Humperdinks NW Highway
2208 W Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75220-4305Neighborhood:
NW Dallas / Love Field Area
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Humperdinks NW Highway
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.humperdinks.com/
- Phone: (214) 358-4159
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 1:30am, Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Felipe Venado
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Planning an office luncheon, company picnic, wedding, banquet, cocktail party, working breakfast or just entertaining at home? Look no further than Humperdinks for excellent catering in Arlington! Our full menu including breakfast, lunch, dinner or party trays will be delivered to your home, work or event location by our catering team. DROP OFF PLAN - Humperdinks team member will deliver your order and help get everything set up. FULL SERVICE CATERING - Let us do it all for you! We deliver to your location, set up, tend the buffet and clean up after. Let us help prepare your unique menu.
- Private Party Facilities: Humperdinks Restaurant in Dallas offers several options for large party celebrations, group meetings or banquets. Our knowledgeable staff will help design the perfect menu for you and your guests. Impeccable service and ambiance make any event at Humperdinks memorable. We have two areas available for large group activities: THE ATRIUM BANQUET ROOM - This private area seats 40 guests comfortably and 50 guests for reception type events. Our 65” HD Television is Audio Visual and Computer compatible. HUMPERDINKS GAME ROOM - Our semi-private game room seats 100 comfortably with plenty of room for up to 125 guests. The room has multiple flat screen HD Television’s, a 120” Projection HD Television, 3 championship size pool tables, a Golden Tee and 2 dart boards. Additionally, our dining room will easily accommodate large parties from 6 to 25. We are happy to create any type of menu or buffet you would desire. Please check our website for suggestions on menus.
- Private Party Contact: Wil Klasne 2143584159
- Entertainment: Humperdinks in Arlington is entertainment. We feature the Tallest Bar in Dallas - 36 feet tall with over 700 bottles of liquor & wine for your viewing enjoyment. Our Award Winning Microbrewery is available for tours by Gold Medal Winning Executive Brew Master Coty Bell. Our separate Game Room offers 2 Championship Pool Tables, Golden Tee & 2 Dart Alleys. Select your own music and atmosphere with our Digital Jukebox or relax with our updated and vibrant background music. At Humperdinks we believe your dining experience should be fun & entertaining.
A word from Humperdinks NW Highway
At Humperdinks we proudly serve great food, made from scratch daily and offered in our friendly and warm atmosphere. Humperdinks is a Dallas original, begun in 1976 as a friendly neighborhood restaurant & gathering place. 37 years later we feature freshly brewed-in-house gold medal winning Craft Beer and locally-sourced products for our “America’s Favorite Foods” menu. Corn-fed and Hand-Cut Rib Eye Steak, Alaska Salmon, Chicken Fried Steak, Fajitas, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Gourmet Burgers featuring our Kobe Beef Burger, Pizza, Flatbread & Specialty Salads are among the favorites of Texans and travelers to the Metroplex. Humperdinks has something for all of your dining preferences: a quiet booth for two, private rooms for special events and large parties and a fun and lively bar area (full menu always available) for a relaxed event. We open daily at 11am, offer a special Mimosa Brunch Menu on Saturday & Sunday and provide our full menu until 1:30 am every night. Please join us.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Humperdinks NW Highway reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (2)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- ZachDined on 11/12/2014Wonderful food and service! I'm in a group in town for training and we've gone 4 times since coming here 2 weeks ago. Sometimes for dinner sometimes just for drinks, but all the time the staff is great and so much fun!Special Features:
- Cowboy vs TexansOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014It was great to watch the Cowboys vs the Texan's. I'm sorry I do not remember our waitress' name but she was a small girl with a short haircut. She was excellent and I wish her well. My lady and I loved it.Special Features:
- The following 14 reviews are from the Humperdinks NW Highway reviews archive.
- Make this a last choiceMallow11Dined on 7/5/2014The service in this place was poor at best but the food almost made up for it. I will not go back and with all the options available make this a last choice.Special Features:
- No OrganizationZepezDined on 6/26/2014Went there for soccer match, crowded but got seated within 10 minutes. Order food immediately, 1.5 hours later no food. C'mon you need to plan for a crowd, 101 p management have your Manager cook, leads whatever to address waiting customers.
- Great casual spot, travelers restrayjr13VIPDined on 5/14/2014Definitely enjoyed the environment and the food. A great place to watch the playoffs and a great list of food options that didn't disappoint. Especially given the moderate prices, this place was good find in a great location. Not every night is top dollar steakhouse night and in the same locale is this great alternative. Will be back next time in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter Brunchdining4dinnerDined on 4/20/2014Went for Easter brunch. Usually my visits are always positive but this time there were issues. Appetizers never were received. They offered stale cinnamon rolls to take home as their apology. The main course came out in waves. 4 came out on time and then the last 2 we waited for more than 5 minutes. We had to remind them for drinks and need for silverware. Very disappointing for a restaurant that usually provides good service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/15/2014Nice restaurant. Waitress took too long to bring bill but was helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice staff. Great for sports,TedBVIPDined on 2/15/2014Nice staff. Great for sports, TVs everywhere. You can't go wrong with their burgers and beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's OkayMrsKebbehDined on 2/14/2014The food was ok, not great and not bad. Server was polite but a bit forgetful.Special Features:
- Great drinksFlipperDined on 2/8/2014We had drinks and appetizers and they were terrific. We will definitely come back. Our service was on point and the waiter was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff was very very good. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/18/2013Staff was very very good. The food request was perfect. But the rice was old, cold, greasy, I wonder what the kitchen staff is thinking...
- Very AverageJtciiiVIPDined on 12/17/2013I would like to have something good to say about this place but I cant think of anything. Everything was very average. Service staff seemed to lack any training. It was later (8:30-9:00) but no excuse for staff to be vacuuming around my table during my meal. Pick somewhere else
- We had a group of 8 for aUTSWDined on 12/10/2013We had a group of 8 for a birthday lunch for ladies at work. I hadn't been to this Humperdinks IN YEARS, because our last visit wasn't good at all. I MUST SAY YOU HAVE IMPROVED A GREAT DEAL! THE FOOD WAS AN EYE CATCHER, AND A GREAT FRESH TASTE. OUR WAITRESS WAS GREAT! PERFECT!Special Features:
- GREAT NIGHT! :)OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/23/2013I honestly did not expect the reserved area to be as reserved as it was, but it was great! Our friends and family were able to enjoy a nice dinner, our waitress Whitney was amazing. She handled every request in a very timely manner, and was very friendly/courteous. Definitely going back soon :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnreservedPearsDined on 11/17/2013Given I had made a reservation for my group a week prior to our event, my table a table was NOT reserved. I requested a table near the bar, and we got cornered in the opposite side. I decide to take my group to the other side near the bar. The waitress didn't seem too happy to serve us but after rolling her eyes a few times, she did her job nonetheless. Food was warm and great! Overall my experience was great because of my friends but definitely lacked good customer service and a reservation of course!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so great of an experiencePrinceSatuVIPDined on 11/3/2013Service was slow.. not very friendly, nor polite... nor interested in waiting on us.. she tried to send us off to the bar... someone else had to come sit us as the waitress who served us left us at the door wfter telling us the bar was open... she was sweeping dust up while we were eating... i ordered a ribeye and got a strip steak...