Humperdinks - Arlington
700 Six Flags Drive
Arlington, TX 76011Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Humperdinks - Arlington
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.humperdinks.com/
- Phone: 8176408553
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 1:30am, Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jose Penaloza
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Planning an office luncheon, company picnic, wedding, banquet, cocktail party, working breakfast or just entertaining at home? Look no further than Humperdinks for excellent catering in Arlington! Our full menu including breakfast, lunch, dinner or party trays will be delivered to your home, work or event location by our catering team. DROP OFF PLAN - Humperdinks team member will deliver your order and help get everything set up. FULL SERVICE CATERING - Let us do it all for you! We deliver to your location, set up, tend the buffet and clean up after. Let us help prepare your unique menu.
- Private Party Facilities: Humperdinks Restaurant offers several options for large party celebrations, group meetings or banquets. Our proximity to Texas Rangers Ballpark in Arlington (3/4 mile), AT&T Cowboy Stadium (1 mile), Arlington Convention Center (3/4 mile) and Six Flags Park (next door) provides an excellent opportunity to meet before and after any event. We have three areas for large group activities: SIX FLAGS ROOM Seats 80 guests comfortably and 125 guests for reception type events. Our 120’ Projection HD TV is AV and Computer compatible. BALLPARK ROOM This semi-private room seats 25 Guests comfortably and has a 50’ HD flat screen TV. HUMPERDINKS GAME ROOM Our semi-private game room seats 75 comfortably with plenty of room for up to 100 guests. The room has multiple flat screen HD TVs, a 120’ Projection HD TV, 2 championship size pool tables, a Golden Tee and 2 dart boards. We are happy to create any type of menu or buffet you would desire. Please check our website for suggestions on menus.
- Private Party Contact: Robbie Connell 8176408553
- Entertainment: Humperdinks in Arlington is entertainment. We feature the Tallest Bar in Arlington - 36 feet tall with over 700 bottles of liquor & wine for your viewing enjoyment. Our Award Winning Microbrewery is available for tours by Gold Medal Winning Executive Brew Master Alan Sparkman. Our separate Game Room offers 2 Championship Pool Tables, Golden Tee & 2 Dart Alleys. Select your own music and atmosphere with our Digital Jukebox or relax with our updated and vibrant background music. At Humperdinks we believe your dining experience should be fun & entertaining.
- Cross Street: Road To Six Flags
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Humperdinks in Arlington has a large, fully lighted parking lot on the property. For local events such as Dallas Cowboy Home Games, Texas Rangers Home Games & Concerts or other events at either stadium we have valet parking and shuttles. Please check our website for details on the shuttles.
A word from Humperdinks - Arlington
At Humperdinks we proudly serve great food, made from scratch daily and offered in our friendly and warm atmosphere. Humperdinks began in 1976 as a friendly neighborhood restaurant & gathering place. 37 years later we feature freshly brewed-in-house gold medal winning Craft Beer and locally-sourced products for our “America’s Favorite Foods” menu. Corn-fed and Hand-Cut Rib Eye Steak, Alaska Salmon, Chicken Fried Steak, Fajitas, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Gourmet Burgers featuring our Kobe Beef Burger, Pizza, Flatbread & Specialty Salads are among the favorites of Texans and travelers to the Metroplex. Humperdinks has something for all of your dining preferences: a quiet booth for two, private rooms for special events & large parties and a fun & lively bar area (full menu always available) for relaxed events. We open daily at 11am, offer a special Mimosa Brunch Menu on Saturday & Sunday and provide our full menu until 1:30 am every night. Shuttle buses to Rangers & Cowboys available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Humperdinks - Arlington reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (5)vibrant bar scene (5)great for lunch (4)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- second time diningrayjr13VIPDined on 10/7/2014Good experience for a casual environment. Been twice while traveling on business and it fit the bill for laid back and enjoyable. Feels like a neighborhood spot when traveling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good beer, poor serviceTexasvisitorsDined on 8/6/2014The server talked us into the beers in pitchers and once he brought the pitchers, the server disappeared. Since we had a big group of men, the pitchers went fast and we had to wait and wait for our server, even getting up one time to find him. Then a guest in our party asked the server for silverware and the server replied and pointed to someone else's silverware, 'just use those.' To which the guest said, 'those are his.' The server rolled his eyes and went to go get more silverware. Finally, waiting for the bill was excrutiatingly long. We had to ask another female server to find our server. When she came back, she informed us that he was on the phone. I was embarassed that I had arranged and reserved a table at this restaurant.Special Features:
- Late dinner experienceBruceTexasVIPDined on 7/24/2014After a very late delay from the airlines we were happy to find a location that could feed us after 11 PM on a Thursday night. The service and food was very good, yet we had some challenge with a few of the patrons energy and inappropriate nature during their billiards game.Special Features:
- Great 1st time experience!JessDined on 7/20/2014My family really enjoyed it! It was the 1st time my husband and I had been there. We'll be going back without the family. A lot of selection in their menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014They did not have my reservation I made. So we had to get what they hadSpecial Features:
- It was awesome!TimbeauxDined on 7/6/2014Our family thoroughly enjoyed our experience! There was something for everybody on the menu. Loved the decor and the service was good! Will definitely go back again!Special Features:
- The following 14 reviews are from the Humperdinks - Arlington reviews archive.
- SERVICEWillBeBackDined on 6/13/2014There was a group of eight ladies with many different tastes and requests and our server, Jordan (female) could not have been more accommodating and just the right amount of attention to us.Special Features:
- My place for business lunchesElephantwalkVIPDined on 4/16/2014I like Humperdinks. Food is good and setting nice. They are on Open Table now so I've started going back to them for business lunches. Close to the office and the noise level is fine for a working lunch.Special Features:
- Average place for an average pricepwall13Dined on 3/9/2014This place was convenient in terms of location. The pricing was average, the food could have been better. The serivce was not too shabby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Simple GatheringPainterDined on 3/4/2014Under construction? Understaffed, but a nice experience. Server did a great job being in several places at once. She knew the menu and let us know we had to be patient. Appetizers were good (Armadillo Eggs, Chicken Wings). Kobe burgers were good...could have been taller (bread smashed). Had a great beer selection, fun trying them all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a great timeBibbyDined on 2/23/2014Our server Carmen did a good job. The top shelf margarita was very good and the food was nice too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Humperdinks...So SoDFDESDined on 2/14/2014Their food is very overpriced for the quality we received. Tasted like a frozen dinner. We could see the food sitting for a long time on the cooks shelf. Service took 30 minutes to receive our drinks, not to mention our food. Will not be eating here again.Special Features:
- Good food, terrible serviceAllieDined on 2/14/2014My boyfriend and I went here for a fun Valentine's day dinner. The price was right and the food was good, but the service was terrible. It took forever for our food to arrive and our server never brought us napkins or silverware.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprised.C2eatDined on 2/14/2014Needed a place to go on Valentine's and was able to get a reservation. We were seated immediately and the food was great. Service was very good and friendly. Prices were very reasonable. This was the first time in a long time that we had been at Humperdinks, but will definitely be going back soon.Special Features:
- Pass on ValentinesMel4Dined on 2/14/2014We came here on the one year anniversary of our engagement. My husband asked me to marry him on the front steps of this restaurant as it held a history for us. We had made a reservation and got seated promptly. It took 45 minutes to get our appetizers. The young lady who was waiting on us told us from the beginning, "Look, we are really understaffed and I have a lot of big tables and there is a back up in the kitchen...there is going to be a wait." She kept telling us what a bad night she had been having and how busy she was. While I can certainly respect and understanding when things happen outside of your control, but part of your job as a waitstaff is to do damage control and keep smiling. This didn't happen. We left without dinner.
- What to say about HumperdinksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/9/2014What to say about Humperdinks the food was good, service was better the Manager super friendly we had a picky eater with us and he didn't rate the food as high as the rest of the group... great for sports events tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good stuffF00dy81Dined on 1/31/2014Humperdinks is within walking distance from my place of employment, which makes it super convenient. As soon as we walked in, the staff seemed to know exactly what was going on and took us to our table immediately. They took our orders, were very nice & funny. Our food came out in the same fashion & was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Special DatesixflagsguyDined on 12/1/2013I arrived early with flowers to ask them if they could be waiting on my table when we both arrived. They were so happy to do it. They also gave us a most wonderful secluded area like I had asked.The manager, staff, and waitress were no less than awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new Thanksgiving traditionOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 11/28/2013Our new Thanksgiving tradition is going to the Cowboys game and then to the all you can eat dinner at Humperdinks. We love it and have been very satisfied with the service the food and the ability to watch the later games on the numerous HD TVs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So sofoodiewannabeDined on 10/20/2013Our server was friendly and attentive which was the best thing about our experience there. The food was ok but not worth another trip.I would recommend this to a friend.