiza Food and Wine Bar
Ibiza like it's namesake off the coast of Spain, Houston's own Ibiza throbs with a confluence of sophisticated style setters, exciting environs and fabulous flare. Awash in cool blues, the restaurant evokes a modern Mediterranean Mecca where scenesters and foodies alike worship at the foot of owners Grant Cooper and Chef Charles Clark's open kitchen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ibiza Food and Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- OctopuschularanchVIPDined on 4/17/2014Our service was impeccable and the octopus is out of this world! We'll be back!
- Great FoodLT421Dined on 4/5/2014I have eaten here twice both delivered positive experiences. The Red Snapper Ceviche is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealJeffthewineguyDined on 4/3/2014I was on a business trip with someone from my company and we were well taken care of at IBIZA. The wine guru, Marcus, was well informed and steered us to a couple of great bottles of wine. The octopus app was some of the best I've ever eaten and the warm beet salad with goat cheese was truly amazing. Also I could recommend the halibut and the lamb shank. Bravo to the kitchen and wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningTomWDined on 4/1/2014The service and food are excellent both at lunch and dinner. The restaurant is relaxed and has outdoor dining. It is a favorite when I am in Houston.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesUTparentDined on 3/30/2014As always, Ibiza never disappoints. We sat on the patio of a wonderful day. Great Food, service, and wine. Ibizas has always been one of my favorites because of the patio and also because it has reasonable priced wine and food.Special Features:
- The food was excellent, butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/29/2014The food was excellent, but the dining room is noisy. Happily we got a table outside--very pleasant. Super service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary presentAlanDined on 3/29/2014Ibiza came through with excellence across the board to serve us a very nice present for our anniversary.Special Features:
- Excellent, As Usual...!AJMacDined on 3/27/2014We received great service (attentive without being overbearing, great personalities) and the drinks and food NEVER disappoint! How can French fries be so dang good?! Everything tasted divine, from the martini to the fries to the grilled fish. I don't eat out much anymore but Ibiza always comes to mind when choosing because these folks always come with it!Special Features:
- Disrespect for ReservationsDinerHLMVIPDined on 3/27/2014The food and service were delightful, but the disrespect with which we were treated for making a reservation will keep us from returning. The shrimp appetizer was delicious! The crab bisque was unique and flavorful :) The lamb shank was so tender and delightful! My boyfriend had the grilled shrimp and pasta, and he enjoyed the shrimp but didnt care for the pasta very much. We arrived when there were only 2 other tables of diners in the restaurant. The hostesss was headed to seat us in the front dining area when I mentioned that we had a reservation. Once the manager heard that he asked her to seat us at table number xx (dont remeber number). Next to the swinging door to the kitchen! Two thumbs down regarding the ambience that provided us!Special Features:
- I used visit Ibiza at leastCoffeePleaseVIPDined on 3/26/2014I used visit Ibiza at least once week for either lunch or dinner with my sister. Loved the place. Great wine prices. Delicious food. Then I moved to the burbs. Recently had dinner with my sister and the place had not changed. Great food and our waiter Harlan was so sweet. Worth the trip to town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timersBruncher75Dined on 3/20/2014We had a great meal. My wife and I decided to go with several small plates. The octopus was perfectly prepared and our favorite. The shrimp with crab corn bread was a close second. Great drinks and salads. We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is always very tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/18/2014The food is always very tasty and obviously high quality ingredients are always used. The wait staff is efficient and helpful. It is a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was absolutely deliciousCmoc127Dined on 3/16/2014My family had a wonderful time at Ibiza. Everything we ordered was a hit, service was timely. Definitely highly recommend!Special Features:
- overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/15/2014Overall this place is overpriced for the quality and presentation of it's food.Special Features:
- Great experienceDL27VIPDined on 3/14/2014Everything was top-notch, from the delicious food to our great server Carlos. Will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and wine at IbiziaBobbyjoDined on 3/13/2014Recent dining at Ibizia with an out of town guest from California who stated "Not to mention the great food available! The restaurant you chose had really delicious food (wasn't that risotto amazing)" . I thought the pasta dishes, seafood and lamb were a culinary delight. The wine list is extensive and fairly priced. A favorite restaurant to revisit often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine is the thing @ IbizaolderguyjohnVIPDined on 3/12/2014Ibiiza remains unsurpassed in their approach to wine. The service, the list, the variety, the food compatibility and most importantly the value pricing all contribute to a well earned and continued expertise that is not matched by any restaurant in the city. My experience here continues to be excellent. My business guest and I each ordered an appetizer (blood sausage and cheese plate and a shellfish special), split a salad (unique caprese approach) and enjoyed an enjoyed an entre (the sea bass and the cod) as well as two different wines. The wine and the food made for another great evening and so I can comfortably guarantee that I will return again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great choiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/11/2014Ibiza can be counted on for fresh, imaginative and delicious food. The lunch menu is attractively priced. The service is always professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice restaurant but tooTejanoDined on 3/8/2014Very nice restaurant but too loud to enjoy the company.Special Features:
- third time/first timePXCplannerDined on 3/6/2014this was my third time and my wife's first. I knew they had a very good diverse wine list with excellent prices and it was confirmed. We had the Patz and Hall Pinot for $40. This is lower than many retail stores sell it. Food was tremendous, redfish and trout, and our server Carlos was on top of his game giving us just the right amount of attention. We will be backSpecial Features:
- MarchJPSCONSDined on 3/6/2014The table reserved accommodated our group despite adding an additional person. Considering the large number of people in the restaurant, the service was excellent and the food was delivered on time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super impressedFemgineerDined on 3/5/2014Ibiza was recommended to me by my boss and I'm glad he did. This restaurant was fantastic. Our server was Chad and he was very friendly and fun. My friend who joined me was from out of town and said she wished they had something like Ibiza back home. I had one of the pizzas and it was awesome. Such a great place I can't wait to take my husband and my mom.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One more time at IbizaCheetaDined on 3/4/2014This restaurant is on my periodic rotation because of its proximity to downtown, excellent food and service but primarily its wonderful wine selection at reasonable prices. The atmoshere is great too. I use it for business dinners as well as personal entertainment. Great spot.Special Features:
- great ahi tunadowntown030414Dined on 3/4/2014ahi tuna pepper crusted is fabulous, you can keep the seaweedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT SERVICE & FOODpepeVIPDined on 3/4/2014I had taken serveral executive admins to lunch for a thank you for all the help throughout the year. Paco our serer was fantastic, the ladies all had a wonderful time. i will go back for sure!Special Features:
- Consistently Great FoodFoodieVIPDined on 3/1/2014Has been a regular stop for us especially when attending a theater performance downtown. The wine list is one of the most reasonable in town and the entrees are always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably great food and serviceEpoirrierDined on 2/28/2014Ibiza has become one of our favorite Houston restaurants. The food is always outstanding as well as the service. They have a great wine list and they change enough of their menu on a frequent basis to keep it interesting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food and attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/28/2014Very good food and attentive waitress. The last time I ate here was 10 years ago and it was very good then as well. I will come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food for special occasionMikeMDined on 2/25/2014A friend was in town so we took her to Ibiza, not having been there for a while ourselves. The food was wonderful and the service was prompt and professional. The prices mean that this may be a special-occasion type of restaurant, but if that is the case then I have no problem recommending it. I had a special (off-menu) appetizer and one of their grilled fishes for the main course, and both were delicious. The portion sizes are sufficient but not too large, so the meal was filling but not overwhelming (making the prices perhaps a little higher, relatively speaking, than a place where the price is high but the portions are huge).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still a great restaurant/worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/22/2014Fantastic food, well executed and great service. We were impressed after many years of trying all Houston's new spots we returned and had our socks blown off! Great to see that Ibiza is still on the top of "the list" . Worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodgreatDined on 2/22/2014This is my second time there. The food is amazing and the service is always outstanding. The only thing I would change is the bread, I wish it were served warm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not by the doorgladiwentVIPDined on 2/21/2014The food is interesting and well prepared and if you like wine, this is a great place. They don't mind if you hold a table. But the only thing I would warn is if they want to put you by the door, decline and ask them to put you somewhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went to Ibiza before aPevishDined on 2/21/2014We went to Ibiza before a concert, the waiter made sure we stayed on schedule. Everything happened as it should and we never felt rushed. The food was outstanding as it consistantly is. Great way to start an evening.Special Features:
- Located in a growing restaurantDininGemVIPDined on 2/19/2014Located in a growing restaurant cluster in midtaown, Ibiza is an attractive place for informal, yet creative dining. The small dishes are the greatest asset, and the variety offered should please most diners. The wine list is good, although surprisingly meager in Mediterranean wines, considering the heavy influence of Mediterranean cuisine. On our last visit, the place was only three-quarters full, yet the noise was considerable, and I could imagine the challenge of conversing around a larger table. Our server was pleasant and attentive, although quite forgetful. Perhaps a notepad would help. Overall, this was a very pleasant, relaxed dining experience, with exquisite small dishes andan excellent bottle of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Many interesting selectionslinetteDined on 2/19/2014Many interesting selections on the menu; something for everyone. Our waiter was wonderful and his recommendations were perfect. The red fish was really exceptional.Special Features:
- Top knotch foodie experienceAMJEDined on 2/19/2014Ibiza really has upped its game these days. Fresh ingredients and delicate seasonings has always been a trademark but I had one of the best meals in recent years at Ibiza this week. The chef was featuring a ribeye special and the quality if meat was amazing My steak was both incredibly flavorful and tender. Don't bother using the streak sauce as the meat is grilled to perfection We also had the fois gras and burrata salad and both were a delight. We all left raving about the meal anSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING!!!bar2freeVIPDined on 2/19/2014EVERY MINUTE SPENT HERE WAS SUBLIME! and the staff was excellent in time awareness getting us to the theater on timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- almost notablecindiesueVIPDined on 2/19/2014It has been a few years since we have dined at Ibiza. It is not as good as it once was.
- Nice, but way over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/16/2014The food was good and the service adequate, but the prices were much too high for what we received. At $260 for three people (w/tip, no alcohol) I'd expect, and have gotten, better. At half the price I could recommend this place, but not at their overinflated prices.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2014They gave us free champagne which was nice and the food was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.