Hunger Bar and Grill
3601 Fremont Ave N.
Seattle, WA 98103Neighborhood:
Ballard / Fremont
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Hunger Bar and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hungerfremont.com/
- Phone: 2066323354x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jackson Cutler
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call or visit for details.
- Private Party Contact: Sabba Hawash 2066323354x
A word from Hunger Bar and Grill
Hunger Bar and Grill is located in the heart of Fremont. A relaxed, yet high quality place to drink and dine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Hunger Bar and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Not worth returningNicknameVIPDined on 10/25/2014When Hunger first opened, it offered lots of small plates and varied menu and was quite good. Last year, I dined there and, while not outstanding, it was still good. My family and I ate at Hunger this past weekend, and it was quite disappointing. The menu was very limited, and none of the items really jumped out at any of us. The food took an extremely long time to arrive and, while it wasn't bad, it definitely wasn't anything special. The only redeeming quality was that the server was very friendly. It was especially disappointing since we were there for a birthday celebration. A friend later told me she ate there last year, and it was not good. I won't return and I won't recommend it to friends or family.
- The following 108 reviews are from the Hunger Bar and Grill reviews archive.