390 E Walnut Street
Pasadena, CA 91101Neighborhood:
BarbecuePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://hutchspasadena.com/
- Phone: 6266286026
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30AM - 3:00PM
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
Sunday: Reservations Only
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Hillford Phillips
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout
- Catering: We offer our full menu for all catering events. Include buffet style or plate style orders.
- Private Party Facilities: We can offer private room dinning for large parties and special events.
- Private Party Contact: Fernando 6264498095
- Entertainment: We offer A variety of events throughout the month including; poetry night, open mic night, and Latin dance night.
A word from Hutch's BBQ
Hutch's BBQ has been a Pasadena landmark since 1947. We have been serving traditional BBQ along with Jamaican BBQ for decades. With its unique flavor Hutch's has become a Pasadena tradition for over 60 years. The slow cooking style known as "Jerking" gives all our meats that true unique flavor. We are committed to serving our customers great tasting food made with the freshest ingredients. From our secret "Lemonade" recipe to our famous "Jerk Chicken", you will truly enjoy your dining experience here at Hutch's BBQ.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hutch's BBQ reviews from OpenTable diners
- Waited a long time to getOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/10/2012Waited a long time to get our food, with nothing being said about how much longer the wait would be. Food was ok, but nothing special. They did give us a free cobbler for the long wait.
- Had dinner after a late afternooncgoodwomanDined on 1/19/2012Had dinner after a late afternoon movie. The restaurant had one other couple in it. Next to the court house and city hall, there must be a crowd during lunch time, because the food was fabulous.Special Features:
- Simple, straightforward, yummyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/2/2012Simple, straightforward, yummy menu. Service was a bit slow, even though there weren't that many people there. But overall, a place is definitely go again.Special Features:
- Worst Meal in HistoryOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/2/2012Historic building and great location but worst meal in history. Their special lemonade was too sweet and had an odd flavor. The pulled pork sandwich was okay but my two kids' meals were not edible. The grilled cheese was on garlic bread and cheese not melted. I only knew this when I tasted it because my daughter wouldnt eat it. The chicken fingers were fried in oil that was old and tasted bad. My. Husband who will eat anything couldn't even eat them. The only thing good was the price. The whole drive home after the Rose Parade, we kept commenting on how bad it was.
- Surprising homely in downtownOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/26/2011Surprising homely in downtown Pasadena! Great BBQ in the neighborhood.Special Features:
- Great BBQ, not the standard,PeterVIPDined on 11/10/2011Great BBQ, not the standard, a blend of Jamacian and Southern, excellent slaw, pulled pork was outstanding and the sauce had flavor not just sauce with heat. The fresh berry cobler was something to save room for. The atmosphere is pretty basic, it can be noisy when crowded. The background music is Sinatra, Martin, etal type and great. Highly recommend the restaurant for a quick and good BBQ meal.Special Features: