The Iberian Pig
121 Sycamore Street
Decatur, GA 30030Neighborhood:
SpanishPrice: $30 and under
The Iberian Pig
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.iberianpigatl.com/
- Phone: 4043718800x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Chad Crete
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer offsite catering for any of your business or social gatherings please contact us at the restaurant for more information and menus.
- Private Party Facilities: Our upstairs private rooms can accommodate any of your business or social gatherings with a level of intimacy and comfort rarely found elsewhere. The room equiped with its own private restroom can accommodate up to 60 guests.
Our semi-private wine room in the front of the restaurant can be reserved as well for groups as large as 25 people.
- Private Party Contact: Leigh Ann Miller 404-371-8800x
- Cross Street: Church St.
- Public Transit: We are located directly in the Decatur Square. There is a Decatur MARTA stop located in front of the restaurant.
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: Street parking is located in and around the Decatur Square. There is also parking available at the Corner of Church Street and E. Trinity for $3.00.
At the corner of E. Trinity and Commerce there is a large parking garage that has free parking after 6pm. There are spots located on N. McDonough St. at the intersection of E. Trinity St. next to City Hall.
A word from The Iberian Pig
The Iberian Pig offers a new concept to diners looking for something out of the ordinary. Combining the tastes of Spain, with a fresh, eclectic, American social atmosphere. The focus of the menu is on traditional cured meats and Spanish cheeses, tapas, salads, cocas (flatbreads), and main plates. There is also a major emphasis on the beverage side with a phenomenal wine list comprised of selections from Spain, Chile, and Argentina. And last but not least, the bar at The Iberian Pig is aimed to bring back the lost art of building classic cocktails, and celebrating the unsung bartender as an artisan of sorts. Ranging from faithful classics to signature cocktails of culinary inspirations, each drink is crafted skillfully, and with great passion.Continued
We look forward to serving you.
We look forward to serving you.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
The Iberian Pig - Best Restaurants in Decatur ›
The Iberian Pig reviews from OpenTable diners
303 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (247)neighborhood gem (189)special occasion (161)hot spot (116)notable wine list (115)romantic (110)good for groups (96)vibrant bar scene (73)great for outdoor dining (70)late-night find (36)scenic view (11)great for brunch (9)kid-friendly (6)great for lunch (6)Show More
- great find in downtown DecaturOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Good food. Great ambiance. Friendly wait staff. Definitely a great find in downtown DecaturSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food; hectic, slow serviceAlainDuCVIPDined on 9/27/2014delicious food, reasonably priced. went there on an extremely busy night. service was glacial and place was noisy. but i will be going back on a less crazy night in hopes of a great overall exeperienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014We booked a table for an anniversary dinner ... the first spot we were assigned to was awful ... kudos to the staff who gave us a much nicer table as soon as as I asked for one. The food is superb and the service was wonderful; the staff also gave us an anniversary card - what a sweet gesture! We had an amazing gin and cucumber cocktail along with our dinner - pity I don't remember the name. It was a special feature for the evening. The restaurant noise level is very high; I wouldn't recommend the restaurant for a romantic evening. having said that we loved the food and would definitely go back the next time we are in Atlanta.Special Features:
- Special dinnerronandkimVIPDined on 9/24/2014i booked dinner for or anniversary and mentioned that on Open Table. From the start they treated us very special. the front table at the window and their was a Happy Anniversary card signed by the entire staff already on the table. our waiter was fantastic and very knowledgeable about every menu item and the entire wine list. the bacon wrapped dates are a must, just like at their sister restaurant Sugo. the special that was scallops which we have learned from Sugo that you absolutely have to try their specials because so much care and attention goes into each item. it cold not have been a better evening.Special Features:
- I.Ps anniversay celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/23/2014We returned to the Iberian Pig for their anniversary celebration. The food and service as we have come to expect was very good. There is a comfortable but upscale atmosphere and the same can be said for the food. Nice variety to the menu this time augmented by several roasted suckling pigs and an extra aged leg of Iberian ham being hand sliced for the occasion. The Pig falls into the special occasion category for us and with each visit we are reminded why we return. An all around solid restaurant experience.Special Features:
- GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014If you are a fan of truffle, this is definitely a place to try. Lots of goodies on the menu with it.Special Features:
- Great drinks, bad kitchen & managerKevinVIPDined on 9/19/2014Cocktails were excellent. Main dishes were delivered 10 minutes apart, partially cold (waiters said kitchen was overwhelmed). Tried to charge us the full amount until I called the manager. Then they took off the ruined dishes. Not very professional.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014Very much enjoyed this non-ostentatious gourmet restaurant. Great concept. Great for carnivores. Everything at a good price point.Special Features:
- JustBeeVIPDined on 9/15/2014Stopped in for drinks and tapas - we recommend the bacon wrapped dates! (along with everything else1!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritesdiningduoDined on 9/15/2014We enjoy taking out of town guest to the Iberian Pig. Food is very good, with the tappas menu, we can all experience many different dishes and flavors. Cocktails are special. Good wine list and very good service. One of Decatur's Best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!TableOf5Dined on 9/15/2014Had a great experience at IP! Well informed service staff and well executed food make for great meal. Looks like the new chef is already making some good changes with the food. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceGcarcrDined on 9/13/2014The Iberian Pig is a great place for sharing small plates. The service was friendly and fast, and the food was really good. If you are going in the evening, make a reservation.Special Features:
- First timerChuckDined on 9/13/2014Had heard so much about this place had to drive 45 minutes to get there. Excellent food and ambience. Wish it was closer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Loud on the MezaninestraightDined on 9/12/2014We were four, but were placed on the Mezanine at a table for six or seven, and with three tables of eight or ten nearby, who were raucus, which is fine, but the sound was too loud in the low ceilinged place for us to have a good conversation. I suspect we would have enjoyed the evening more if we had been on the main floor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spot onMajorfoodieDined on 9/12/2014Exactly what we were looking for a yummy birthday dinner. Spencer was fantastic, wine was awesome, and food was super!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014Loved the focus on Spain-sourced meats, cheeses, and wines. A subdued, yet vibrant scene with staff bustling around, patrons enjoying their food and drink. If you are making a night at Eddie's attic or some other venue, this is a great place to enjoy a meal beforehand.Special Features:
- Unexpected and very good!DiDiDined on 9/11/2014We opted for tapas over dinner and we made some great choices. Staff made excellent recommendations. They are well versed on the menu and the wines.Special Features:
- Great place for tapaswilapDined on 9/10/2014I have had several happy experiences here enjoying the Spanish themed tapas. They have a wide selection of unique dishes that are perfect for sharing. The bacon wrapped dates are a big hit with most people. I would also recommend trying the ravioli.Special Features:
- Outstanding FoodVaHiJoeDined on 9/8/2014The food at the Iberian Pig was fantastic and everything that we ordered was cooked and served to perfection. I'm glad the my wife and I found this spot. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- Great Iberian night outLoreDined on 9/7/2014We had a lovely time. My husband and I just moved from Europe and chose the Iberian pig to celebrate his 30th birthday. Being Portuguese it was for him the occasion to feel closer to home. It was delicious and of good quality. The staff was welcoming but not invasive and they even offered us desert for the occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoritescotteatsoutDined on 9/6/2014Second experience at the Iberian Pig and not disappointed! Mary Quinn was great as our server! The food is amazing...just simply now my favorite place in Atlanta! Incredible.....Special Features:
- Good tapas menuCherDined on 9/6/2014My first time there but had heard about the great food from a friend. She was right. The food was great and service was fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Suprisingly cold breadDecaturLocalDined on 9/5/2014In previous trips, the bread has been as good or better than the rest of the meal. However, the bread was cold, and even following our request for warm bread, the bread was again cold. Hopefully, this is just on off night for the kitchen--the bread is so critical for the meat and cheese plates.
- Wish it had been less crowdedSdJ0720Dined on 9/5/2014The food was good. The cocktails were delish. Our waitress was fantastic. It would hurt to cut the dining room of about 6-10 tables. It was really crowded and loud around 8:30pm. It was uncomfortable and we couldn't enjoy the food or the restaurant's lovely interior.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceGettyDined on 9/5/2014Not only was our food fantastic, our server was as well. He was very attentive and informational. He was spot on with his wine recommendations and was fun to interact with. Well done!Special Features:
- Always the BESTTarbyVIPDined on 9/5/2014Great tapas to split and mains are a step above the local competition. We always look forward to our dining at the "Pig"Special Features:
- One of our favorite spots!FoodEtiquetteDined on 9/4/2014We arrived a bit early to enjoy the bar as well as the dining room, I believe our bartenders' name was Jay. He was amazing! Very knowledgeable and made the start to our night a great one. Our servers' name was Derrick, he didn't seem very personable, didn't acknowledge us by name, however service was still good. Everyone else was extremely friendly though, and made our experience an awesome one! Of course I'll be back, this is my spot for a quiet getaway with amazing food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum Yum Yum!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/3/2014The food here was wonderful! We attempted to try several dishes but the pork cheeks with truffles was to die for. The server was very attentive as it was our first experience dining here. Will definitely be returning!Special Features:
- Iberian Experience!!DrGusDined on 8/31/2014This place is a gem!! and they've done their homework. Great cultural ambience, great Old-World cocktails, the venerable Castellucci flare for flavor!!! Having been to Spain, tasted their tapas, sipped their wine, the Pig is the closest you'll get.Special Features:
- Always a PleasureLexiVIPDined on 8/29/2014The Castellucci family knows what they are doing with these restaurants and that is a fact. We enjoyed a lovely birthday dinner for one of my friends on the patio last Friday night. Service was impeccable. Drinks were strong. Food was - as always - delightful, surprising, and fresh. We'll be back again and again.Special Features:
- Georgia GemAdrianVIPDined on 8/28/2014There's a lot to love about this Tapa influenced restaurant in Decatur. My personal experience began a few years ago and kicked off excellently. Since then I continue to love spending an evening to enjoy the wonderful environment, professional and friendly staff, and of course excellent dishes. What makes Iberian Pig such a memorable visit is that it does justice to the Spanish cuisine. These are my recommendations which are also my favorite plates to order: The Albondigas, Braised Veal Shank Ravioli, Huevo Con Trufa, and my absolute favorite- The Foiench Toast. The flavors in the food are excellent and will leave you craving for more. It goes without saying that I'm strongly recommending one of my favorite restaurants, "Buen Provecho!"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surpassed all expectations!KaliatlDined on 8/27/2014There was a moment when our server Jay was describing a salad (!!) and I thought "he may very well be the best server I've ever had!" The food, suggested wine pairings, warm confident and not overbearing staff made our experience surpass all our expectations. The tapas menu is creative, letting all the flavors really thrive (a happy contrast to the rather bland menu of Barcelona Wine Bar). We were here on date night and it was just perfect. Our newest favorite dinner spot-- right alongside boccolupo, Woodfire grille & the optimist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mmmmmm mmmm goodjmmjrDined on 8/27/2014It came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. Spencer was our server. He was wonderful. We ate everything we had never heard of before. We were not disappointed.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in the Atlanta areaAngelaHDined on 8/27/2014The food is so delicious each time we visit. We just can't help but keep coming back for more. Love the pork cheek tacos and veal shank ravioli the best!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014Wine price list deceiving, wasnt asked which option I wanted (3.5 or 6 oz) and ended up paying 17$ for a single glass of wine......overpriced. Other than that it was amazing!Special Features:
- Delicious DinnerJohnDined on 8/24/2014Everything we had was delicious. I had the scallops as my entree and it was the best scallops I've ever had. The cheeses are amazing. Burger was great.Special Features:
- Worth the drive!CEP1Dined on 8/24/2014We've known about The IP for years and finally decided to try it for a family member's birthday. Our entire family thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Great spot, yummy food (had trouble narrowing down the tapas -- there were so many good ones) and some nice wine. Ended with dessert that might have trumped the rest -- molten lava cake with coffee flavored gelato and their version of crème brulee. Very attentive service staff as well. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014We have never been disappointed with any of our food choicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of Decatur. A must goOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/23/2014One of out favorite restaurants. Great drinks, small plates and wines. We finished the night with flourless chocolate cake and select sherrys . Great night....Special Features:
- WonderfulMrsWestDined on 8/23/2014This is our go-to spot for special occasions or group dinners. The menu has excellent small plates (tapas) for sharing, or full meal sized plates. Our favorites are bacon wrapped dates, pork cheek tacos and huevo con trufa. Everything we've ever had has been excellent, and the wait staff is attentive and helpful. Go out of your way to enjoy this great dining experience - you will be glad that you did.Special Features: