Hilton Jackson Mississippi
1001 East County Line Road
Jackson, MS 39211Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.hiltonjackson.com/dining/index.cfm
- Phone: 6019571515
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday 5:00pm to 10:00pm Special Operating Hours for New Years Eve - Two Seatings: 7pm and 9pm, reservations only.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mark Jackson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Book your next event at Huntington's Grille with our variety of private and public dining rooms. Let our Executive Chef Mark Jackson create a special menu just for you.
- Private Party Facilities: Enjoy private dining at The Chef's Table in The Oak Room that seats up to 18 people. Each course will be introduced by the chef.
- Private Party Contact: Mark Jackson 6019571515
A word from Huntington's Grille
Enjoy Nouveau Southern Cuisine at its best at the award winning Huntington's Grille. Executive Chef Mark Jackson creates chef inspired, chef crafted cuisine with an emphasis on Nouveau Southern Cuisine. Huntingtons Grille has received the Wine Spectators Award of Excellence and America's Top Restaurant Award from Wine Enthusiast Magazine for four years.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Huntington's Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- Administrative AssistantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2012The food was fantastic - and I MEAN FANTASTIC! I was with a group from work attending a business meeting in Jackson. I will make this restaurant a favorite of mine... and eat here next time I am in town.Special Features:
- Great Night Out!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/21/2012This is our second time do dine at Huntington's and it lived up to our expecations. Our server did a great job of making recomendations and explainig items. Everything we ate was cooked to perfection and seasoned well. The atmosphere is wonderful although the live mucis did get a bit loud at times. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- not as good as before steakOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2012not as good as before steak was like warmed by microwave oven came with steak sauce on it even though it was not asked. three of us ordered steak and none of us finished more than half..
- Staff took care of us whenOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/19/2012Staff took care of us when selected wines were unavailable.
- I can't tell you how disturbedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/20/2012I can't tell you how disturbed I was to NOT find elk medallions on the menu any more. The elk gave Huntington's a special cachet that we appreciated - it didn't even matter whether elk was ordered or not. It was one of the things that made this restaurant really special. The fish I ended up ordering was overwhelmed by a sauce that disguised any real flavor. Hope things get better at Huntington's.
- This, by far, is the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2012This, by far, is the best food we have had in the Jackson-Vicksburg area. The seafood and steak were prepared perfectly and very hot. Even the vegetables were good. The fireplace is a nice touch. The wait staff were courteous, attentive,and personable. This one is definitely a keeper.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere and veryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/8/2012Great atmosphere and very relaxing. I will give this a 5 star rating. Paul.Special Features:
- Good ExperienceJohnDined on 2/3/2012Having come from a different time zone, I ate dinner their quite early for them, so I was nearly alone in the restaurant. Nonetheless, I felt welcomed and was pleased with both the food (I just had an appetizer and salad) and the service.
- Our party had the redfish,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2011Our party had the redfish, venison and ribeye. The corn chowder was amazing! The chef met with us and made us feel at home. The food was excellent. We are locals and heard there was a new chef in town and tried it out. Our waiter was very attentive and the courses were spaced well. We recommend and will go back.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/11/2011I did a surprise birthday dinner for hubby and the faculty help me make it so special. The manager was so nice and caring. I would definitely go back there and eat. Service and ambiance is awesome.Special Features:
- Nice restaurant not in Hilton.OpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 6/10/2011Nice restaurant not in Hilton. Right next door. Much better than a Hilton restaurant
- VERY DISAPPOINTED N CARRIBEAN NIGHTOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/24/2011I attended Carribean Night and the food was some of the worst I've ever experienced which is really sad because ordering from Huntington's menu is pure pleasure. The food was overcooked. When we advised the waitress that the salad dressing was missing, she advised us "the salad dressing is in with the blue cheese." I know when there is salad dressing and when there isn't! The service was poor due to the fact that the servers were allowed to add their service; always a bad idea for the guest because the service becomes so poor. VERY disappointed in everything. I would recommend Huntington's Dining Room, but would NEVER recommend anyone attend Carribean Night. I do, however, still love Chef Louie!
- If you judge a restaurantezdoesitDined on 2/5/2011If you judge a restaurant by its bread then I give them a superb rating. The entree was also excellent. I was lured there by an online menu posted on the Hilton website that advertized an early bird special buy one entree and get one free if you dine between 5 and 6pm. This was an old ad and no longer valid but the food was so good that I did not make a big deal about it. For me not to complain about that really means something!!Special Features:
- There was a limited menu onlhc2266Dined on 12/31/2010There was a limited menu on New Year's Eve, but that was expected, since it was a holiday. The service was exceptional, and on New Year's Eve, there was the added treat of having live entertainment and wonderful music. We had the wonton appetizers, salad with cranberries and walnuts, and filets. Everything tasted great, and there was not much of a wait between courses. I had the cheescake for dessert, which was light and creamy. My husband had the chocolate tort with peanut butter icecream. It was also delicious. We had a wonderful time!Special Features:
- i was not impressed with theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2010i was not impressed with the food presented on New Years Eve. I did not know that there would be a limited choice for dinner. The choices we were given were good but not the best to me. The best part of the salad was the walnuts. The Steak was good but I felt that with those choices and for that price it should have been better. I would have been just as happy eatting at O'Charley's at 1/3 the price. I may try the restaurant again, when the choices are mine.Special Features:
- At first Huntington's GrilleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/30/2010At first Huntington's Grille presented very well. The service was top notch and the menu looked terrific. Our waiter was very knowledgeable of the menu and also offered many variations and extras not mentioned in print. We ordered the Filet and Elk (both medium rare) adding lobster tails to both. The food presentation was great! Much to our surprise the food was terrible. The steak was tender and texture was good but was very bland. The elk actually had good flavor but was very tough. I have consumed my fair share of lobster in my life but "fishy" is never a description that I have had to use. The manager did remove one of our meals from our ticket but did not come to the table.Special Features:
- In this day and age it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/29/2010In this day and age it was refreshing to know that care is still given to quality service and food. From the moment our party arrived, the staff was warm and welcoming. Our waiter was vert knowledgeable and was able to answer the questions we had about our selection. I would dare to say that based on service alone, I would recommend Huntingtons to everyone I know!Special Features:
- Very impressed by the qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/30/2010Very impressed by the quality of the food and the knowledgable staff. Well worth the money! Will return!Special Features:
- We were very disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/23/2010We were very disappointed with our experience at Huntington's Grille. We entered an almost empty dining room at 9 pm on a Friday night. There was a lone guitar player/singer who was just average. The food was mediocre. Waiter was friendly and seemed knowledgeable, but brought our salad before our appetizer. The food came too quickly. We wanted a nice leisurely meal with live entertainment. My husband asked for ranch dressing and they said they substitute caviar buttermilk. It was terrible. It had a strong fishy taste. His mixed grill was just average. I had appetizer pizza for my entree and it was good. Overall it was a disappointing evening.Special Features:
- The blackened Redfish wasRawlyVIPDined on 5/10/2010The blackened Redfish was too salty,, and it apepars the chef didn't pay attention to the fact that blackened seasoning does have a lot of salt in it anyway.also the serving portion was large enouhg for a dinner size platter but it was seved in an oval dish, wher the fish almost fell out of the plate!No recognition from the wait staff about the diners beng Open table reservation guests
- The food is great and so isOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/8/2010The food is great and so is the service. Everyone is so so friendly.Special Features:
- A definite "must" for anyoneOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/23/2010A definite "must" for anyone wanting a wonderful dining experience in the Jackson area. Nice "business casual" enviroment that doesn't feel stiff or snooty. The live music was great and quiet enough to have a pleasant conversation. Leave your budget at home because it is pricey, but perfect for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Chef Bruno puts a clever andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/9/2010Chef Bruno puts a clever and inventive twist on some old favorites. If you have not been, or have not been recently, it is a must.Special Features:
- My visit with u all was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/12/2010My visit with u all was excellent. I can describe my experience with the food in one word "EROTIC" Also the service was just as greatSpecial Features:
- Great dining experience. IOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2010Great dining experience. I was celebrating my birthday. The waitstaff was attentive. When they found out it was my birthday, the live guitarist sang "Happy Birthday" to me which was very enjoyable. I also got a free delicious brownie topped with whipped cream and Happy Birthday and my name signed in chocolate on the plate. A little pricey, $22 to $30 and up but the ambiance was worth it... I'd go back again with friends.Special Features:
- The experience was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/29/2010The experience was wonderful. Food was superb and the ambience unmatched in Jackson.
- This visit started out asEburkeDined on 9/29/2009This visit started out as an anniversary dinner for two, but became a dinner for five with the addition of friends. Huntington's made the adjustment in a way that leftist feeling like we had celebrated our anniversary, and not just a other dinner with friends. The wait staff was extremely attentive and the anniversary champaign was delightful. The food was at it's usual best. Our second wedding anniverary could not have been better.Special Features:
- We arrived at about 8:30pm,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/28/2009We arrived at about 8:30pm, so there were not many other diners. The restaurant manager, servers and chef were all very friendly. We had a very nice time here. I had the salmon which was excellent and cooked the way I like it. It came with some vegetables of the plate but nothing else. I thought it should have included a starch of some kind. My husband had the redfish with scallops. He liked his food very much. I thought the food was a little on the expensive side so we can't go there every week. We will definitely return though.Special Features:
- Even for a Tuesday evening,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/4/2009Even for a Tuesday evening, the piantist provided the perfect background to a special dinner for my reunion with my son. The ambiance was simply elegant and the food was spectacular. My son and I found perfection with every bite. When the waiter asked if the food was alright, we could only smile and nod our heads. The food was too good to stop chewing to give him a proper response. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates fine dinning in a romantic atmosphere.Special Features:
- A truly evolving elegant restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/23/2009A truly evolving elegant restaurant that would be rated highly in any city! It is only one of a few places that I recall serving elk on a regular basis. The steaks are perfect and consistent from visit to visit. The wine list is not what I call world class, but this is hotel (Hilton) affiliated restaurant, and they don't keep a cellar full of rare wines. What they have is fairly priced and good. There is live music during dinner, but not the obtrusive kind, rather it is just a wonderful undertone.Special Features:
- Very fine food. Well preparedFrequentdinersVIPDined on 3/27/2009Very fine food. Well prepared attractive plated. Great choices of food. Nice live music in the background. While we were dining they had a party in a private area for some of the people involved in the Paula Dean show that was scheduled in town for the next day. We travel widely and would classify this as one of the better dining expierences. It may be a bit pricy for some, depending on their dining expeirence. Your comments posted for this resturant was very helpful to our selection process. We were not familar with Jackson and Open Table was a big help. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Service was great! Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/12/2009Service was great! Food was very good. Be prepared...PRICEY!Special Features:
- My Huntington experience wasEburkeDined on 2/9/2009My Huntington experience was exceptional. The server, Jason, was very professional, knowledgable and attentive. At ordering, dishes were described in a way that demonstrated his pride in both the food and his part in the presentation. I look forward to my next dining visit.Special Features:
- We went with the chef's specialOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/14/2008We went with the chef's special 3 courses and 3 wine pairings. Excellent wine pairings with the food. Smoked Pork chop was very good and the Red Fish blackened at the right amount of seasoning. The crab bisque was superb.Special Features:
- Huntington's is operated bypublisher73Dined on 10/8/2008Huntington's is operated by the Jackson Hilton, located next door to the hotel. But it most definitely is not your standard restaurant fare. With menu items ranging from delicious beef and seafood to New Zealand elk, one will always find a fine meal and, if you so choose, a little adventure. Staff is reliable and pleasant. Top shelf dining in Mississippi's capital city.Special Features:
- We've been going to Huntington'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/20/2008We've been going to Huntington's Grille for several years. We've been for special occasions, with groups of friends and for just a nice, quiet evening. Never have we been disappointed with the food or the service. Huntington's Grille is always on our list for recommending a good restaurant to out of town guests.Special Features: