Humble Pie - Stetson Village
3890 W Happy Valley Rd
Glendale, AZ 85310Neighborhood:
Glendale / Peoria
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
Humble Pie - Stetson Village
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://humblepieusa.com/
- Phone: 6235804300
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Humble Pie - Stetson Village
Humble Pie is a locally owned and operated restaurant specializing in wood fired pizzas. We feature a large selection of pizzas as well as appetizers, salads, sandwiches, pastas and desserts. We have a diverse wine selection and both draft and bottled beers including many local favorites.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Humble Pie - Stetson Village reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Not impressed.DisappointedDined on 8/19/2014This was my first, and probably my last experience with Humble Pie. Gluten free crust is advertised and but was not available when I dined. Being on a strict Gluten-free diet, once that was not an option, my choices were slim. We chose an item off the dessert menu but was told that this particular location does not serve that.... then why is it even on the menu presented!! It was hard to find a waitress/waiter during our meal to refill drinks, etc. It seemed the two working on the floor was more worried about flirting and talking then to realize there were hungry customers.
- Great place to eatQuicktrippDined on 6/27/2014The place is not very big. However they manage to get a lot of people in there. The staff is always cheerful not to pushy. My wife and kids and I love their unique pizzas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Desert Ridge is betterbrunchieVIPDined on 5/26/2014I've dined at the Stetson Village location at least 6 times and it never lives up to the Desert Ridge location. There is a dirty dish rag smell and the floor isn't clean. The service staff really just delivers food. They don't make a connection and don't really use common sense. There were two of us dining and only one of us got water, even though we both asked. When she came back to the table, my companion again asked for water and the server filled my glass. So, we shared a glass of water the entire meal. The pizza was good but again, not as good as Desert Ridge. The other location seems to have more char to the crust and a crisper bottom, which keeps the toppings in place.
- The following 10 reviews are from the Humble Pie - Stetson Village reviews archive.
- Lunch date outJLo444Dined on 5/4/2014My husband and I were looking for a good spot to have a mid Saturday lunch date, and remembered our neighbor telling us about Humble Pie, and since that was a meal I was used to consuming we decided to try it. Absolutely LOVED IT! Great pizza with delicious crust. I could have eaten the crust alone, and all of the veggies were fresh. We had some wings that were cooked just right, and a strawberry salad to die for! This restaurant is a must try. Have a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood locationDLnGLDined on 3/28/2014Food is good. Service was good. Some unique food itemsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Too loudkiowamcDined on 2/27/2014We have been to Humble Pie before and our only problem with going there more often is the noise level. Again, it was noisy. but the food was very good and the wait staff was great.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemSherylDined on 1/10/2014Love having a clean, family friendly but adult friendly as well kind of place in the neighborhood to meet with friends for a happy hour, have a quiet date with hubby or take the kids out for a treat! Menu is "pizza and burgers" so not too scary for anyone but with adult flair that makes everyone happy!Special Features:
- OKDLnGLDined on 11/22/2013The pizza was average. Seemed slim on the toppings. The chopped salad was fantastic though.Special Features:
- NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/21/2013So loud we could not carry on a conversation with our friends...We couldn't hear each other at all.,,Special Features:
- The pieTraveyeDined on 11/15/2013A nice place to eat. We will go back. We ordered 3 appetizers but only 2 made it on time. The waitress removed fries from bill even though they did arrive later. A thumbs up for her and flavors of all three though calamari has a slight burned flavor, but excellent dipping sauces.They have very tasty pizzas. And the wait staff top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Even with issues, still amazing!HUMBLEDined on 9/29/2013The computer system went down so it took much longer to get our food. But, it was WORTH the wait. The staff was so amazing, apologetic, and courteous. It was terrific food and a great birthday dinner for me and my family (all 11 of us)! Thanks!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This didn't work outJoeyDined on 9/20/2013Made a reservation for 6pm... When we arrived they said their computer was down.. Told us it would take about 10 minutes to get seated.. Sat outside for 25 min while other walk ups were seated before us... Did not stay and went somewhere else... Very disappointed in the service.
- The restaurant is smallerFrogFaceDined on 9/12/2013The restaurant is smaller than expected. The tables are croweded together a little too closely. It is hard to have a discussion or relaxing meal due to the noise level from nearby tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.