25 E Main St
Los Gatos, AL 95030Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.igattirestaurant.com/
- Phone: 4083995180
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:00p
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Contemporary European
- Executive Chef: David Hernandez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Cocktails, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout
- Private Party Facilities: We are available for buy-outs of the full restaurant for private functions, and also can accommodate parties of up to 20-25 for lunch or dinner.
- Private Party Contact: Neda Martinson 4088876374
A word from I Gatti
I Gatti serves delicious and fresh twists on regional cuisine from Italy, France, and the Mediterranean, in a casually elegant setting. Since opening its doors in downtown Los Gatos in 1994, I Gatti has enjoyed rave reviews for its beautifully-prepared and presented food and excellent service. Let our professional staff help you choose the perfect cocktail or wine to complement your meal. For your next dinner with friends or family, or a romantic dinner with someone special, we warmly welcome you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
I Gatti reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (16)special occasion (13)fit for foodies (10)romantic (8)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (4)notable wine list (2)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Great food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014Wonderful restaurant with nice ambiance, food and service. Joe (waiter) is the best! Have been here before and will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodluverVIPDined on 9/13/2014Busy Saturday night. Our extended family always enjoys I Gatti for get-togethers - food is not cutting-edge, but solid; and the service is very friendly and competent. Salads were good; Osso Buco was a hit; the polenta a little bland; and Tiramisu tasty. A fun evening.Special Features:
- Slow Service + Ho Hum Food = MehCaptainCookDined on 9/13/2014We live in the area and had positive experiences here. Arrived on time for a 6PM reservation. SERVICE: Waited 25 minutes for our order to be taken. Order wine, appetizers and entrees. Waited 20 minutes for appetizers, then another 10 minutes for the wine. While still eating the appetizers, they brought the entrees. FOOD: Salad was a very small portion, and rather limp. Calamari was "OK", but rather mediocre. Entree was tasty but fairly small portion. Meh. Too many other choices in the neighborhood to return to igatti.
- Great findFoodloverDined on 9/7/2014Nice cozy place in los gatos downtown. Has great salads with many vegetarian options. Also entree especially tge mushroom ravioli was awesome. Had the espersso affagatto which was sinful. Wish there was dedicated kids menu and/or somesort of coloring activity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice RestaurantdtigerVIPDined on 9/3/2014I Gatti has been around for a long time. We had not eaten there in many years and decided to try it again. We had a wonderful experience. Joe, our server, treated us (and the other diners) like family. He and the other staff set the standard for professional service. We started with a shared Caesar salad which was excellent, then shared the risotto with prawns (also excellent), and finally shared the grilled Halibut which was comprised of several excellent things (fish and spinach were superb), but we thought they did not work very well together. I Gatti currently does not charge a corkage fee Monday through Thursday which is a very nice feature. We will go back soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/29/2014excellent Italian food treatment, very complete, appealing menu, friendly efficient service.Special Features:
- Awesome!WineanddineDined on 8/29/2014Everybody is nice and the service is fabulous! Food was amazing! Great place to dine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Experience and FoodRichieDined on 8/29/2014Just happened onto this place and I must say it was an excellent find. Staff was friendly, the ambience was that an ancient trattoria in Rome, and the food (especially the Sea Bass), was excellent. Prices including wine were also reasonable. Check it out.Special Features:
- SpicyDined on 8/29/2014The eggplant starter wonderful Great food and attentive wait StaffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice RestaurantMaddodisaFoodieDined on 8/22/2014The restaurant was small and quaint. The food was excellent, ambiance was nice it is a old brick Los Gatos building. The servers and helpers were very good. The food was a little slow to arrive considering it was not busy in there at the time. Overall a very good experience I would recommend them to anybody to try them out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the I Gatti reviews archive.